Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by ShimmeringGlaze
"

I didn't know what to name it

"
"Hey, Al. Wake up Al. Come on I need you to wake up." I heard a familiar voice say.

"Teddy?" I croaked as I opened my eyes.

"Yeah it's me short stuff."

I managed to smile. I turned my head. I saw Skyler sleeping. I chuckled. 'Every time I see her when I wake up she's always asleep.'

I grabbed reached for three chocolate frogs but, Teddy pushed me back down and said "No. Madame Promfrey told me you have to stay laying down. So let me." he grabbed three chocolate frogs. He handed me one. Then he shook Skyler awake and told her softly "Hey Skyler. Here have a chocolate frog."

She nodded and opened. She jumped when the frog jumped onto her lap and then out the open window.

Teddy and I laughed as she pulled out two things from her bag next to her. She had Teddy put an electricity spell on the plug. She stuck what she told us was called an iPod on it. The thing she stuck her iPod on started playing music. Skyler flipped through song as she told us it was a media player.

Skyler stopped on a song and started singing along:

Sometimes I get my head in a dilly
Feeling so lost
Ticking you off
Now boy you know me well
Said I'm that kind of feeling
I'm that kind of soft
That kind of silly
But when I'm in doubt
I open my mouth
And words come out
Words come out like
Baby there's a shark in the water
There's something underneath my bed
Please believe I said
Baby there's a shark in the water
Caught them barking at the moon
Better be soon

Skyler was interrupted by Teddy and I laughing.

"Skyler what song is this?" I asked in between laughs.

"Shark in the Water by VV Brown."

"It's so random!" Teddy said cackling as the song changed.

"Skyler can you hand me a candy wand?"

She nodded and handed me and Teddy one and started to chomp on one herself. When we all finished I asked as Skyler would say 'out of the blue' "So how much homework do we have?"

"None." Skyler replied and continued seeing my baffled look "Because this is serious Albus. And Rose actually wanted homework. So she got it, but we don't have any."

"Al, I have a surprise for you. Let me get your mother in here before I go get it though." Teddy said then walked out into the hall.
********
My mother came in a few minutes after Teddy left. My mom looked at Skyler and asked her "Skyler dear, would you like to stay with us for Chirstmas or stay here?"

"I'd be happy to stay with you for Christmas." Skyler said smiling.

The insant after she said that Teddy walked into the room and said "Here it is." I closed my eyes and I heard footsteps.

Some one embraced me in a hug. I opened my eyes. "Dad! You left work for me?"

"Of course Al. This is serious. This only happened when you were a baby." then he turned to Mom and asked "Is it better at all?"

My mom shook her head sadly and said "It's only gotten worse."

"What's w-" I started to ask but I interrupted it with a coughing fit. The last I remember before I blacked out was Skyler's sweet voice saying "If this keeps up will he-"


© 2011 ShimmeringGlaze


Author's Note

ShimmeringGlaze
Uh-oh cliffhanger! :( for u :) for me

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on August 6, 2011
Last Updated on August 6, 2011


Author

ShimmeringGlaze
ShimmeringGlaze

Wylie, TX



About
I love all Legend of Zelda games. I'm a new writer. I love pirates. I love art. I have a deviantArt account and it is DarkLinkandLink4321. I'm in love with reading. Texas is not as country as p.. more..

Writing