Chapter 13

Chapter 13

A Chapter by Rayne
"

Keera finds out something big about herself.

"

~Rebels POV~
I decided to go check upon Keera, I so do not trust Cadrian. I teleported to Keeras bedroom to find Keeras head on Cadrians lap. I go to shake Cadrian but Keera wakes up. She looked shocked and worried. She tries getting up, but falls back down on Cadrians lap. Making that dirt bag bolt awake.
"Not what it looks like. She was scared and didnt want to be alone." Cadrian says defending himself. I look at Keera to find her asleep again. "Shes been having flashbacks from some point in her life. Woke up every hour screaming."
"Flashbacks from the pain you caused her." I say trying to make him look like the bad guy. But truth is I know its not true. Ive been entering her mind all night.
"No and you know it. Were you able to see the guys face?" Cadrian asks. I shake my head no.
"I think shes blocked it out. Why, I dont know." I reply. "Only person able to unblock it is Akira, but he wouldnt."
"Why not? I want to know who would do that to a 14 year old kid." Cad yells/ whispers.
"Cause hell go all if she blocked his face out she doesnt want to remember him or get him into trouble. Blah blah blah, same bullshit all the time." I explain.
"What if we tell him what this person did to her, would that change his mind?" Cad asks.
"Maybe, only way to know for sure is ask." I say shrugging my shoulders.
"Well where is the goody-good Akira?" Cadrian asks.
"Probably at home still sleeping. Only thing I saw was Cassidy up hurling in Kiras bed." I say laughing, even in cat form he finds ways of getting into trouble.
"Okay." Cadrian says. A little black furball appeared on Cadrians head, I laugh.
"What the hell is on my head!!" Cadrian whisper yells.
"That would be Cassidy hiding from an angry Akira." I say while grabbing Cassidy off his head.
"Where the hell is that little s**t!!!" Kira came into the room yelling. Waking up Keera with a startle.
"Whats going on?" Keera asked half asleep.
"Im looking for a little kitten. Have you seen it?" Akira asks sweetly yet venomously.
"No. I just woke up from your yelling." Keera says trying to get off Cadrian. "Help."
Akira was at her side in an instant pulling her up lightly.
"Can we see how the cuts are doing?" Akira asks Keera, she nods her head. Akira takes her shirt off and faints. I look at her back and gasp. Cadrian looks at her back doing nothing.
"Um whats wrong with my back?" Keera asks worried.
"All your wounds are healed, but you have dark purple wings protruding out." Akira squeaks out, regaining his composure.
"W-wings. Are you sure I have w-wings." Keera yells out. Thats when Cadrian picks her up and drags her to the bathroom.
~Keeras POV~
Cadrian dragged me to the bathroom to see these so called wings. I dont have wings, humans dont get wings. "LOOK" Cad barks. I look at the mirror and see two large dark purple wings. They are the size of my body almost touching the ground. NO this is not happening. Why is this happening to me. Did I DIE, but come back. Im a freaking HUMAN for christsake.
"Obviously your not human and never have been." Cad barks again.
"Then I died. No im still sleeping, cause this cant be happening." I freak out. Cadrian slaps me across the face, and out of my freak out state. Helping me think like my normal self.
"How do I make them go back into my back, I cant go around with wings out." I ask.
"Think about them going into your back." Cadrian replies. I do as he said. I started to feel a slight prick of pain, but more of a ticklish feeling. When the feeling is gone, I look in the mirror, and see nothing.
"If you want them out, picture the two wings popping out of your back."
    I do as he says and feel prickling pain in my back. When its gone I notice my wings. I then make them go back into my back.
Cadrian and I walked back into my room, to find Rebel tearing my room apart.
"What are you doing?" I yell at Rebel.
"Trying to find some clues as to why your a dark angel." Akira answers. "But it probably has to something wiht your past."
"You really want to know my past?" I ask. They all nod their heads. "Fine ill tell you, but no interupting." I say, they nod their head.
"I was born May 26, 1992 in Bemdji, MN. My mother Aisha Legna got pregnant with a unknown guy. She was rapped by him. My adoptive father talked my mom out of killing me. I dont really remember much of my child hood from before my parents died or when they died. My mother hated me and called me a demon child. My father tried to love me, but my mother would stop him. Danny just left me alone. when I turned 6 our parents died in a car chrash. Danny was 18, so he became my legal gaurdian. When I turned 9 my brother started drugs and booze. He would come home drunk and/or high, see me get angry then beat me. It became a normal ruotine. When I turned 10 a gang came up to me asking me to join their group. I told them no, so they told me they would teach me how to fight. I didnt want the beatings to last anymore, so I said yes. The gang became my true family, we all were a big happy family. I tried weed once and Flame kicked my a*s. Flame and the others told me the only reason I was with them was so I could be safe from my brother. When I turned 13 my family got into a gang fight. I tried to join but Ice held me back. A little while later the po-po came by to stop the fight. We all got arrested, then thrown into a holding cell. My whole family was thrown into jail, leaving me alone. The reason I didnt go was because my family said I wasnt involved. The reason I wear handcuffs is because it reminds me of Flame, Ice, Rage, and Mayhem. I might never see them again. After I was released my brother and I moved here. Not much has happened till I turned 17. After my birthday party my brother left to get some meth from a friend. I went with because I didnt want to be alone. the building looked old, grimy, and abandoned. Right after my brother got his s**t, the place started to blow. I was so scared that Danny had to pick me up and carry me out. Danny sat me on the ground, then ran back into the burning building. I tried to get after him but somebody held me back. I fought so much that an EMT gave me a sedative. Thats the last time I saw my brother." I broke out crying not able to continue. All the guys gave me a giant bear hug, and Cass jumps on my head.



© 2010 Rayne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on April 2, 2010
Last Updated on April 2, 2010


Author

Rayne
Rayne

Hoagland , IN



About
I love to write stories and one day get the story I am writing published. I have been writing stories since i was 12 years old. I love reading other peoples work and giving them feedback. Want to kn.. more..

Writing
For Grandma For Grandma

A Poem by Rayne