Goodbye Reiko

Goodbye Reiko

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel
"

Issue 21. After their eventful night, Reiko and Varietta go out on a date.

"
The next morning, Reiko wakes up with Varietta in her arms and kisses her on the back of the neck. Varietta then wakes up and turns over to face Reiko. "That was great Reiko." "Yes it was babe." Varietta then kisses Reiko on the lips. "Varietta, you wanna go out and do something later?" "Sure." "Ok what do you want to do?" "Hmmmm lets keep it simple, how bout dinner and a movie?" "Ok I can do that." Reiko then gets out of bed and goes to find some clothes. Varietta stares at Reiko's body and starts getting hot and bothered again. Just before Reiko can put on a pair of panties she just found, Varietta turns her around and kisses her harder and more passionately than last night. Varietta then pulls Reiko back onto the bed and they have sex yet again.

Late in the afternoon, Reiko then gets out of bed while Varietta is still sleeping and goes to find some clothes. She puts on a bra and panties then a tank top and jeans. She then goes downstairs to her kitchen to start cooking. Her dad then goes in the kitchen to talk to her. "So, had fun?" "Dad, that woman has stamina for f****n days. No pun." Itachi laughs. "That's good isn't it?" "Yeah of course but f**k she lasted longer than me and thats saying a lot." "Damn." "Exactly." Reiko then starts cooking a big meal for her, Itachi and Varietta to eat. She finishes cooking the meal an hour later and yells for Varietta to come downstairs. She comes downstairs wearing a t-shirt and shorts and sits at the table with Reiko and Itachi. They talk amongst themselves until they're finished and Varietta goes to wash the dishes. Reiko thanks her by kissing her on the cheek. Varietta smiles and goes back to washing the dishes. Reiko then goes upstairs, takes a shower and changes into a hoodie with jeans and sneakers. She tells Varietta that they will go out on the date when its sundown and tells both Itachi and Varietta goodbye.

Reiko then starts heading for Charlene's house in Tokyo. She gets there about 10 minutes later. She knocks on Charlene's window and Charlene signals her to open the door. Reiko walks in and greets Charlene. "Hey Reiko whats up?" "Nothing much, just came to ask a few questions." "There's a phone for that you know." "Yeah but I needed air plus my lady drained the energy out of me." "Ah I see. So whats the q's?" "How do I treat a girl when on a date?" "Wait, you had sex with your girlfriend but you guys have never been on a date?" "Hey dont judge, we just had an agreement and one thing led to another." "Hey wasnt judging, I just find it weird. But anyways, just treat her like shes your best friend." "Thats it?" "Yeah, just it should be easier since you dont have to worry about the friendzone." "Ok then thanks Charlene." "No prob." Reiko then leaves Charlene house and goes to the flower shop where she brought the flowers for Epsilons grave. She buys a bouquet of Water Lilly's for Varietta and heads back home. She flies back because its getting close to sundown. She reaches her house before sundown and see Varietta all prettyed up and ready for their date. Varietta stands in the living room with a white dress that complements her creamy skin. Her black hair comes down to her lower back and her heels add to the height she already has over Reiko. "Very nice Varietta. Now let me change then we'll be on our way." She goes upstairs and changes into a black dress with white heels. She ties her hair in a ponytail and follows Varietta's lead, she doesnt put on makeup. She then goes downstairs and Varietta does a wolf whistle. They then both leave the house and head to the movie theater.

They arrive at Reiko's favorite theater and the cashier recognizes Reiko and lets her and Varietta in for free. "Well that was nice." "Sure was." "You want anything babe?" "Nah I'm good." They then go to the auditorium to watch a re-screening of Ninja Assassin. During the movie, Reiko and Varietta exchange kisses and lay on each other. After the movie finished, they then head to the best restaurant in town. Again they get in for free and get a free meal. They whole time during dinner they both cant keep their eyes off each other. About an hour later they head back home and find Itachi not home. They then go upstairs and change into their house clothes. After they change, they lay in Reiko's bed and watch TV. After flipping through the channels, Varietta finds a porn channel and looks at Varietta with smirk on her face. Reiko then looks at Varietta and kisses her deeply. They then take off their clothes and repeat what they did last night.

The next morning, Reiko wakes up and Varietta is nowhere to be found. Reiko finds a note on her mirror saying "Reiko, I'm sorry for leaving you after we had sex. I wont be back for awhile. Hopefully I'll be back before you know it but don't worry you will see me regardless. Love Varietta." Reiko then sits down on her bed saddened and disappointed. She then starts crying and holds the letter close to her chest while she cries. Thirty minutes later Reiko stops crying and goes to change into her street clothes. She then flies to the top of a skyscraper and sits staring at the sky. She then says to herself "Please Varietta come back soon."   


© 2014 Yahzeya Yoel


Author's Note

Yahzeya Yoel
The final chapter for the book. Hope you enjoyed it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

282 Views
Added on October 23, 2013
Last Updated on July 22, 2014
Tags: Mistral Reiko Natsuki


Author

Yahzeya Yoel
Yahzeya Yoel

Staten Island, NY



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel


I I

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel


II II

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel