chapter 9

chapter 9

A Chapter by Rayne
"

Keera goes to Mrs. Shanz viewing.

"

~Keeras Pov~
   After Cass calmed down from his squirrel fiasco we continued to eat in silence. When Im done eating I went into my room.
"Better not be sleeping." Akira yelled.
"Getting clothes, taking a shower, then heading to the viewing." I yell back.
"What viewing" Rebel yells
"One for Mrs. Shanz" I yell. should I wear a dress. No thats for the funeral next friday. I decide to wear my shirt that kinda shows off my busts. On one side has a blue flower design and on the back has the tap out logo.
      I decide to wear a black skirt that goes alittle bit past my knees. It flows freely at the bottom and hugs the upper part of my legs.
Picking my clothes I head for the bathroom. Undressed I step into the blistering hot water and start doing the normal routine.
     I really hope the guys dont come with, I want to be alone for one day. Gotta feeling I wont get my wish, ever. Man I hate going to viewings and funerals, but I have to say my last goodbye to another family member who death took away. Mrs. Shanz family kinda knows me when I went to Mr. Shanz's viewing and funeral. Didnt like me then probably wont like me now. Oh well I dont care. After dressing I leave the bathroom and find the guys dressed in bright colored suits.
Akira in a bright purple suit.
Rebel in a bright red suit.
Caine in a bright yellow suit.
Cassidy in a bright green suit.
To top it off they all had the same colored loafers as well. I just shake my head.
"Alright I only have room for one person in my car. To free myself from arguing, im going to pick. And I chose Rebel." I say while putting my necklace with the miny handcuff on. Its 11:30 and the viewing is at noon. Takes five minutes to get to the funeral home.
     I feel like something is missing from my outfit, but what. I run to my room and stand infront of my mirror. Looking at my outfit I notice what im missing. I run to my dresser and pull the top drawer open. In this drawer I have about 100 belts. Searching through it, I pick my homemade belt of handcuffs. I open one of the cuffs and sling it around my waist. Clicking it back in, I postion it in a slant position. Perfect now im ready to go.
      I run out of the apartment, locking the door when everybody is out. Hoping down to the garage. Once im in the garage I start hoping to my car. Oh s**t Coffees kicking in, this is very bad. I dont trust anybody with my baby, so well take my brothers car. My brothers car is a lambo with a weird design. Rebel can drive that dont care what happens to it.

"Rebel, Rebel, Rebel, Rebel." I yell while jumping up and down.
"What, what, what." Rebel replies irrated.
"You need to drive that." I point to the lambo.
"Why?" They all ask.
"Coffe. COFFE making me hyper." I say while running in a circle. Before I can make another circle Rebel puts his hand on my shoulder. All of a sudden im calm and relaxed. No longer hyper.
"How?" Is the only thing I can get out.
"I have the power to calm people down. Good for hyperactive people. Oh and your banned from coffee like Cass." Rebel replies.
Now that im better I get into my car and start the engine. Rebel hops in before I leave the garage.
"You cant ban me from anything I want." I say while driving to the funeral home.
"Yeah we can and we will." Rebel replies while smirking. "And you cant do anything about it."
"Oh yeah, lets settle this in the ring. Then we will see if you can ban me from things."
"All right. I win you cant have anymore coffee. You win you can have all the freaken coffee you want." Rebel replies back. "Deal."
"Deal." I reply back while smiling. This is going to be easy.
"Oh im not going easy on you this time." Rebel says. I laugh.
"You know your not so bad. Your as good of a fighter as I am. Dont come by to many of those." Felt just like saying it outloud instead of thinking it. He'll hear it either way.
"Yeah. I try flirting with you, but I think you would just punch me in the side of my face." Rebel says smiling.
"Got that right. I hate when guys flirt with me. Guys who flirt with someone are most likely only after one thing and dont stay around long." I reply back.
"Thats pretty true. But guys have needs that need to be taken care of." Rebel replies back smiling.
"You got a hand use it." I reply back.
   I pulled up to the parking lot and pick a back spot. I get out and walk towards the funeral home. Ah so not ready to see the snobbish rich b*****s. I enter the front doors and everybody stares at me and the others.
"Oh you must be Keera." A girl about my age yelled out.
"Yeah. You are?" I ask.
"Oh my Im Camila. My grandmothers talked so much about you."    Camila replied back in a preppy happy voice.
Bet shes happy that her grandmother died so she can get her money. Gold digging b***h. somebody jabbed me in the ribs and saw that it was Rebel.
"Nice to meet you." I say wanting to get away from her.
"You to. Oh and who are the sexy gods accompanying you." Camila squeals out.

     Probably thinking about what their like in bed and how much she can still from them. Another jab in my ribs better harder. Ah yes my opinions and what ever is on my mind is no longer private but is broadcasted to all the guys. Oh how lovely. Not only can I not get a day alone now my mind is no longer private. 3 jabs in the ribs.
"Im Akira, red head is Rebel, the green one is Cass, and yellow is Caine." Akira replies.
"Nice to meet you." Camila says while google eyeing Caine. Oh look she wants to get in Caines pants. Or maybe she has a kinky side and a thing for twins. This thought earned me a slap to the back of my head from Rebel.
"So Caine you single." She asks while twirling her bleach hair. How stupid is that. God she is so freaking fake s****y snobbish preppy b***h. Glares from Akira, slap to the back of my head from Rebel.
"Sorry were all taken." Rebel says while smiling. Bet you really wanted a piece of that easy s**t.
"Oh what a shame. Well I got to go. See you around." Camila says while shashing her hips as she walks away.

    UGHH. Takes bb gun and shoots her a*****e. 5 slaps to the head for that. Dont get mad at me for thinking about how I feel about people liek her. Dont like it get the hell out.
      A guy around the age of 20 came up to us. "Hi im Brett and who are you lovely rose." I clench my teeth holding back the urge to punch him in the face. Rebel must have noticed because hes trying to hold a laugh in.
"Dude thats Keera. Id not flirt with her unless you want her fist in your face." Rebel says finally laughing.
"Yeah and how do you know." The idiot asks.
"I kicked his a*s in a ring. You want to end up in a..." A hand was placed on my mouth before I could finish the threat. I tried getting out of the grip, but he just held onto me tighter.
"Everybody please enter the room to the right. We will start the viewing." A lady yelled. Everybody filed into the room. We filed in the room last. Rebel still holding onto me. Try to move, grip around my waist tightens. Oh hes smart, cause once he lets go my fist is meeting his face.
"Yeah, I know. Dont want to cause a scene." Rebel hisses in my ear.
       Two and a half hours later, 30 cheesy flirters later, 100 threats later, and 500 feeble tries to get out of Rebels grip we we are back at my place.
     Whats up with guys thinking a THREAT is a come on to a guy. I think I told Brett at least 20 times that if he didnt stop rubbing my arm I was going to break it. He just laughed and said how cute, I like fiesty. What sucks more I have to go to the funeral and gather all the things Mrs. Shanz gave me. Oh and on the car ride home, I got a huge lecture from Rebel about my thoughts. If you dont like my freakin thoughts stay out of my freakin mind. Easy as that. I will not stop thinking about what I think about somebody just becasue a stupid vampire doesnt know what private thougths mean.
"So what else is on the agenda today?" Akira asks.
"I dont know, pick something? Im getting out of this skirt." I say while heading to my room. I go to my closet and search for some jeans. After rummaging through a pile I find my favorite pair. I made this pair after my brother died.
       On the right side of the jeans has RIP Danny Ace Legna 07/21/86-07/17/09. On my left buttock is RIP mom and dad. On the right upper thigh is a black rose and on the ankle is a huge raven. Now im going to add Mrs. Shanz later tonight. After I have them on I see what the guys are doing.
"So what are we doing?" I ask bored.
"Amusement park in the mall." Cass yells.



© 2010 Rayne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on April 2, 2010
Last Updated on April 2, 2010


Author

Rayne
Rayne

Hoagland , IN



About
I love to write stories and one day get the story I am writing published. I have been writing stories since i was 12 years old. I love reading other peoples work and giving them feedback. Want to kn.. more..

Writing
For Grandma For Grandma

A Poem by Rayne