Chapter 2: The Return of Blake Johnson!

Chapter 2: The Return of Blake Johnson!

A Chapter by Nino James P. Cuestas
"

3 years after the Jake's abduction, Blake graduated elementary and return to the his home, and return to save his brother....

"
           '' It's been awhile since I left home brother.... I I'm nervous how my parents feel when I got home....'' Blake said to a picture frame of his brother. '' Hey, Blake congratulation of the graduation, can't wait about my gifts!!.... oh.. you still talk to your lost brother's picture aye?.... keep that up and people will think that you're a phycho in high school!'' one of his classmate said. '' hahaha, very funny!'' reply Blake. Then in the next scene Rosa walks into Harold's house where she called him '' Hey, Harold!'' then a voice said '' you're looking for me?'' as she turns to a mango tree there she saw Harold staying in the tree. '' oh god! don't scare me like that Harold!'' Rosa said ''sorry'' Harold reply in a calm way Harold continued '' sigh, it's now summer we all graduated where is that Blake boy gone to?'' '' I don't know.'' said Rosa sadly. Suddenly Blake's mother shout for joy when they turned around a 12 year old boy came out on the tricycle '' Blake !?''  said the two of them, then Blake turned around and said ''Hey guys! you look old already!'' then Blake receives a punch on the face by Harold and said '' you idiot! after all this years you haven't change your clumsy, silly, idiotic attitude!'' '' guys stop fighting!'' said Rosa which makes Blake remember about Jake who wants to stop the fight. Blake slowly rise and apologized to Harold and Rosa, but he was quickly forgiven. '' I'm glad that you're emo side is gone'' said Rosa while blushing. Then Blake's mother invited Blake's friends for a simple graduation party, Blake and his friends where enjoying the party and also celebrates for Blake's return..... and turning to normal. As they celebrate Harold notice something on Blake's left hand he commented'' Hey Blake, you're left hand... it has the same mark like your brother.....'' then Blake's smile was gone. '' I'm sorry....'' Harold said '' nah, it's okay, I just copy the birthmark of my brother to remind him that he is always with me..'' Blake replied, ''Oh.... you really change..... into a crazy man!.'' said Harold jokingly and Harold continued '' By the way, you said that when you  return, you will go to the tree where your brother was abducted'' ''We will..... tomorrow'' replied Blake with an evil smirk, '' What!? we?! there's no WE!'' Rosa said in shock and disbelief and Blake inserted '' you're coming with me! no matter you like it or not!'' with an evil look in his face which Rosa was easily scared. 3 hours later '' good bye'' said Rosa, '' See you tomorrow... wimp'' said Harold in a calm way, '' You didn't change after all, Harold'' replied Blake. On midnight on Blake's bedroom, Blake was asleep comfortably and dreaming about Rosa and him married. Then a loud noise suddenly awakened Blake '' Aw come on! I was in the middle of kissing Rosa!'' said Blake in an angry tone the he continued '' Who the hell will use the kitchen in this time of night!, I better checked it out''. In the next scene was Blake going down the stairs with a broom stick, then ''Hyaaaaaaa'' Blake said turning on the lights while swaying his broom stick like a sword but he only saw was a messy empty kitchen, puzzled he said '' what the-'' he was stopped when the lights were turned off, as he light a candle he was shock when he sees a slim 16 year old teenager with long blond hair and pointy ear, he wears a robin hood inspired clothes with an earth made gauntlet and a bow in his back, before Blake can scream his mouth was covered by the handsome elf and said '' SHHHHHHH! you're gonna wake your parents up!'' then Blake replied while coughing out some rocks ( because the elf is wearing some earth gauntlets)'' ugh! ugh! ugh!...... EEEELLLLLFFFF! AAAAAH'' while being chased around by the elf '' Stay away from Me!!'' Blake scream and continued when the elf moves closer '' Okay!... okay! if you don't stop I .. I... '' and when Blake saw a garlic necklace he grabs it and show it on the elf and said  '' I will use this tototoo...'' Blake cannot say it properly due the elf is moving closer with an emotionless face '' I will use this to repel you..... be be because demons hate garlics!'' but his threats was no use to the elf as he grabs the garlic necklace and throw it away then the elf kneel to him and said while putting his hands to Blake's mouth again '' SHHHH, I don't came here to harm you..... I came here, to help you find you're brother on Adaria'' the words of the elf shocked Blake and remembered about his brother's abduction and said '' your.. your from Adaria'' in a shock tone '' yes... My name is Grouch.. I came here from Adaria to help you find your brother and save Adaria, but first we need compa-'' said the elf but was interrupted by Blake's laughter '' Hahahahahahaha! your name is Grouch! Hahahahahahahaha!'' said Blake '' Don't laugh at my name you jerk!'' Grouch replied while blushing and followed by a headlock on Blake's head '' owwwwww'' said Blake faintly. He continued '' okay I will go with you... But you said that 'we' needed some help right! I just have the right people'' with an evil smile on his face. In the next scene was Harold sleeping in his bed by the window. He was awakened when his window was stoned which makes a noise. '' What now?.... oh it's you.'' Harold said annoyingly '' psssst! get down from there! I got something to tell you!'' replied Blake. ''Oh... all right!'' said Harold. In the next scene Harold laughed as he heard that the elf's name is Grouch and he receives a headlock. '' what's going on here?'' said Rosa '' Oh I didn't see you..... wanna come?'' said Blake and Rosa happily join but Blake was punched by Harold while saying '' She's a girl you knucklehead!'' '' well! being a girl doesn't mean that I'm useless!'' said Rosa almost bursting in tears , then Harold give a big sigh and invited Rosa. Then they got up and Grouch look to them and said" now we go forth to.... Adaria!''

Next Chapter- Battle in the Woods     


© 2011 Nino James P. Cuestas


Author's Note

Nino James P. Cuestas
hope you like it... Rate or review please

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

334 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 24, 2011
Last Updated on June 3, 2011
Tags: Adventure, Action, Fantasy, Magic, Elements, Technology
Previous Versions


Author

Nino James P. Cuestas
Nino James P. Cuestas

Cebu, Cebu, Philippines



About
We'll i like to write naruto next generation and final tination 6 more..

Writing