a little help

a little help

A Chapter by Emily
"

This is the part where she goes to a special someone to help her figure out what the note was about

"
     I immediatly seeked help from the police. They didn;t take me seriously though. "I need immediate help my sister went missing in a tornadoe then no one remembered me and then this note!"
     "Little girl we don't have time for your silly little stories now leave we have work to do with real people who don't make up ridicoluos stories." now i did not think this was fair. First off im not a little girl im 16 , and second i don't make up ridiculous stories so unfair.
     I sat on those police station steps for about an hour before i realized some one else that might help me, Kekepania Keefer. I rushed to her house as fast as i could and knocked on the door, she answered, "Hi i'm lily i heard about your work from a friend do you think you could help me?"
     "Depends with what?"
     "Well i got this mysterious letter today and i would like to know who its from and i was hoping you could tell me."
     "Well thats easy let me see the letter." she read over the letter quickly then responded to me "It's from a guy named demitri."
     "Yes i know that but demitri who what how old form where anyhing else?"
     "Oh i can do that too." she took me and the letter to her room. Her room was amazing! It had light blue walls, a blue bed, and pictures of her and her family everwhere. she lifted up a photo and pushed a button. Then her blue walls flipped around to gray plastic like walls, her bed flipped to reveal a gray desk, and all the pictures and posters turned to reveal weird looking gadgets and what- not. "Now lets get to work."
     It took Kekepania about and hour before she came up with this. "Its from Demitri Giusti, he lives in Boronooz thats not far from here about 30 minutes in a car. thats all i can tell from this letter thouh."
     "Thanks Kekepania that helped a lot i'll recomend you to my friends." Then i headed for the internet cafe to do some research. when i got to the internet cafe i went to google and typed in Demitri Giusti. A website popped up and i clicked on it. The website told me:
Demetri Giusti is pamous for his work of art called shiazti. It is the most brialliant painting in the whole world. Three years ago one of the copies was stolen and never returned. Demetri vowed he would find who took it and get it back how ever he could.
     I didn't have to think of what i had stolen now i knew what it had been...


© 2009 Emily


Author's Note

Emily
what do u think good prediction make another one plzz

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Still good pace, still well done. A couple of glitches that need fixing:

A grammatical error: I immediatly seeked help from the police. ( I immediately sought help from the police.)
tornadoe (There is no e at the end of tornado) who what how old form where anyhing else?" ( a couple of typos anything..... and...from where) Demetri Giusti is pamous for (famous)

Otherwise still on target

Have fun

Hans von Lieven

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Still good pace, still well done. A couple of glitches that need fixing:

A grammatical error: I immediatly seeked help from the police. ( I immediately sought help from the police.)
tornadoe (There is no e at the end of tornado) who what how old form where anyhing else?" ( a couple of typos anything..... and...from where) Demetri Giusti is pamous for (famous)

Otherwise still on target

Have fun

Hans von Lieven

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 9, 2009


Author

Emily
Emily

CA



Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Emily


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Emily


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Emily