Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by Rayne
"

Fun at the amusement park but not how people would normally want to spend it.

"
~Akiras POV~
After paying for wrist bands I turn to Cassidy.
"Stay out of trouble." I tell him sternly.
"Alright." He says while making a small smile appear.
   We start walking around looking for something fun to ride. Most of the rides here are kinda kidish.
"How about the vortex." Cass asks. We see the Vortex, which is a ride that spins you in a circle very fast and rises.
"Sure." Everybody says while getting in line. I sense that Cass isnt near, so I turn around noting that he isnt with us.
"Damn that cat." I say through gritted teeth.
"Lost him didnt we." Rebel says. I nod my head.
"Lets split up and look for him." Caine says already trying to track his brother.
"Good idea." Rebel and Keera say together. After agreeing we go seperate ways. That little s**t better be praying I dont get him first. Heading towards the back I hear a scream coming from the laser tag room. Running up I see alot of people running out. I also see a little black kitten making his escape. Jumping to catch the little twirp, I miss.
~Cass POV~
          After I got away from the others I made a monster can appear in my hand. Chugging it down I start feeling funny in my tummy. Jumping up and down I turned into a black kitty. Oh lets have fun. I like fun. I run to this room thats pitch black and turn into a tiger and roar. A girl was in front of me screaming. I started to run after her. She ran for the door so I turned back into a kitty. While running out I saw a angry Kira. Hehe he tries jumping me and missing. So easy, I turn into a tiger again and just run around roaring. Roaring fun even funnier when humans scream and run around like little headless chicken. I sniff and smell squirrel. I see squirrel. Gotta get that thing, need to play with it. I go after it. Hearing a scream I stop in my tracks. Sniffing I notice Keera's fear and anger. Something wrong, but what. I go towards the smell. When im ontop of the smell theres nothing here. Keera should be here but shes not. Where she go. Something wrong, very wrong. I feel a hand on the back of my neck grabbing a tuff of fur.
"Gotcha you little runt." Akira yells, I turn back into human form.
"Dont you sense something wrong." I whimper out. Akira sniffs then tenses up. Oh that bad when he tenses. But what could it be.
"What is it. whats wrong. wheres Keera." I whimper cause his grip around the back of my neck tightens.
"Somebody took her." Akira hisses out.
~Keeras POV~
    I started to walk towards a consession stand. I forgot to eat lunch and im hungry. Figured the guys would have better luck then me. As im heading towards food, I bump into somebody.
"Sorry." I mumble while trying to get around them, but they keep moving in my way. Getting pissed I look up and see ugly dude from before.
He chuckles. "Miss me." I just scream. He slams his hand over my mouth. "Sleep." With that said my eyes get droopy falling asleep.
     When I woke up I noticed I was in a window less dimly lit room. The room had a thick steel door. I was kneeling on the floor with my hands chained above my head. Clothes still on me, so thats good.
    The door opens making bright light consume the room. Ugly guy blocking the door way.
"So you thought you could kill me, kitty." Ugly guy says. I hiss.
"Yeah and Im going to try again." I say trying to break free. Finding it useless, I quit for now.
"Love to see you try, darling." Ugly guy says kneeling down to my level. I spit in his face and try head butting the b*****d. The guy growls, pulls his hand back and slaps me.
"You slap like a prissy girl." I say laughing. Pissing him off more. I smile.
"Whats your name, b***h." He seethes out.
"Not gonna tell you till you tell me yours first." I spit out.
"Dont play games." He yells.
"Fine. I tell you mine, you tell me yours." I say while giving him my famous baby face.
"Fine." Ha works everytime.
"Keera, yours?" I ask smiling.
"Cadrian." He replies. Nice to have a name to a face.
"You cant read minds can you." I ask praying he doesnt.
"Yes. but im tuning you out. You know how annoying you are." He replies groaning. "And im not ugly."
"Good. Yes you are, and what do you want with me." I ask
"Im going to do somethings to you for trying to kill me." Cadrian replies.
"Hey I was defending myself. Not my fault for laughing at your face and how you grabed you nose after it broke." I say laughing at the memory. Cadrian growls then slaps me agian. I couldnt help it, he slaps like a prissy girl whos afraid to break a nail, I burst out laughing. I hear a crack then feel blood trickle out of my nose.
"Haha thats more like it. Only thing is you just cracked my nose not breaking it." I say licking some blood off my lip.
"What the hell is wrong with you. I punch you and start laughing it off." Cadrian yells in frustration and confusion.
"I fight for a living." I say.
"Why?" he asks.
"One im good at it. Two I like feeling pain. Three its a good way for me to relieve my anger. Four its a good pass time. Five very little conversation is needed." I say. "Thought you were going to do things to me. Not try and pry in my personal life."
"Thinking thats going to be pointless, am I right, sweet cheeks." After sweet cheeks I head butt him in the face.
"You know what? you chain me up because you cant fight like a real man, your such a puss. Bet you couldnt be able to beat me." I say laughing. I see his fist ball up and hit my face. I laugh to piss him off, but off record that one f*****g hurt. Its so much fun provoking him, only helping me find his weaknesses.
"Will you shut up." He yells.
"Nope. Put tape over my mouth adn Ill jsut scream in my mind loudly." I say smiling.
"Ill be back." Cad says getting up and heading to teh door.
"Hey can you at least feed me. I havent had anything for awhile. I dont do good with no food." I yell at him. He ignores me by closing the door. My tummy starts growling and I get a headache. FOOD NEED FOOD AHHH!!!!! FOOD FOOD I scream in my mind. But that only makes my headache worse. Hmm buffulo chicken nuggets mixed with mac and cheese sounds yummy.
   I awoke to the sound of a door slamming shut. Wonder when I fell asleep? What time is it?
     I felt a hard kick to my ribs from somebody. I look up to see Cad and another guy. I try keeping my head up, but it decides to fall down. I hate being this weak. Somebody kicks me in my ribs again. This time making it break, I wince from the sudden pain. No food makes me more vunerable to bones breaking and pain intensifies.
"Should we give her food? looks like shes dieing." New guy asks Cad.
"No shes just weak. I say we play with her now." Cad replies. I feel the chains being removed and I fall to the ground. Somebody picks me up and carries me to the unknown. Sudden movement making me want to puke. The person make me face a wall, then locks my wrists to the wall.
"W-Wait." I stutter out.
"What" Cad barks out.
"At least remove my clothes. I I do dont want them ruined." I plead.
"Tell us what they mean to you and maybe we will take them off." New guy barks out at me. Talking starting to hurt but need to save them.
"Shirt I got form my now dead brohter. Pants are a memorial for everybody I lost to death. Belt took me long time to make." I say. I coughed up some blood.
"Tristian take her clothes off." Cad orders the guy called Tristian.     Wasnt so weak make a mean comment about his name. He unlocks me from the wall and undresses me. After im in my bra and underwear im back on the wall. Wow its cold in here. I feel a huge sting in my back, then warm stuff trickle down my back. This feels weird, dont know if I like it. After the 20th whip it started to really hurt. I tried holding in screams, making me whimper. Wont scream, screaming shows weakness. I am not a weakling, and I never will be. I will not crumble before them. I so wnat to be the one to kill these b******s.
"Stop this now Cadrian." Rebel and Akira scream at the same time. When they get here? Blackness surrounding me, I pass out.



© 2010 Rayne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on April 2, 2010
Last Updated on April 2, 2010


Author

Rayne
Rayne

Hoagland , IN



About
I love to write stories and one day get the story I am writing published. I have been writing stories since i was 12 years old. I love reading other peoples work and giving them feedback. Want to kn.. more..

Writing
For Grandma For Grandma

A Poem by Rayne