chapter 2:darkness unleashed

chapter 2:darkness unleashed

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

Michael has fallen.The world is in death.Mechanoid shall rise

"
Michael awoke to the doors open.He ran inside and saw Mechanoid."Stop!You don't  know what you are doing!"
"I am going to claim what is rightfully mine!"
"You won't be able to control Clitosis!"
"You honestly believe he is still alive?He was killed by you humans but not his power.They remained behind.He and I are similar."
"How?"
"He gave you your powers,you helped create me."
"What?"
"You killed me then I came back.You sent me away but I still came back.Only thing I didn't count on was your clone turning on me."
"It couldn't be.How did you come back?"
"Painfully."
"Stop this madness Mechanoid!"
"Why stop when I can take the power and make it my own?!"
"Because it will kill you!"
"Save your attempts to stop me!"
"You are going to die!"Yelled Dragod.
"So you still live?Even after me killing you, you still persist on being another thorn in my side!"
"I will not allow you to take the power for yourself!"
"Try and stop me then!"Mechanoid began to shot energy beams out of his glass eye.It was connected to the power supply in his body which created a beam of energy on request.The red energy beam chased Dragod until he was hidden behind the chamber doors.
"Help me Michael!"
Michael saw Mechanoid turn his head in his direction."Oh s**t!" He ran across the room and hid behind the same door.
"We need to work together in order to beat him." Dragod explained,hoping to strike an agreement.
"I will not help you..."
"If you don't help me then we all shall die!"
"Fine.But I will bring him down not for you but for this world."
"Okay."
Michael charged out from their hiding place throwing a rapid amount of energy blasts at Mechanoid."Ha!"As he was running across the room,Michael vanished into thin air.
"Where did you go?"
"Behind you!"
Mechanoid spun round to see a fist flying at his face."Ha!"Mechanoid jumped up over Michael and landed in a black mist being emitted from a box sitting at the end of the room.Once inside of the mist,Mechanoid almost seemed to disappear."You will have to do better than that!"
"Where did he go?!"Yelled Dragod.
"I haven't a god damn clue."
Mechanoid appeared next to the stone box with one hand placed on the lid."Now I will have what is mine!"He pushed the lid off the top allowing it to fall behind the box itself.Once the box was open,a dark purple glow emerged from within it.Purple and black orbs of light rose up out of the box and began to coil around Mechanoid.
"We have to get out of here!" Dragod grabbed Michael's shoulder."Come on!"
Michael rushed ahead of Dragod to the exit.But as they neared the exit,a very deep but loud echoed from the chamber.Then the massive vibrations of footsteps shook the cavern causing ice to fall in front of the exit.
"No!"Dragod spun round and extended his claws."You clear the door,I'll keep him busy!" He spread his wings and flew off towards the chamber.
Michael hurried to clear the exit but stopped when he heard the unmistakable noise of punches being delivered."Dragod?"Dragod came flying out backwards from the chamber,colliding with the ice covering the exit.The force from him being thrown from the chamber cleared the exit.
"He's too strong."
"We can make it out of here."
"Get out of here Michael!" And with that,Dragod's head drooped to one side.
"Why is this happening?!" Michael raced out of the cavern only to realize that the landscape had dramatically changed."What the hell?" He began a long and treacherous trek across the icy landscape in attempt to escape.But as he was fleeing,Dragod appeared before his eyes on a snowy cliff."How?"
"Dear boy,I'm not Dragod."Then Dragod changed forms to look like Janice."I'm me..."Then changed again."I'm me..."One last change."I'm me!I now have all the power!"
"Mechanoid!?My god,what have you become?"
"I am like god!" Mechanoid was now two times the size of his normal."I have the power to destroy,the power to take life..."He paused."The power to give life."
"What are you getting at?"
Mechanoid hopped down and began to walk a circle round Michael."I could bring back your family for you.Do you want that?"
"More than anything,but..."
"I can do it Michael.I can bring them both back."
"At what price?"
Mechanoid placed one hand on Michael's shoulder."Your servitude." His hand began to burn Michael's flesh."You serve me and I promise to bring back your family." The pain was so severe that it forced Michael to drop to his knees.
"Yes." A bright light went from Mechanoid's hand into Michael's shoulder.
"You will do everything I say no matter what it is." An explosion of green light erupted from the pair.It was like a bubble forming on the ground,getting bigger and bigger as time went on.But it eventually got sucked back to the pair then vanished."It is done.Your family is safe and sound at their new home like nothing happened."
"Will they remember this?"
"Death?No.But they will remember everything up until that point."
"Okay."


© 2014 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on March 19, 2014
Last Updated on March 20, 2014
Tags: action, adventure, super hero, futuristic


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay