Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by ShimmeringGlaze
"

The Sorting

"
I do have to say listening to Skyler talk I realized something. She's american! (A/N: Skyler is actually British but she was raised in America) I didn't realize it before!

Then I saw something even though it's raining I still saw it! Her hair turned brown from it's normal black color!

I rubbed my eyes and looked at Skyler. Then looked at Rose. She rubbed eyes she must have seen too!

All of a sudden Neville jumped off the boat we were on and into the lake. I look at Skyler baffled. She must have seen my face because she said "He's after his toad." she laughed then spoke "Neville why did you get a toad like your father? Why not a cat or an owl?" Neville climbed back into the boat with his toad. We all laughed even him. We all knew Professor Neville had been a clumsy kid at Hogwarts. "I don't know." he said in between laughs. "I don't know why we are laughing so much." I said giggling. "I don't know either!" Rose said laughing.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Professor Mcgonagal gave her speech about rules and such and began the sorting. I zoned out until I heard "Malfoy, Scropio" the hat didn't even touch his head before it said "SLYTHERIN!"

I zoned out again until I heard a awkward silence. Professor Mcgonagal looked at the list she was holding then at the students. List. Students. List. Students. List. Until one impatient Slytherin boy yelled "What the bloody hell is wrong with you woman! Just read the next name off the list!" Then a girl gasped. "Fine I'll read the next name off the list but, first. Ten points from Slytherin! Skyler." I heard whispers then some one yelled "What no first name?" "No students. She doesn't have a last name."

Skyler walked up nervously. A few seconds later the hat yelled "GRYFFINDOR!" the Gryffindor table cheered.

I zoned out for a third time until I heard "Potter, Albus." Rose nudged me.

I walked up really nerveously and sat on the stool. The professor placed the hat on my head.

'Please don't put me in Slytherin. Not Slytherin.' I thought. 'Not Slytherin. You could be powerful in Slytherin.' the hat spoke to me. 'Not Slytherin! NOT SLYTHERIN!' 'Well I'll just put you in' "SLY.....GRYFFINDOR!"

The Gryffindor table cheered. I walked to the table smiling. People shook my hand. Fred and George even did. Fred said " We all thought it was gonna say Slytherin." my cousin Fred told me and I replied saying "I did too."

Skyler came over and hugged me. "Awww.... Young love." Fred and George said teasing me. "We are not in love!!" Skyler and I say at the same time.

"Weasley, Katie" "Gryffindor!" "Look Katie is in Gryffindor too!" "Weasley, Rose" ........."GRYFFINDOR!" Rose was the last one on the list.

"Let the feast begin!" Professor Mcgonagal said with glee. Then all the plates on the tables filled with food. We ate until we were full.

When everyone was done the prefects show us to the common room and the dormitories and we all went to bed.


© 2011 ShimmeringGlaze


Author's Note

ShimmeringGlaze
Hope you liked it please review. :) I want at least 3 reviews before I post the next chapter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh sorry didn't realize how much I used it. But if you liked it share it with friends

Posted 12 Years Ago


Please limit your ! use. It takes away from the story.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 18, 2011
Last Updated on July 18, 2011


Author

ShimmeringGlaze
ShimmeringGlaze

Wylie, TX



About
I love all Legend of Zelda games. I'm a new writer. I love pirates. I love art. I have a deviantArt account and it is DarkLinkandLink4321. I'm in love with reading. Texas is not as country as p.. more..

Writing