Chapter 2 - Dante: Hello

Chapter 2 - Dante: Hello

A Chapter by Agent Phyxsiuss
"

Dante's perspective

"
I arrived at the university and parked at the area where most of the students with cars park.
New life.
I am immortal. Usually treated like a god by many. I didn't like the unwanted attention. I can't even eat without having anyone check my food for poison. I pleaded to my parents to just let me be free. So just right after high school, they gave me the thing i wanted. Freedom. No more bodyguards, no more curfew, no more express limousine. I now own a simple car. And the kicker? I have my own place. You see, my father was the head of the immortals when I was in grade school until I reached high school. As they said, my life was in danger because of it. I am an only child. I am pampered and treated like a prince by anyone in the immortals community. I didn't like it at all. I was constantly watched. So, I had to test them. And turns out my security lacks a bit. I had a little secret. And my pure immortal father would certainly be mad at me if he learns I did such thing.
Anyway, I am now in a different city, new place, new life. This is the city where immortals and humans live in peace. Although, you would notice the differences between humans and immortals, you won't see any hate in anyone one. Though, falling in love with a human would be frowned upon.
So, here I am, at the back of the class (I picked this seat because I am avoiding the girl who lives near my place) supposedly writing notes but instead noticed this girl beside me. She was playing with her pen. I was able to study her features. Her long brown hair's tied high on her head. Her lashes are long, her skin seemed soft. I can't see the color of her eyes though, they look soft. Her lips are naturally pink and her cheeks started to get a color. A natural blush or something. She looked bored. Checking her watch then went back to sulking. She suddenly shot her hand up. I didn't realize that Professor Heddy was asking a question.
"Normalization." She said. since I've been watching her, her cheeks get pinker. She might have felt my stare, she looked around and caught me staring. everything seemed to have stopped around me as i  saw the color of her eyes. They're the shade of grey, blue, green, and streaks of brown. Weird, no? But yeah, that was captivating. She looked away and immediately stood up when the bell rung. I watched her leave. I grabbed my bag and was determined to follow her but other started to fill the hall. I tried to catch up on her but the flow of the students is too much. I caught sight of her hair. Just 2 meters away from her, I saw that she slowed and stopped in front of a room. I will be able to catch her, I thought. But then after a while, she was suddenly gone. Now that the crowd's thinning, I continued on thinking she might have walked faster. As I reached our classroom, I looked around searching for her. That initial connection of ours gave me a sensation. It was the first time I ever felt it but I immediately to got addicted. I wanted to see her, know her, look into her eyes again. Sadly she wasn't there yet. I just went inside and sat beside Gus. One of my acquaintances in this class. I kept glancing at the door. Trying to feel that sensation again. But none. Few minutes later, i saw Alice (the girl I was trying to avoid) and her friends enter the room. I quickly glanced away and pretended to be in a conversation with the guys.
"Gus" I called.
"Yep?" He replied. Facing me.
"Do you know the girl beside me earlier in DBA class?" I asked softly.
"Brunette, pretty, and quiet type one?" He asked back.
"Yeah."
"Samantha Wilkins. How come you don't know her?" He frowned.
"Is she somewhat famous?" I inquired, i didn't hear anything about her if she's famous.
"Not really. She's way too shy and quiet. But she's pretty and almost every one in the department has a crush on her." No doubt about that. She's indeed pretty.
Then I felt it again. That sensation. I turned around slowly to look at the door and I saw her entered the room, limping. I frowned. She looked like she was in a fight too. She winced as she walked towards the far corner of the room. I stood up and without taking my eyes away from her, sat at the vacant seat beside her. She sighed and looked out of the window. I smiled and focused on what our professor was saying as he entered the room. But still basking in the sensation that I was feeling.
Our professor gave us an activity. I glanced at Samantha while she’s working on her paper. Either she’s working so hard to finish the paper immediately or was just trying to ignore me. I smiled since it was my first time to encounter a girl who didn’t bat her eyelashes the moment she saw me watching her. I glanced at her again and saw that she was pinching her lower lip. I saw her frown and glanced at me sideways. I smiled at her but she just looked away. I was just about to continue what I was doing when she stood up, bag and paper in either hands. She walked towards the professor’s table and handed him her work. She also spoke softly to him and he nodded then she headed out of the room. I watched her leave and decided to work on my paper faster. I finished, of course, double checking my work. I went off and handed my paper to our professor and left the room too. I looked around but she’s nowhere to be found in that area. Then the bell rung.The students started to fill the hall and before it gets too crowded, I walked fast heading to the parking lot.
My mind was filled with plans and tricks just to corner Samantha. I turned at the corner to the area where my car was parked. There was no one in sight. I’m walking alone under the shaded area as it started to rain. It was pretty heavy. And as if by cue, I felt that sensation once again. She’s near. I slowly turned halfway and saw her running towards the uncovered area. She was beaming. Like rain is her favourite thing in the world. The moment the rain hit her hair, she shrieked with so much joy. She looked up, welcoming the raindrops to kiss her face. I almost wanted to join her but I was just mesmerised with the way she looked. I just stood near my car, staring at her, watching her. She was turning as if rejoicing. Arms outstretched, clothes soaking wet. Loose strands of her hair clamped on different parts of her face. Her gym bag on one of her shoulders (obviously waterproof). I enjoyed it a lot but I was also getting wet too. So, I went in my car, continuing to enjoy the sight through my side mirror. She started skipping towards the gate. I looked away for just a second when I dropped my keys. When I got backup. She was gone.


© 2016 Agent Phyxsiuss


Author's Note

Agent Phyxsiuss
what do you think about the plot?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on February 19, 2016
Last Updated on July 1, 2016
Tags: Connection, Dante


Author

Agent Phyxsiuss
Agent Phyxsiuss

Antipolo City, United Kingdom



About
If you also face any kind of tech issue in your router and software programs then contact us at our toll-free help desk number 0800-098-8582. more..

Writing