where in the world is dimitri

where in the world is dimitri

A Chapter by Emily
"

in this part lola tries to find where she can find dimitri then sets off to find him

"

     On the computer i search on goggle where can i find Dimitri Guisti a list of websites popped up and i clicked on one that said Dimitri Guisti's address it said he lived at 3190 e. via roma italy Europe 76651 i took that information and headed on my way.

     Since no one in the town remembered me i had nobody to tell me not to go to italy to meet someone i didnt even know just because i thought he kidnapped my sister i mean this guy could be iniccent but what did i know that this guy swore to get back at these people who stole his picture, is so called magical ,and kekepania thought she found that it was him that was enough for me. i headed to the airport.

     When i got to the airport i realized i couldnt get on the plane without a ticket and since i didnt have any money i put my head down and almost for a second gave up my plan to save my sister but then thoguht well i could actually stow away in someones luggage. Just then i spotted an old lady with  a huge bag. i came up behind her and said in my best english accent "'Ello my name is Emily and i am headed on a world trip may i ask where u r headed to?" I dont know how i thought of emily i guess all those years of watching   T.V had paid off The lady replied "Why hello there u r from britain well i am headed to Italy to see my grandson." "Y thank you well theres my dad got to go Cheerio." I ran off thinking to myself score i never took that lady outa my sight and when she put her bag on the liuggage carousel and i was sure no one was watching i ran for all my life towards the suitcase. Somewhere behind me i heard someone yell "HEY THERES A LITTLE GIRL GOING INTO THE LUGGAGE CAROUSEL." Shoot i was caught i would just have to hide.



© 2010 Emily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on January 6, 2010
Last Updated on January 6, 2010


Author

Emily
Emily

CA



Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Emily


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Emily


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Emily