A Warrior Beginning

A Warrior Beginning

A Chapter by RosalieAllen

 

A Warrior Beginning

Cahira pulled me into another room pulled out a sort of animal hide dress, in a style very similar to her,s but these had some sort of golden mesh wired over the top of them. As though hearing my thoughts, she told me that it had been my mothers and the wiring was a special type of impenetrable armour, it looked very fragile, but as I touched it I could sense a force emanating from the cloth. I quickly pulled off my usual uniform of jeans and t shirt and yanked it on over my head. It fit me perfectly, even if it was a little short for my liking. I felt more connected to my mother now than I ever had done. Now I knew what she was thinking of, when she sat in the forest alone for hours at time. I stared at myself awe struck in the mirror, my mother had always been beautiful and I had never measured up, but now standing here I felt amazing, I could see the resemblance everyone else saw. We stepped back out into the main room and I could feel all eyes on me.

Altheda gasped, tears flooding her eyes "You look just like your mother, she looked just as beautiful the first day she wore that outfit, the day of her warrior crowning".
Suddenly Kaiden was by my side and Finian on my other.

"Now we will teach you what we know, we hope this will help you release you powers. I know you will be great some day" murmured Kaiden into my ear, I shivered in anticipation at his words. I took a deep breath, and followed him through a door I hadn't noticed before.



© 2009 RosalieAllen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

nice story it must have took a lot of time to put together

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 16, 2009