Epsilon's Takeover

Epsilon's Takeover

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel
"

Issue 9. While Sakura is carving her path of destruction, Reiko is preparing of the future fight.

"
While Sakura is carving her path of carnage on her way to Kyoto, her actions are being reported on the news in the neighboring prefectures and cities. The other cities are prepping for battle while the civilians are fleeing to possibly escape the coming battle. Sakura arrives at the first city, flies up in the air and says to the military in a now demonic voice "Lay down your arms and I'll consider letting you live." The military then orders its soldiers to open fire on Sakura. She takes the brunt of all the bullets and tank rounds fired at her and laughs at the military's attempt to kill her. Her skin after taking all the firepower in riddled with scratches, scars and holes but they heal up in time for her to attack back at the military. After she waits for her body to heal after a few seconds, she swoops down at a lightning fast speed and punches a tank. The tank goes flying into an office building and explodes. After the tank explodes, some military personnel start to flee from the battle. She kills the fleeing men and women with her eye beams. The remaining people continue to fire upon Sakura in hopes it eventually works. Of course to their dismay it fails. She then wipes out the military of the first city and flies high up into the sky and says "I AM EPSILON! NONE SHALL OPPOSE ME! NONE!!" She then flies to the next city and massacres the military there also. She continues her campaign through the next few cities until she arrives at Kyoto. She flies to the city center and floats high above it saying "I AM EPSILON! ALL SHALL SERVE ME! THOSE WHO OPPOSE ME SHALL FACE DEATH! THOSE WHO LAY DOWN THEIR ARMS SHALL LIVE AS MY PETS!". Kyoto's military then opens fire upon Epsilon and of course their attempt is in vain. Epsilon then swoops down and kills most of the military with eye beam. The few remaining surrender to her and promise to serve her no matter the cost.

Meanwhile in Nagasaki, Reiko is seeing the reports on the news and is pushing herself beyond her limits at Jinkara. Her dad keeps edging her on to keep pushing until they both believe she is ready to face Epsilon. "Reiko remember, Epsilon will show no mercy. You must be ready for when she arrives!" "Yes dad I know." She has pushed the limit of her strength to beyond eighty tons and her healing factor has been doubled in its speed. Also her speed has been tripled, her flight time is greatly extended but her IQ remains the same. While Reiko is pushing herself, suddenly security enters the room and has Kasumi and Rie restrained. "Rie Kasumi what are you doing here?" "We came to help you Reiko!" "Mr. Natsuki do you know these girls?" "Yes sir I do you can let them go." "At once Mr. Natsuki." Security leaves the room and Rie and Kasumi talk to Reiko. "Reiko, we can help you!" "How so Rie?" "Kasumi and I can scout out for when Epsilon finally gets here." "Thanks but no thanks." "Why?!" "Because I love you two way too much to put you in harms way just to scout for me." "Still Reiko!" "Still nothing Rie! I'm not going to watch my f*****g friends die because they simply did some scouting for me!" "Well fine then! Give me some of that Kaisama so I can help you in the fight!" "Rie, the Kaisama and Epsilon liquids only work according to genetic code." "That's bullshit! It worked for Reiko!" Yeah but remember she has half of my code. So technically, shes only half powerful. Granted, the Kaisama somehow unlocked certain abilities that her mother has. If we gave you the Kaisama Rie, the effects would be unknown." "You took that risk with your f*****g daughter but you wont with me!?" Sorry Rie, if something bad happened i wouldn't want that on my conscience. Same for Reiko." "Fine then." Rie then storms out the building angrily. Kasumi then tries to convince Itachi to make a serum for Rie but he says there wouldn't be enough time to make it. She then brings up the speed in which he made the Epsilon serum and he said he realized he made a mistake and told Rie about Sakura's sudden change in attitude and appearance.

Meanwhile in Kyoto, Epsilon has turned most of the Kyoto populace into her slaves and puppets for killing. She also takes slave labor consisting of men, women and children. She orders her slave labor to make her a new suit as she realizes that since shes wearing the suit Itachi gave her, he will be able to read her physical and internal condition. She orders them to make it out of the skin of the dead soldiers lying about in the streets. She also says anyone who hesitates in skinning the dead soldiers will be killed very slowly without prejudice. The slave labor then quickly gets to work on skinning the soldier. A woman hesitates in skinning a soldier because she notices the one she is skinning is her husband. Epsilon then calmly flies to the woman and takes her inside a damaged building. When they get inside, she takes some re-bar from the building, takes the woman outside the building, flies her to about the fiftieth floor and pins the woman against the building by turning the re-bar into makeshift arm and foot restraints. Then she strips the woman of her clothing and proceeds to kiss the woman deeply. Epsilon then fondles the woman's breast and body. The woman just sits there sobbing hysterically. Because of her sobbing, Epsilon becomes distracted and loses focus. She then punches the woman's arm breaking it beyond repair. The woman cries out in tremendous agony. Epsilon does the same to her other arm and the pain the woman feels is so great she cannot scream. Epsilon then concentrates her eye beam on the woman's arms and slowly cuts them off. While the woman is screaming, Epsilon kisses the woman's legs and proceeds to cut them off as well. The woman on the verge of fainting, is kept from doing so due to Epsilon keeping massive amounts of pressure on the woman's wounds. Epsilon then cuts of both legs slowly and proceeds to punch the woman in her chest. The woman constantly spits up massive amounts of blood from the punches. After the 9th punch, the woman's heart stops and she dies.  Epsilon sees she has died and flies down to get some live electrical wires. She finds some and brings them back with her to the dead woman. She hits the two wires together then puts them to the woman chest. After she does it the third time the woman is revived. She wakes up coughing and in more immense pain. Epsilon then drops the wires and concentrates her eye beam next to the woman neck. The woman sees this and starts crying. Epsilon then starts to cut through the skin on the woman's neck. The woman tries to yell but cant due to the blood coming from her neck. Epsilon then fully cuts off the woman's head and holds it up for all of Kyoto to see. Epsilon then says "Now anyone who hesitates next, I wont be this merciful on!" The slave labor then fearfully and quickly goes back to work after witnessing such horror.

Back in Nagasaki, Reiko, Itachi and Kasumi just finished watching what horror Epsilon has committed and that encourages Reiko to push her powers even further. Rie then returns hours later and apologizes to Reiko and Itachi for saying what she said and being ignorant to the situation. Reiko and Itachi accept her apology and tell her instead of getting involved in possible combat, her and Kasumi can monitor Reiko's condition from the computers at Jinkara. Kasumi and Rie accept Itachi's plan. An hour later, Reiko takes a break and rests up after trying to further her powers. Itachi and Reiko notice there hasn't been any progress made to advance her powers. Reiko becomes disappointed and it shows on her face. She asks her father if she can leave the building for a little while. He gives her permission to do so and she changes from her catsuit into her normal clothes. She makes her way to the dojo where she finds Sensei Kazuya meditating. She walks into the dojo and bows. "Sensei, why haven't you left the city yet?" "Because i knew  you would come here Reiko." "Huh?" "Reiko, I've been around and the story you told me about your "friends" problem, i saw it from the beginning." 'Ah. I'm sorry for lying Sensei." "Its ok Reiko. So tell me, how does it feel having these new found powers?" "Well besides the impending doom awaiting us that i will have to fight it feels great." "Good." "Sensei, how much faith do you have that i will win whenever Epsilon gets here?" "Well my faith means nothing Reiko. Remember what i taught you, that nobody's faith besides your own will help you succeed in battle. Only that which you manipulate is what matters in battle." "You're right Sensei I'm sorry I forgot, its just the pressure of the inevitable fight approaching is making me very worried." "That's ok Reiko, its only natural." "Oh damn sorry Sensei my father is expecting me back at Jinkara." "Ok Reiko or should I say Mistral take care and be well." "Thank you Sensei. Wait, before I leave, tell me something. Did you notice my new powers when you taught the class?" "Of course Reiko." "Ah." Reiko bows and leaves the dojo and heads back to Jinkara. While flying in the sky she can see the smoke in the air from Kyoto miles away. Reiko then sighs and says to herself "The lives of millions riding on me when Epsilon gets here. No pressure huh?" She gets back to Jinkara and switches back into her catsuit. She then tells her dad that since she cannot advance her powers anymore she will wait on the roof of Jinkara for Epsilon to finally arrive.


© 2014 Yahzeya Yoel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
Added on August 20, 2013
Last Updated on July 22, 2014
Tags: Mistral Reiko Natsuki


Author

Yahzeya Yoel
Yahzeya Yoel

Staten Island, NY



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel


I I

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel


II II

A Chapter by Yahzeya Yoel