Chapter 10 - Dante: Attack

Chapter 10 - Dante: Attack

A Chapter by Agent Phyxsiuss
"

Problem in the city

"
Luckily, I hit the wall, my feet and arms were able to stop getting me crushed against the it. I only got a scratch at that impact. But man, it was strong. I stood up as I saw Samantha slowly fell on her knees. I immediately ran towards her and caught her before her face hit the ground. She was panting. She’s also glowing almost purple. This might mean that she’s hurt. I carried her and hurried out of the game hall tunnel. Carl, Michel, and Gary saw me and immediately assisted me.
“What happened to her?” Carl asked. He guided us to the medical room in the gym. I placed Samantha on the bed. She was already knocked out. I checked on her pulse, still normal. Checked her breathing, still normal. Just totally knocked out. But now she’s glowing a little bit light blue and her hands cold.
“When I met her at the tunnel, she looked so angry. She even made a hole on the ground. I wanted to hold her but when I had to touch her shoulder, she released a strong force sent me flying against the wall. Then she fell on her knees, then this.” I narrated. Michel went out of the medical room and came back with Carmen Elixa, the “nurse” of the Place. We were forced to get out of the medical room.
“We have to call Gallagher.” Gary suggested in a whisper. The three of us looked at him.
“We can’t. You know that Gallagher would get angry when he learns Samantha is playing combat games.” Carl said.
“We can just say that she fainted while working out.” Michel said. Carl started pacing. I just sat at the bench. I can’t even feel any sensation.
“Let’s take her to Gallagher instead.” I said. “That way, he won’t even know that she had a combat game.” The guys looked at me. Carl was about to say something but I cut him off. “Besides, she was fine after the game. She just started to become like that 10 minutes after. She looked bothered too.” Carl, Michel, and Gary exchanged glances.
The door finally opened and Carmen let us in. She cleaned Samantha. Changed her bloodied clothes to her normal one. She’s light blue now and still cold. Carmen then went out of the room without a word. Gary touched her.
“Dudes, she looked cold.” He looked at us. “What are we going to do?”
Michel tried to listen to her breathing and feel her pulse. “She’s still alive though. But why is she cold?” He asked. Carl was thinking at the corner. Probably contemplating whether to contact Gallagher or not. I decided to stand beside her again. Gary and Michel moved at the other corner and were discussing something with each other. I touched her forehead and from that point of contact, her glow started to subside. Carl stood up as he saw what was happening. She’s starting to feel warm. A little bit later, she gasped and opened her eyes slowly. I removed my hand on her forehead.
“Dante?” she said hoarsely. She looked around. “Where am I?” She sat up.
“You don’t remember anything?” Gary asked.
She shook her head. “I only remember Dante about to touch me then that’s it.” She replied softly. “I’m ok now. You all look so… distressed or something. I just need water.”
Michel immediately went out.
“We were supposed to call Gallagher about you.” Carl muttered.
“You didn’t, I hope?” she said warily.
“We didn’t, don’t worry.” Gary assured her. Michel came back in with a glass of water. Samantha took it and chugged. Then laid back.
“Dante here just touched your forehead and you came back. You were cold, Sam.” Carl explained what happened before she woke up. I couldn’t say anything. Just glad that she’s awake. It was then her mobile phone rang. Carl glanced at it and looked at Samantha.
“It’s Gallagher.” he whispered. She sat up and reached out for her mobile phone.
She answered. “Yes, Gallagher?” then she listened for a while. The silence of the room allowed me to hear some of the words that Gallagher was saying to her. I was able to catch Zombies, Walkers, city, Search…. “What?” She said. Now standing up. She listened for more. “What can I do to help?” she is now pacing. “I agree. It’s ok. I’ll ask help from the team.” she listened. “Thanks. You take care too.” Then she ended the call.
“The city is currently in attack. Apparently, Someone let the walkers pass through the gate." We all stood up.
"What should we do, Sam?" Carl asked.
"I need lots of help. Dante, you have to go back to your city. The immortals are being summoned by the council as per Gallagher." Samantha said.
"I can't leave you here." I said getting close to her. All of the sudden, a strong force was enveloping everyone in the room. "What is happening, Samantha?" I asked
"You have to go back to your town, Dante. You are not supposed to break protocol of your council. Go back and save yourself. Don't worry about me. We can take care of ourselves." She said firmly but smiled.
"You can take the portal. We'll just input the coordinates of your destination." Michel suggested. They then opened the secret door just beside the sink. I looked at it with skepticism. I might lose something from there.
"Don't worry." Gary placed his hand on my shoulder. I think he read my mind. "This is safe. You would be taken to the clubhouse in your city. Lichten City, right?" Then a flash of blue light beamed towards the ceiling. Actually through the blue orb at the ceiling.
"Good luck, Dante. Don't worry. It won't hurt. And do tell your council about what is happening." Carl said. I hesitated. I looked at Samantha and she just smiled back. I then went in and the next thing I know, I am in the glass tube. I opened the capsule as the light faded. And I pushed the door. It was the clubhouse. I closed and sealed the hidden door and walked out. No one is out which was kind of odd. The attack must be really bad. I was walking along the street going to my place when my mobile phone rung.
"Dad." I answered. "Where are you? Get back to the council hall now." he said firmly. "Walking towards there, now." I replied. Then ended the call.


© 2016 Agent Phyxsiuss


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on July 1, 2016
Last Updated on July 1, 2016
Tags: Connection, Samantha, Dante


Author

Agent Phyxsiuss
Agent Phyxsiuss

Antipolo City, United Kingdom



About
If you also face any kind of tech issue in your router and software programs then contact us at our toll-free help desk number 0800-098-8582. more..

Writing