Chapter 5 Jin

Chapter 5 Jin

A Chapter by PoeticMe143
"

Jin's POV

"
I’m in my room doing homework right now. I’m usually the best at math, but today my minds somewhere else and I can’t seem to focus on this math problem. I start to read the problem then my mind just trails off to another thought. “If blah blah blah equals blah blah then what……..”. I try to read the question again, but I go back to thinking about that other thought.
Damn, why can’t I just focus on this stupid problem? Why did I have to be so awkward today? I wonder if it made it seem like I like her. All that runs through my mind and some more. Aside from those questions there is one reoccurring thought though. Well more like image. I don’t’ know what’s wrong with me, but I can’t stop thinking about her face, or the way she laughs and smiles. How much she understands me.
Wait what’s my problem I sound like some cheesy love struck teenager. All I need to be thinking about is math, math, and more math. Just as I put the tip of my pencil to the paper my phone starts to vibrate. I pick it up and answer it. “Hello.” I say.
“Whats up Jin?” Promise replies.
“Nothing just trying to do my math homework.” I answer.
“You should come over and help me with mine.” Promise says.
“I don’t know. It depends how long it takes me to finish mine.” I reply.
“Kyra will be here.” Promise says and I hear her giggle.
“Ha, ha funny, but like I said when I get done with mine if I have time I’ll come over.” I reply.
“Okay, I’ll tell Ky that you’re coming over.” Promise says and I try to say “I said maybe.” But Promise already hangs up. She did that on purpose. She always does that. This one time she asked me to meet her at the park for something and I said maybe and she told Kyra that I was going to be there, so basically I had to go because she was expecting me and if someone is expecting you, you can’t just stand them up.
Plus I don’t like letting Kyra down, wait let me stop before I go off on another rampage about Kyra. Now like I said before all I need to be thinking about is math right now. If the two numbers are……hm Kyra hates this kind of math, wait damn it!


© 2013 PoeticMe143


Author's Note

PoeticMe143
please review & thanks 4 reading

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on September 9, 2013
Last Updated on September 9, 2013
Tags: confusion, feelings


Author

PoeticMe143
PoeticMe143

OKC, OK



About
Well.....Um I don't really know what to put here besides the obvious, which is I love to write(And Draw). I'm always writing but no one really reads my stuff and I'm starting to need feedback because .. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by PoeticMe143