The Begnning Of Mistral

The Begnning Of Mistral

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel
"

Issue 7. Reiko now dons the Mistral identity.

"
Months later, Reiko and Sakura have now reach the full threshold for their powers. Reiko no longer drives to work anymore she flies but in secret, she volunteers in the tuneup shot at the station and has also graduated to 2nd Kyu in her Aikido class. Rie recently found out about Reiko's powers and was very impressed at what has become of her. Sakura almost fully insane, starts slowly coming home less, her hair is now fully deep red, her eyes a menacing silver, her skin is that of a woman in her early twenties and murders have been happening conveniently when Sakura decides to come home. Itachi's marriage to Sakura has fallen on dire straits, she now resents him and Reiko to an extent, she openly mocks them both calling them weak and that with their new powers they should takeover Nagasaki then possibly Japan itself. Reiko protests and argues with her mother resulting in Reiko leaving the house to cool her head. She puts on a hoodie and jeans with her catsuit under. While shes out in the street, she sees a teenage girl getting mugged in an alleyway and decides to intervene. She steps toward the man mugging the girl. "Get lost b***h!" Reiko smirks and takes a step toward him. "B***h I said f**k off!" Reiko replies "Now see, this reaction of yours is completely dumb. You see a woman stepping towards you and the first thing you do is tell her to f**k off. See the average man would take into account when a woman does that shes either stupid or seriously not to be fucked with. Sadly, you lack the intelligence to even acknowledge this and still run off at the mouth." She takes another step toward him and the mugger points a gun at Reiko. She sighs and says "Dude, you seriously cant be this f*****g dumb." She calmly walks toward him and disarms him. Right after, she hit pressure points in his neck to knock him out then she leans him up against a wall. The girl getting mugged shows her utmost gratitude to Reiko. The girl then asks what is Reiko's name. Reiko replies "Mistral, my name is Mistral." The girl then replies "Everyone will know of this event Mistral." "Sure, just stay out of trouble ok?" "Yes Mistral." Reiko adjusts the hood on her head and leaves the alleyway.

Hours later, Reiko returns home and finds her living room messy and slightly damaged. She sees Itachi sitting on the couch in shock. "Whats wrong dad? What happened?" Itachi replies "Reiko, your mother and I had a fight and she got angry and left the house." Did she make this mess?" "Yes." "I knew we should have approached mom about the sudden change in her attitude." "I'm not sure if this could have been avoided if we had Reiko." "Yeah you're right." "I don't know what to do Reiko." "Just stay calm dad she'll return home." " I hope you're right." Reiko and Itachi clean up the living room and prepare for bed. Reiko falls asleep fast and starts dreaming. In her dream, she see herself and her mother fighting each other. Both of them are brutally beating each other. Reiko is fighting in her catsuit and Sakura is also in hers. Both of their catsuits are ripped and battle damaged. Reiko and Sakura are both severely hurt but neither yields to each other. Reiko yells at her mother "Please stop this! This shouldn't be happening!" Sakura charges at Reiko punches her straight in her abdomen. Reiko yells in great agony and goes flying into an office building. Sakura chases after her and starts to beat Reiko near death. Sakura gets up and says "You know Reiko, you and me both could have ruled Nagasaki and have all this weak f*****g humans under our heels. But sadly, you're just too much of a uptight p***y to see that." Sakura then begins to deliver a killing blow to Reiko but she wakes from her dream. Reiko is painting incredibly fast and actually feels pain from the dream. She hold her chest and begins to cry. "Mother why didn't we say anything!" She gets out of bed and flies to her roof. She sits there and cries some more. She eventually stops and stares at the sky. She watches the sunrise and finds comfort in it.

Days later, Sakura has still not returned home. Reiko is watching the news when suddenly she sees the girl she saved on TV. The girl talks about the night she was saved by Reiko. The newscaster asks the girl if the hero had a name. The girl says "Mistral" and the name becomes widely known to most of Nagasaki that moment. "Damn it, she really meant that." Itachi replies "Wait, you saved her?" "Yes, she was getting mugged." "Reiko you have to be careful with your powers." "Dad i know, i didn't seriously hurt the mugger just knocked him out." "Not really what i meant, I meant that nobody must know who you are and how you got these powers." "Oh of course dad i know." "I hope you do." Later, Reiko leaves for work. When she gets there, Kasumi and Rie are talking about Mistral. "Reiko Reiko did you hear about Mistral?" "Yes i did in fact." "What do you think of her?" "Uh she sounds like a noble soul Rie." Kasumi taking note of Reiko's tone says to her "Reiko, you know anything we don't?" Reiko sighs and says "Guys lets go on the locker room." They follow her to the locker room and Reiko begins to talk. "Alright guys I'm trusting you with this, I'm Mistral." "Are you shitting me?" "Nope Kasumi I'm not." "Ok then how did it go down?" "Ok, i saw the girl getting mugged, i intervened, he talked s**t to me i did the same back, he pointed a gun at me then i ko'd him. Quite simple really." "Hmph." "Whats up Rie?" "You do realize that now people are going to expect you to be popping out of random a*s places to save them right?" "I know Rie I know." "This is going to be some chapter in your life Reiko." "I'm sure it will be Rie."

Later on after work, Reiko, Kasumi and Rie leave work and go home. Reiko arrives home and sees her dad drunk on the couch. "Dad what the f**k?" "Ah Reiiiiiiikooooooo, my daughter come have a motherfucking drink with me!" "Dad, where the f**k did you get the drink from?" Ahhhhhhhh Reikoooooooo, i went down to the store earlier today and said f**k it!" "Great dad! Just f*****g great!" Reiko walks up to her dad. "Heyyyyyyy Reikoooooooo, why are you stepping to meeeeeee? You're my daughterrrrrrrr I dont loooook at you like tha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha at." Reiko sighs. "Its for your own good dad" She pinches a pressure point on his neck that puts him to sleep. She then carries him to his room and tucks him in. She then goes to her room and looks at her catsuit in her closet. She says to herself out loud "Hmph Rie is probably right, you just might be a special chapter in my life." She closes the closet, gets into her nighttime clothes and gets into her bed. She starts wondering about her Sakura is and how life might start changing for herself. She then stops wondering and heads to sleep.


© 2014 Yahzeya Yoel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

291 Views
Added on August 8, 2013
Last Updated on July 22, 2014
Tags: Mistral Reiko Natsuki


Author

Yahzeya Yoel
Yahzeya Yoel

Staten Island, NY



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel


I I

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel


II II

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel