Chapter 1 Kyra intro

Chapter 1 Kyra intro

A Chapter by PoeticMe143
"

Intro

"
“That looks like a panda.” I say while pointing towards some clouds in the sky. Jin chuckles a little
“Where I don’t see it?” Jin asks.
“Right there.” I say as I grab his hand and make his fingers point in the direction the panda shaped clouds are.
“I still don’t see it.” Jin replies.
“Are you serious? Right there.” I say pointing at the clouds.
“Maybe you can only see it cause you’re obsessed with pandas.” Jin replies. He was right not a day went by that I didn’t have some sort of panda clothing on me, or hair accessory. Today the panda was on my shirt and hair clip that holds my bangs to the side. Today was another one of those days when I had a bad day at school and didn’t want to go home and face that drama, so I went over to Jin’s house.
I like being with Jin. even though we don’t do much it seems like, well I don’t know how to put it, but it seems like we can just forget the world like in that song chasing cars. Well here we are lying down in Jin’s gigantic backyard just looking at clouds and talking about nothing, well when we do talk. Most the time we’re just silent and we think.
I get lost in my thoughts all the time. I also like Jin because he’s not much of a talker so he can always listen when ever I need him to, cause hey sometimes all a girl needs is someone who will just listen. Jin and I are best friends, well he’s my boy best friend but my number one bff is Promise. Don’t let her innocent name fool you.
Promise well fight or punk anyone who messes with her. She’s not afraid to fight anyone no matter your size. I mean you could be a 7 foot weighing three hundred pounds and you could be a guy, but she’d still fight you. She can fight though her grandpa taught her and I martial arts when we were like seven. I never really got that good, but promise she can do some work on you if you mess with her. It’s kind of weird though because she’s all I’ll beat anyone’s a*s, and I’m all don’t fight what about peace if you get my point.
Any ways the point is we’re completely different, but we’re the best of friends. I guess that has something to do with knowing each other since we could walk. Promise and I used to live in China before we came to America. Learning English was hell, but I did it. I left china when I was about nine, and now here I am fifteen going on sixteen. Oh yeah promise came to America because we just couldn’t be apart I mean hey she was like a sister, no she is my sister.
Promise lives with her grandpa and little brother Jiro. We only live around the corner from each other which is cool. Oh one more thing I forgot to mention I’ve never seen Promise cry. She says she doesn’t cry because there hasn’t been anything to happen so far that deserves her tears. Which is kinda weird, but hey that’s my tough bff Promise.
I completely got off topic which was me and Jin. Jin is seventeen going on eighteen, so lets just say he’s two years older then me, but we see eye to eye a lot. He’s also Japanese and his family is very rich. Jin’s the type of person that prefers sitting in the quietest library not even reading but thinking for hours instead of going to an amusement park. I think that’s what I like about him though his cool, laid back, calm, peaceful personality.
I didn’t even explain myself I’m Kyra Hon. I’m a fifteen year old Chinese girl who is obsessed with pandas and cute things. I live with my mom and dad in a two story house. My room is packed with stuffed animals and posters and pictures of friends from back home in china. My daily hair style is just leaving my hair down. I sometimes add a little braid, but I don’t even think anyone can notice it. Hm what else well my hair is to the middle of my back.
This was just supposed to be about me but guess I introduced Promise and Jin to. Well I guess the show must go on.


© 2013 PoeticMe143


Author's Note

PoeticMe143
Just chapter one please review. thanks 4 reading :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

New here so just seeing how everything works

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Added on September 8, 2013
Last Updated on September 8, 2013
Tags: Friendship, comfort


Author

PoeticMe143
PoeticMe143

OKC, OK



About
Well.....Um I don't really know what to put here besides the obvious, which is I love to write(And Draw). I'm always writing but no one really reads my stuff and I'm starting to need feedback because .. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by PoeticMe143