The Story

The Story

A Chapter by Weaza
"

The print the stroy is in is different then when they are talking k?

"

              We walk into the mansion. A pretty sight to see. Red, Black and white ballons everywhere! The smell of cheap cologne, perfume and beer fill the air. All the cheerleaders were in ss pink low-cut ugly dresses with high staletos and the jocks who were invited were wearing their jerseys on-top of their underarmor. I walk into the front room wearing my black skinny  jeans, my black Vans, rainbow studded belt and my white twilight shirt that says "Stupid Lamb" printed on the front. I scan the room looking for my friends. No luck. I wonder around the house trying to aviod all the stupidly dressed cheerleaders that are so drunk the fall to the floor...which is very funny. "WATCH IT! You are going to ruin my dress!" I looked down and saw Stephine.W whining about my bumping into her dress. "Ew its you! I can't ruin that dress even if I wanted to! Its already ugly...Like your face." I said while smiling, I love ruining her day! She always whines and complains everyday in school! We are all almost eight-teen, come on GROW-UP already! She looks at me and turns around and quietly screams. I look over to see what she is screaming about then I see him... I roll my eyes, of course, Paul. Z comes in with basketball shorts, tee-shirt, sneakers and a beer in his hands. "Hey girl." He mumbles and wobbles as he trys to walk toward her. I get confused, he doesn't notice his (I think) date and walks over to me trying to talk but the beer on his breath annoys me.

 

                I walk away, seeing Stephine jumping up and down and breaking her heels. I laugh but someone echos the sound of laughter behind me, I turn to be hug-attacked by Kelly/Kitti in a tight black 'TRIPP' mini skirt and a black tee-shirt with a heart with cross-bones on the front and on the back says "Love is death but if you, love death you are ok." Behind her Cameron walked down the stairs in skinny jeans, converses and his 'Panic at the Disco' tee-shirt and flipped his black hair. "I thought you said you couldn't die your hair!" I questioned him, "My dad let me for the party." he said happily taking Kelly's hand and running down the hall with her. I followed them to see where they were going but I just got lost in the crowd.



© 2008 Weaza


Author's Note

Weaza
please ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

As the protagonist expressed concerns about the neglect of her parents (in your opening chapter), other typical teenaged angst is exposed in this chapter. The characters are concerned with how they look, enjoy fooling around and seem to be jolly noisy etc! However, I am aware that the writer probably intended to portray this story, as the teenaged characters might express it themselves?

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 13, 2008


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza