The End of My Story

The End of My Story

A Chapter by Weaza

                 The parents stare at me, thinking I am stupid. I feel scared. I told my whole story to them, now they think I am a cyco, a crazy six-teen year old trying to not go to jail. My friends parents belive me and so do Stephine's. They thought she was starting to be a little...high-strung and wanted to take her to a new school. I feel better about about half the people in the room believe me.

 

 

                  Everything had ended. A few questions, still lay in the air. Why kill her love and everyone else? Why not just me? I will never know. Until another story comes, everything is a mystery never to be told... 

 

 

     Love,

        the author/the survivor.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

What a cryptic ending, Weeza! It is almost as if you are concluding, with a moral or warning of some kind? Arguably, the main character feels neglected and undervalued, because of her uncaring parents? It's a sad ending, and it could have been longer? Also, there is little mystery in it, until you allow for the final paragraph! Once again, I enjoyed reading this, Weeza!

Thankyou, for entering it in my Contest!


P.S. Perhaps, I should take heed of Kitti's warning, lol?

Posted 14 Years Ago


Scary O_O I will never call Steph short again, otherwise I think she'll chase me around the hall with a mini chainsaw...

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 16, 2008
Last Updated on January 27, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza