Chapter 2 Jin

Chapter 2 Jin

A Chapter by PoeticMe143
"

Jin's POV

"
Kyra and I are still looking at the clouds. I still can’t seem to see a panda though. “I give up.” I say and sit up and seconds later Kyra joins me.
“Your loss.” Kyra replies.
“Um, my grandma and grandpa are coming over to visit next week and my parents are gonna have a welcoming dinner, and I was wondering if um.” I say but then trail off. No, not again. Come on Jin just say it, just say it. “Would you um, um.” I say again and once more I trail off like an idiot. Damn this is embarrassing. Why can’t I just say it? Would you like to come over? There it’s that simple. I realize my mental scolding is making Kyra look at me like she’s waiting to hear something. “Kyra, do you want to ah.” I say and then stop again. Why do I get so nervous all the time? It’s just Kyra my friend that’s a girl.
“Do I want to come over for dinner that night?” Kyra asks smirking a little like she’s saying I know you’re too scared to ask me.
“Yeah.” I reply and nod.
“I guess if my parents let me. Mainly my dad.” Kyra replies.
“Oh, good then.” I reply. I can tell I look like a nervous wreck. I slide my hand through my hair and try to play things off. Kyra just smiles to herself and looks at the grass.
“It’s five.” I say. She looks up at me. Kyra tells her parents she has tutoring after school from three to five, but she really hangs out with me. Her dad is the most protective parent I’ve ever known. He doesn’t allow her to go anywhere with boys. She can’t wear certain types of clothes, but I guess that’s good because he just doesn’t want her dressing like a hoe or something.
He’d probably prefer her to be dressed like a nun. That would probably be the only clothing choice he’d approve without hesitation. I laugh at the thought of Kyra in a nun suit. “What are you laughing about?” Kyra asks smiling at me.
“I was thinking that the only type of clothes your dad would truly approve of would be a nun suit, and the thought of you wearing one was funny.” I reply and she laughs. I look at her and smile. If only I could just take a mental picture of her laughing.
“Well, guess I better go.” Kyra says as she stops laughing and stands up. I stand up along with her.
“Well, bye Ky.” I say.
“Bye Jin-Jin.” Kyra replies and kisses me on the cheek like always, but I never kiss her back. Hell I’d probably have one of my famous panic attacks and throw up on her or something.


© 2013 PoeticMe143


Author's Note

PoeticMe143
Chapter 2! Please review & Thanks 4 reading :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on September 8, 2013
Last Updated on September 8, 2013
Tags: Friendship, comfort, embaressment


Author

PoeticMe143
PoeticMe143

OKC, OK



About
Well.....Um I don't really know what to put here besides the obvious, which is I love to write(And Draw). I'm always writing but no one really reads my stuff and I'm starting to need feedback because .. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by PoeticMe143