Angel's view

Angel's view

A Chapter by Robin
"

short and to the point

"

 

human mind seeks
patterns of desire and form
missing the magic

 

 



© 2011 Robin


Author's Note

Robin
what do you see ?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

We seek conformity in our worlds and walk so easily past what we're really meant to see -- the beauty and the magic of the world. We miss the way flowers grow from between concrete slabs, or the way that the rails of a house rust down the brick and vines cover the deteroriation.

Well said! Seek the magic.

Posted 13 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Ah! you needn't have said more here :)..how we always seek and want something other than what we have..yet we fail to realize that the universe always puts things right for us..it gives us what we do need at that moment of our life.It is in the random mundane pattern of our lives that the magic lies..:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


especially the deep magic; you know, aslan stuff

Posted 13 Years Ago


oh wow ! yes i think the ego mind makes forms and desires desire. all the while missing the formless magic. nice to know the magic exists, if we could just not miss it. 11 words that say so much.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I see the latch of pandora's box coming undone as it should~ =)~

the human mind is a complex little array of structures~ each indent with its own shiny pebble ripe for plucking an rolling into the arena of perceptions~ magiks abound~ everyday shambles distract us from our own inherent mysticism buried under years of deep push into a single dimensional reality~

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
x
I see it all...
Thanks for the jolt.

Posted 13 Years Ago


"what do you see?" we see what we are, and what we want to, our predispositions dictate how we translate anything, funny how at this moment i read a poem like this "missing the magic" makes me think of the things that really matter in my life which is easly forgotten due to "patterns of desire and form" that i live by...materialism, my ego...pathetic. Thanks for sharing Robin.


Posted 13 Years Ago


We seek conformity in our worlds and walk so easily past what we're really meant to see -- the beauty and the magic of the world. We miss the way flowers grow from between concrete slabs, or the way that the rails of a house rust down the brick and vines cover the deteroriation.

Well said! Seek the magic.

Posted 13 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Sadly, your first line, "human mind seeks," does not equate to five syllables and does not a haiku make. :(

Linda Marie

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.

EXCELLENT! I love Haiku's ...so much packed into so little.

This one seems to speak of the fact that we ae so wrapped up in the "science"...or the "facts"... all of our dissection causes us to miss the magic in the unexplained.

Fabulous :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1136 Views
32 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on August 8, 2010
Last Updated on January 2, 2011


Author

Robin
Robin

CA



About
I am a man , I breathe nature , I listen to the stars , I speak dream , music is my life blood , my words pour from my heart . I observe , my hands express . Feel my words , look as deeply into yo.. more..

Writing
Saudade Saudade

A Poem by Robin


Instinct Instinct

A Poem by Robin


Listening ~ Listening ~

A Poem by Robin



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Change Change

A Poem by Soren


Wild horses Wild horses

A Poem by Robin


Muse Muse

A Poem by Robin


Spiral Spiral

A Poem by Robin