Chapter 1: Arriving at Hogwarts

Chapter 1: Arriving at Hogwarts

A Chapter by ShimmeringGlaze
"

Sorry peeps but Teddy's not gonna be at Hogwarts 'cause if you read the books you know how the epilogue says '19 Years Later' well Teddy is 19 because he was born the same year that Tonks & Lupin died

"
We watched our parents wave until we couldn't see them anymore. We watched them till they turned in to a tiny speck.

Then I sat down across from Rose and said "I'm glad we got our own compartment with out Fred and George." "Yeah, they cause a lot ag ruckus." We both laughed.

A girl peeked in our compartment and asked "Do you mind? All the other are full." "Not at all." I replied before Rose could.

"Thanks. I'm Skyler."

" You're welcome. I'm Albus."

There was a silence. A wonderful silence.

Then Rose broke the wonderful silence by saying " I'm Rose. Great to meet you."

Skyler sat next to Rose across from me.

Then James peeked in. "What do you want James?" I asked rudely.

"I was coming to tell you-" he cut himself off when he saw Skyler. Then spoke again eager to meet Skyler "Who is this beautiful younger lady?"

' I'm tired of him flirting with all the cute girls I meet.' I thought angrily.

"Her name is Skyler." I replied sourly

"Go away James." Rose said knowing I am angry. My cousin can read me like a book.

"Fine." he walked away after he shut the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh we're almost at Hogwarts. I recommend we put our robes on." Rose said happily. "Okay." Skyler and I said at the same time. We laughed. "Jinx." we both said it at the same time again. We laughed again and put on our robes.

Some time later I ask "So........ Skyler are muggle born or wizard born?" "Albus! That could be private to her!" Rose scolded me and threw me a death glare that I caught (author's note: haha I love puns). Skyler spoke looking out the window as rain fell "No actually I don't mind Rose. I actually don't know. My parents told me I was adopted. They also said my real mother and father didn't want to give me away but they had to so. I don't really know if it's true or not. My ' adoption' parents died about two weeks after I got the letter to Hogwarts so I've been living with Professor Longbottom, Professor Luna, (A/N: they call her that so they don't mix Luna and Neville up) and their son Neville." after seeing Rose and Albus' faces pitying her she said " Oh look! We're here!"

Rose and Albus smiled as the train stopped.

"Hey look it's Hagrid!" I almost shouted.

We got off the train to hear Hagrid shout "All first years over here! First years this way!"

"Hagrid!!" the three of us shouted and hugged him. Hagrid smiled and replied saying "Now Skyler how did ya meet Rose and Albus?" "On the train." the three of us replied. "Oh well I should have known. Anyways ya best be gettin' on the boats." we all nodded.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Rose, Skyler, Neville, and I shared a boat. 'Neville and Skyler look a lot alike.' I thought staring at the two of them talking. Skyler's hair turned a dark brown instead of black. I rubbed my eyes did Skyler's hair just change color? Rose must of saw it too because she looked confused. (A/N: Skyler is one of those things Tonks is. I forgot what it's called.)
*******************

We went inside Hogwarts. We saw a lady and she said "I am Professor Mcgonagal........" I sort of zoned out on the rest.


© 2011 ShimmeringGlaze


Author's Note

ShimmeringGlaze
Let me know if u like it. Please as I said earlier don't flame it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on July 17, 2011
Last Updated on July 17, 2011


Author

ShimmeringGlaze
ShimmeringGlaze

Wylie, TX



About
I love all Legend of Zelda games. I'm a new writer. I love pirates. I love art. I have a deviantArt account and it is DarkLinkandLink4321. I'm in love with reading. Texas is not as country as p.. more..

Writing