Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by ShimmeringGlaze
"

Read it!! Seriously it's gonna be good!

"
Skyler is staring at me. I don't know why. Then Rose started staring too.

I can't take it anymore! "What are you staring at?"

All of sudden my breathing got heavy.

"Albus.... Are you okay?" Skyler asked concernedly.

"Yeah...... Why?"

"Well for one your face is red, two your breathing heavy and three you look like you gonna pass out."

"I'm" huff "fine" huff "okay?"

Rose looked at Skyler. They started communicating silently to one another. They both nodded in agreement of something.

James walked in the room and started staring at me. Rose walked over and whispered something in his ear. Then Fred and George walked into the room and James whispered something in Fred's (I think) ear. Then Fred (again I think) whispered something in George's ear. Everyone nodded their heads.

Before I could make a break for it Fred and George each had one of my arms, James a leg, and the girls shared a leg. I started to struggle against them they ignored me and walked down the stairs.
***********

Katie found them carrying me in the hallway. "Is Al okay?" she asked lovingly.

"Yeah so we're just carrying him to the hospital wing for no reason while he's kicking and thrashing." George said with a whole lot of sarcasm.

"Sorry. Yeesh." Katie said annoyed at one of her older brothers.

"Hey Katie?" Rose asked her.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think you could run and tell Madame Promfrey that we are coming with Albus and he had a Polyjuice problem."

"Wait a second! Infirmary! Why do I have to go to the-" my words were cut short as I ran out of breath.

The last thing I heard was Skyler saying "And make it fast!" then I passed out.
####%%%%####%%%%
I moaned. Then I heard a sigh of relief come from Skyler I think. "Why does my head hurt?" I asked but it didn't come out right so it sound funny.

"You had an allergic reaction to the polyjuice potion." Madame Promfrey stated as she felt my forehead "Your fever has gone down. You have a sweet friend over there." she gestured to Skyler sleeping "She's been here all day. She even postpoaned her date until next week."

'Wow....' I thought as Madame Promfrey said "But you will have yo stay here the next two days because I need to see what in the polyjuice potion made you have such a bad reaction. Oh and by the way we sent word to your mother and father. I think your mother will be here shortly."



© 2011 ShimmeringGlaze


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

ShimmeringGlaze
Oh hey guys Albus entered some notes of his own. Just making sure u knew. Anyways hoped you liked it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I read it and I thought it was really good....and then I realized it was fanfiction. I still think you're a great writer and that this is a great story, but in my opinion, you should try making your own characters and settings. It would make you improve dearly as a writer, and by creating your own characters/settings, you know them better than anyone. Keep up the creativity!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I read it and I thought it was really good....and then I realized it was fanfiction. I still think you're a great writer and that this is a great story, but in my opinion, you should try making your own characters and settings. It would make you improve dearly as a writer, and by creating your own characters/settings, you know them better than anyone. Keep up the creativity!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Added on August 5, 2011
Last Updated on August 5, 2011


Author

ShimmeringGlaze
ShimmeringGlaze

Wylie, TX



About
I love all Legend of Zelda games. I'm a new writer. I love pirates. I love art. I have a deviantArt account and it is DarkLinkandLink4321. I'm in love with reading. Texas is not as country as p.. more..

Writing