Final Stand

Final Stand

A Chapter by Weaza

                         The room went dark, all the mirrors glared with emptyness except the ones I was near. I hear one, then two, then more shatter, but I stay still waiting. I turn my head away from the mirror and look at a shattered one. Paul fell out and was cut everywhere, I didn't feel remorse for smacking his face or being rude, he got me trapped in the this mirror room (!) why should I care? But I get up and slighlty sprinted over to him to see whats wrong but, Stephine was at his side holding him and cutting him. I stop in my tracks before she saw me. I go to the closest corner and relize that this one mirror had a door! I didn't want to leave Paul alone, I worried he might never make it and I would be alone as well. I looked to see if she was still there and of course she was clutching as if he was a rag doll. I feel remorse now, I had flash back of elementry school, I told him my secret, he told me his. He really sort-of was my friend(in a I hate you even though you are sort-of my friend) in a type of way. He turned his head and smiled a bloody small caring smile. I stared at him and and gave a quick smile to him and turned to look at Stephine yet she was not there!

 

 

                           Where! WHERE IS SHE! That thought roared through my head  I gave Paul a note I aways keep with me from first grade when we met and hoped he wouldn't die, because it was my job to hurt him, he smiled and I ran. I broke a mirror and ran through it. It was a hallway, a narror skinny hallway. I came back to the living room and tryed picking up a chair to smask against the window but the were screwed to the floor! The windows were rubber so I could escape! I hear a chain saw, and I run to the kitchen. Why,... why is the door open? I think of why it might be but also of escaping. I run right out and into the woods, and that is where I fought Stephine. She had a mini chain-saw and she was wearing sweats, tee-shirt and her hair up. there was SOO much blood on her. the air was filled with the smell of wine,beer, and cheap perfume. I gagged, and she laughed. All I remeber her saying was " I hate you. I loved him and yet he liked a girl like you, a tom-boy who hung-out with emos! He must have drunk every night to be that crazy! Beacuse he had me!" she laughed and threw rock at me and chased me with the chain-saw. I fell, and knew I would die. The blade was near my neck but... I kicked my leg and she fell with the blade falling on he waist, she tried controlling it but only moved it near her neck that it killed her instently.



© 2009 Weaza


Author's Note

Weaza
ignore grammar problems. and hope you like it ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes, I did enjoy reading this! I'm surprised that so few people have reviewed it, so far? As I mentioned earlier, this narrative continues to be expressed from a teenager's perspective, with teenagers the only characters. Also, it would have helped a bit, if you said more about the influence of the media in your opening chapter? Although you mention that a camera is present, little (if anything) is said about how the teenager feels, with her emotions and circumstances exposed to the world!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 16, 2008
Last Updated on January 27, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza