Trust the enemy?

Trust the enemy?

A Chapter by Weaza

            Horror struck my face. I lean slightly over the balceny to see my friend dead in her own blood. He sees me start to cry and walks away. I know its his fault. I turn my head to see him talking to Stephine, she looked pleased but I was pissed off. They saw me coming and walked away yet Paul staided and talked. "I saved your life today..." He said, but I smacked him across the face and called him a lier, killer and anything else I could think of. he looked shocked and sad. Before he could speak I ran down the hallway to the living room and tried to open the front door, yet it wouldn't budge. I started to feel scared and sick so I just layed on the couch, but jumped to the floor when I saw a shadow throw a knife in my direction. It cut my arm, but not a lot. .I started to wonder around the house to find an opening to the outside. Then I stopped, realizing the everyone is now gone! No one to bump into or anyone to help. I fell down a winding staircase because i was scared for my life. He caught me. "GO AWAY! YOU WERE NEVER MY FRIEND! MAYBE IN ELEMENTRY SCHOOL, BUT YOU ARE DIFFERENT AND I HATE YOU JUST GO AWAY!" I screamed at him, but he held tight to my arm. "Listen..." "NO!" "Why not!" he asked annoyedly, "Cause you are killing everyone!" I mumbled. Everything grew silent, in his face you could tell he was hurt, he let go of my arm and walked away.

 

                   He is the only one left... I thought. I can't be alone I wouldn't make it! I n my head one question still remained, should I trust the enemy? Did I have I choice? I ran up to him and grabbed him by the wrist and stopped him from walking any more. He laughed, and threw me against the wall. I still felt sick and didn't know what to do until I saw him dragging me into the wall. "Finely! I am glad I am not alone!" He whispered, " What do you mean?!?" I kicked and punched but he dodged them. When he finely let go we were in a room of mirrors.  I looked at myself in the refection, I thought I was ugly, I never did liked the way I looked and I wanted to look liek the cheerleaders aways pretty. I sighed and looked up, he was gone! There was noway out I thought NOWAY! I sat in the corner of all the mirrors and gave-up. I looked at myself in the mirror, ugly, pathetic, lifeless, and scared. My dark brown hair was in my hazle eye, my cloths had red splaters on them, my face had cuts and bruises. I sighed, because I knew/ thought I wasn't going to live.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This chapter continues with the tension, angst and terror of the previous ones! Again, the issues of confusion and mistrust are very prominent here.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 15, 2008
Last Updated on January 27, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza