The Helping Hand

The Helping Hand

A Chapter by Sandra Nair
"

The second chapter of Speechless Speech!

"

To Mathangi Xavier she was the most bold and self confident woman. ‘Living a life of courage is far better than leading a life of hatred.' This was Mathangi's principle. The beautiful, young, nervous girl Mathangi, who is lovingly called, Mathu by her family was a girl who was highly devoted to her family. Mathangi and Jeromia were sweet sisters of loving and honesty. Both together helped many people in their residents. This habit had been developed from their childhood.

 

There’s a story, their unforgettable incident to let you know about the two friends, the sisters. In their teenage, the first one seventeen and the other thirteen this occurred-witnessing a murder. Though Mathu had been slightly was slightly taken aback, Jerom gave strength to her sister and they appeared before the court. As Jerom couldn’t speak, it was Mathangi who said everything that happened. As their family was a good support, though the family is not thus then, they succeeded. Truth won. This is just one incident among lots and lots of other situations the sisters had to face.

Mathangi had been working as an IIT professional in a company in Delhi since three years. She used to visit her family once when she got leave. She flew to only because of her sister, Jerom. She couldn’t bear her sister being harassed and she always wished Jeromia to stay happy and live. Whenever Jeromia used to weep, Mathangi too cried along with her. She thought that this would make Jerom feel comfortable.

 

How can such a sister tolerate her sweet sibling being irritated? [I too have one such sister and this chapter is dedicated specially to her.]



© 2015 Sandra Nair


Author's Note

Sandra Nair
What do you think of the dialogue?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on April 1, 2015
Last Updated on April 1, 2015


Author

Sandra Nair
Sandra Nair

Kerala, India



About
"Oh,Sandra! Is there such a child in the class? This was the reaction of any of my classmates,if you happened to ask them about me. And now they know me, but that's the end. They know me,but not mo.. more..

Writing
A LIE A LIE

A Poem by Sandra Nair