Chapter 11 - Sam: Fight

Chapter 11 - Sam: Fight

A Chapter by Agent Phyxsiuss
"

Things get dirty.

"
We watched Dante disappeared from the capsule. He must be walking towards their hall now. I am itching to call him but I have to prepare.
"What are we going to do now, Sam?" Michel asked. Carl and Gary are sealing the chamber.
"Gallagher wanted you to disguise me into something. I have to fight." I said. Sitting on the bed again.
"Like a superhero costume?" Gary exclaimed.
"I guess." I shrugged.
"Well, you can always wear your fighting suit and we can just hide your face with a spandex mask, maybe?" Carl suggested.
I though about it. I never like wearing something on my face. it limits my senses. "Or maybe something that I can just wear without having to cover my whole face?"
"Eye mask?" Michel suggested.
"All righty. I'll just change and I'll meet you where?" I asked them, heading to the door.
"We'll wait for you outside the lockers." Carl said.
I then went out. The Place is already deserted. I ran out of the gym and went in to the locker room. I hurriedly changed into a fighting suit that I've never worn before but was in my personal locker. It was red and comes with a skirt. It also comes with a pair of white boots. I mean, why boots? But anyway, must be for a show. And besides this way, no one would know that I am who I am. I put my hair up and noticed that my hair is starting to get blonde. My eyes turned blue too. Why is this happening? I screamed Carl, Michel, and Gary's name. They immediately ran inside.
"What's wrong, Sam?" Carl asked but then stopped when they saw me. "Who are you?" He asked.
"I'm Sam. I just turned like this when I put on this costume or whatever this is." I stuttered.
"Sam? But... Why do you look like that?" Gary asked walking slowly towards me.
"I don't know." I replied softly. Then they handed me the eye mask. I was staring at it.
"You've got to put it on, Sam." Michel said.
"You didn't even recognize me." I said back
"We didn't but you might be back in your original look when you're done fighting or whenever your DNA wanted." Carl muttered.
I sighed looking at them then looking at the mask in my hand. I placed it on and oddly, it somewhat felt like as if I'm not wearing anything. "Where did you get this thing?" I asked. Looking at my masked reflection.
"In the clinic. It was just an old red strip of gauge I think." Carl replied. Then we heard someone screamed. I immediately ran outside but only had to stop near the door when I remembered that they are not as powerful as I am.
"Get some firearms or whatever you can find. You have to protect yourselves from the Walkers. I'll just meet you at the game hall. I think the noise came from there." I commanded them. They hurried to the gym . And I ran to the game hall cautiously. Now without hindering myself, I used my abilities fully. And the effect was staggering. I can feel every corner of everything around me. I can even feel the walkers. By estimate, I guess I can feel everything at 10 meter radius. I closed my eyes and cautiously walked towards the arena's archway. I found a guy running towards the only ladder heading to the highest point of the arena.
"Miss, walkers!!!" He shouted. And true enough, there were about 10 walkers heading towards him.
I felt the surge and ran head on towards the walkers. I crushed their heads. Every move that I make are so swift that in normal human vision it's as if I'm not there but just a blurry red thing beating the hell out of the walkers. I was done with the 10 when I approached the guy at the ladder holding on for his dear life but amazed that he has his jaw opened wide.
"Come on, sir. Just jump down.." I felt the guys' presence "Carl! Help here." They guys immediately ran towards us. Michel muttered in my ear as Carl and Gary assisted the guy.
"The barrier was open. 10 walkers more just entered." Soon enough, the stink of their rotten flesh filled my senses. I ran towards them again and attacked each one of them. Pile of the walkers are now blocking the broken barrier and as I looked through, I saw the horde of them wobbly marching towards the arena. I looked around, searching for a slab to cover the barrier. I saw the old one split into two. I slammed it in the opening. Gary ran towards me carrying a log as Michel and Carl are getting additional barrier materials. We were about to finish the closure when the walkers started banging on the barrier that we've made. Keeping the pile near it and other things against it, we stepped away making sure that nothing can get through it. The man was shaking as we approached him again.
"How come you're left here, sir?" Carl asked.
"I was looking for a shelter. I was stranded near here and there are walkers roaming around. It's too risky if I try to outrun them. I can't even walk properly." he said shakily
"What is your name, sir?" Michel asked. He luckily brought a bag of first aid. He's now checking the guy's blood pressure.
"Denny. I live near the city's market. But it's overrun by walkers. I can't go anywhere anymore." he started sobbing.
"Don't worry. We'll get you home." Gary said.
"Is the van ready?" Carl asked.
"Yes. It's just at the big gate." Gary replied shaking the keys in his hand.
"We have to seal the arena. We have to make sure that in case the barrier we've made broke down once again, at least, it can't get anywhere else." I said. Then we immediately left the game hall. Carl then turned and pressed the hidden button that sealed all the entrance of the game hall. Then we proceeded to the van.
"I need a sword and a gun." I muttered.
"They're in the employee's quarters." Carl replied.
"Thanks. Go now. I'll meet you at the corner of 5th and 6th avenue." Then I hurried in the gym. I took 2 katanas, straps and placed the katanas on my back. I also placed one semi auto on my right leg strap and a heavy gun at my left. I then hurried out . Finding them gone, I hurriedly went out of the big gate and closed it. I headed to the right and saw three walkers heading towards me. Where did they come from? Who let them in? I thought to myself. I took one of the katanas and slashed the walkers. My powers are overwhelming. I seemed to glow too every time I kill a walker. I was still walking heading to the intersection when I felt my mobile phone vibrate against my pocket. I answered immediately.
"Yes, Carl?"
"We're now almost at fifth. Walkers are really blocking the area."
"I'll be there. Hold on." I then ended the call. I mustered all the strength on my feet and ran fast. Really fast that in a matter of a minute, I was there near the van. I knocked at the window.
"Stay here and just drive slowly as I try to clear the road. You should try to shoot some walkers in case I missed some. Protect yourselves as much as possible." I instructed then left them I went towards the crowd of walkers.
"Ok. Let's try this. Grand Entrance." I muttered to myself. I leapt and exceeded my expected height then fell with a force on top of walker and immediately swiped my katana around killing 8 immediately. The walkers do move so fast that it may look as if I am struggling to not get bitten. I got the semi-auto and shot at some whilst slashing on the others.
A minute later, I was able to kill about 50 walkers but I still can see the horde at the far end of the market place. I gestured the guys to get closer. When they got near me, the van door opened and Denny came out after Michel got off.
"Thank you. Thank you, madam." he stuttered.
"Where is your place, Denny?" I asked.
"Just over there." then he ran to the door. He inserted his key when suddenly, a walker emerged from their underground entrance.
"Oh, dear Lord no..." he cried. I immediately went to attack and killed the walker. I found the underground door sealed completely.
"Don't worry, Denny. the underground is safe." He then opened the door completely finding his family safe.
"Oh thank God." Denny introduced us to his family and we immediately left after we gave instructions about being safe. We all got into the van and made a plan on how we can find the entry way of the walkers. I told them that we'll split.
"That would be dangerous, Sam." Michel said.
"Just meet me at Gallagher's" I said.
"Oh, by the way, call me S. What's the point of putting a disguise if you keep on calling me Sam?"
They can't do anything. I sheathed the katana again and set off to the north.


© 2016 Agent Phyxsiuss


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on July 1, 2016
Last Updated on July 1, 2016
Tags: Connection, Samantha, Dante


Author

Agent Phyxsiuss
Agent Phyxsiuss

Antipolo City, United Kingdom



About
If you also face any kind of tech issue in your router and software programs then contact us at our toll-free help desk number 0800-098-8582. more..

Writing