Kumiko Vs Mistral And Ardjet

Kumiko Vs Mistral And Ardjet

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel
"

Issue 19. Kumiko goes to "help" people in need but Reiko and Kasumi intervene.

"
Months later Charlene has shown her Kumiko identity to Tokyo and they welcome her with open arms as they did Kasumi and Reiko.  Charlene has become Tokyo's guardian angel and has been responsible for stopping numerous crimes ranging from possible terror attacks to human trafficking. The people of Tokyo ask Charlene what her true identity is since Reiko had hers outed. She simply tells the people of Tokyo that shes just a woman. Since discovering her bloodline, Charlene has become even more powerful. A grandmaster ninja for lack of a term. She can now activate certain powers without her hand motions and when criminals see her do that, they instantly give up since they're so scared. Charlene now has transformed her house into an lair of sorts complete with a secret room for her Kumiko outfit and her Nunchaku. Days after making a new compartment for her Katana she brought named Kyoutzu, there's a report on the news about another superhuman attacking Kyoto. Charlene immediately suits up and heads for the center of Tokyo.

Meanwhile in Nagasaki, Kasumi and Reiko see a news report that says Charlene is destroying Tokyo and spring into action. They suit up and head for the center of Kyoto. Charlene arrives at the supposed center of attack first and strangely finds the city going about its business. Charlene then starts searching high and low for any signs of trouble. Charlene then gives up the search and starts making her hand motion to go home when suddenly Kasumi and Reiko see Charlene and immediately attack her. Kasumi comes out of her wind form and tackles Charlene to the ground. Kasumi then starts punching Charlene as shes trying to defend herself. Charlene then knocks Kasumi off her and gets up. Reiko then goes to attack Charlene but Charlene disappears in time to dodge Reiko's attack. Charlene then appears behind Reiko and Kasumi attacks her again. Charlene then takes out her Nunchaku from the back of her outfit and goes into an attacking stance. Kasumi sees the stance and makes clones of herself to throw off Charlene. Charlene having an ability to identify real people from clones due to her heightened sight sees the real Kasumi and goes to attack her. Kasumi dodges Charlene's attack and tries to shut down her motor system  but Charlene deflects that with one of her hand motions and makes Kasumi shut down her motor system.  Kasumi falls to the ground temporally paralyzed and Reiko goes to see if shes ok. Reiko sees Kasumi is responsive to stimuli by her eyes and lays her down so she can recover. After Reiko lays her down, Reiko goes into her Aikido stance and talks to Charlene.

"I knew you were just a loose cannon ready to go off Kumiko!' says Reiko. "What are you talking about Mistral!? You attacked me!" says Kumiko. "Bullshit! I know you were attacking the city!" Mistral then charges at Kumiko and Kumiko hits her with the Nunchaku. Mistral shakes her hand in pain while Kumiko goes to attack her again. Mistral dodges her attack and throws her up in the air. Mistral flies after her but Kumiko does a hand motion to put herself back on the ground. Mistral becomes confused as to where Kumiko is while Kumiko makes a fireball and throws it at Mistral. Mistral senses the fireball and dodges it. She just misses the fireball but her bandana caught some of the fire and got burned. Kumiko then holds her hands together to prepare to make a hand motion. Mistral then goes to attack Kumiko but she disappears. Mistral having anticipated the moves quickly turns around and knocks Kumiko into the air. Mistral chases after her and continues to hit her higher into the air. Kumiko drops her Nunchaku while Mistral is hitting her and Mistral then grabs Kumiko and flies toward the ground just like Epsilon did to her years ago. Kumiko dazed, makes a hand motion to escape Mistral's grasp. It works and Mistral stops her advance toward the ground and see Kumiko floating at the same level as her. Kumiko and Mistral then stare each other down just waiting to see whose going to attack who first. Kumiko goes to attack Mistral but she hold her attack and throws her across the city. Kumiko goes through several building before ironically going through her house. Kumiko gets up dazed and grabs her katana in preparation for Mistral. Back across town Mistral uses the opportunity to check on Ardjet. She sees Ardjet slowly getting to her feet and tells Ardjet the situation. Ardjet then gets up to speed and goes to where Mistral told her Kumiko landed. Ardjet takes off in her wind form and goes to Kumiko's location.

Before flying off, Mistral sees Kumiko's Nunchaku and carries it with her to Kumiko's location. Mistral gets to the location to see Kumiko attacking Ardjet with the Katana and Mistral steps in. Kumiko goes for a swing that would decapitate Kasumi but Mistral knocks the attack away just in time with the Nunchaku. Mistral then does a short kata with the Nunchaku and does a defensive stance. After Mistral goes into the defensive stance Ardjet stands next to her in her own defensive stance. Kumiko then goes into a defensive stance with her katana and waits for one of them to attack her. Ardjet goes to attack Kumiko but Kumiko ducks under Ardjet's punch and goes to attack Ardjet. Mistral again knocks away Kumiko's attack and goes to attack her. Mistral showing excellent skills with the Nunchaku gives Kumiko no chance to recover. Kumiko during one of Mistral's strikes, ducks under one of Mistral's attacks and goes to swipe her feet. Mistral jumps over the attack and kicks Kumiko in the face. Kumiko goes flying back and drops her Katana. Ardjet picks up the Katana but then Mistral instructs her to drop it since she has no experience. Ardjet listens and the both go deeper into the house. They cant find Kumiko but Mistral is sensing her very strongly in their immediate area. Suddenly, Kumiko appears behind them and attack Ardjet. She knocks Ardjet out of the house and then focuses on Mistral. Kumiko hits Mistral with a devastating combo that almost knocks her out but Mistral parries a punch and knocks Kumiko away from her. Kumiko then picks up her Katana and charges at Mistral. Kumiko attacks Mistral but Mistral constantly knocks away her attacks. Suddenly, Ardjet having recovered from getting knocked out the house appears behind Kumiko, knocks the katana out of her hand and restrains her. "Finish her!" yells Ardjet. Mistral quickly drops the Nunchaku and grabs the Katana. Mistral then decapitates Kumiko and her body falls to the ground. Mistral then drops the Katana. Then Mistral and Ardjet start to walk away from the battle. Suddenly, Mistral stops walking and realizes that no blood came from the body and puts two and two together. "S**t." says Mistral. Suddenly the real Kumiko appears behind Ardjet with her Katana, puts her back towards Ardjet's and stabs her through the stomach. Mistral turns around and becomes furious at the sight. Ardjet's fresh blood on Kumiko's Katana sends Mistral into an uncontrollable anger.

Mistral then angrily charges Kumiko and Kumiko cant handle the intensity of Mistral's attacks. Kumiko then quickly dodges an attack from Mistral, draws her Katana and holds it to Mistral's neck. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! F*****G KILL ME LIKE YOU DID MY FRIEND!" "I didn't kill her. Not yet. I can still save her if you let me heal her!" "Bullshit! I don't believe you!" "Well then since you don't, ask yourself this: why wouldn't i just kill you since i had enough speed and strength to slice your head clean off and why would i offer to save your friend? You got forty five seconds to decide."
Mistral quickly sees Kumiko's logic and tells Kumiko to save Ardjet. Kumiko then moves her Katana away from Mistral's neck and goes to tend to Ardjet. Kumiko kneels beside Ardjet, does several hand motions and chants "Rai Zen Po Ni Ko Ri Ka Ry Mi." Immediately Ardjet's wound in her stomach closes up and Ardjet wakes up. As soon as she gets up, she goes to attack Kumiko out of reflex but Mistral stops her. Mistral explains what happened and they agree to meet outside of Tokyo to talk things over.

Outside of Tokyo, they all explain why they attacked each other and they both wonder why the city was fine when they arrived. Mistral says she thought Kumiko may have made an illusion to make it seem like the city was fine. Ardjet says she attacked her just out of reflex. Kumiko says she went to the city center because she had seen a similar report on the news about a superhuman attacking the city. They all then apologize for attacking each other and almost killing each other. They then share each others identities with each other. "I'm Reiko aka Mistral as you probably already know." "I'm Kasumi Mugen aka Ardjet. "I'm Charlene Sayuki aka Kumiko. They then start off on a new foot and walk around from the talk as friends.

On their way back home, Reiko and Kasumi do an assessment on the damage they caused on the city and continue on their way back home. "So if we both got false information on our TV screens, I wonder who sent that fake message to both of our screens?" "I don't know Kasumi but I hope we find him soon." As Charlene returns home she looks at the damage done to her house and says "Damn Charlene, first you almost kill Kasumi then almost die by Reiko's hand and now your house is fucked up. Hell of a day huh?" She then finds her Katana and clean Kasumi's blood off of it and then finds her Nunchaku. She then goes outside and says "Now how am i supposed to fix this!?"


© 2014 Yahzeya Yoel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
Added on October 6, 2013
Last Updated on July 22, 2014
Tags: Mistral Kumiko Vs Mistral And Ar


Author

Yahzeya Yoel
Yahzeya Yoel

Staten Island, NY



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel


I I

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel


II II

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel