Chapter 4: Let Pranking Begin

Chapter 4: Let Pranking Begin

A Chapter by ShimmeringGlaze
"

Title says all. It's gonna be hilarious! Read it if you need laughter.........

"
I frowned when I heard the girls giggling in a far off room. 'This isn't going to be good.' I thought as I heard a door open in the distance.

"Come on Neville. Let's go see what they're up to."

"Okay....."

We walked out into the common room. My jaw dropped when I saw Skler/me. "Skyler." I let the low growl come from my throat. 'I hate her.' I thought seeking revenge.

She just giggled. "I hate you." I said angrily.

"I know." she said then started giggling.

"You know I'm just gonna have to get you back." I said as an evil grin spread across my face.

"Hey Skyler," said Charlie Mason thinking I was Skyler. "Um... Albus do I even want to know why you're wearing a frilly pink dress?"

'Albus' shook 'his' head.

"Anyways, Skyler would like to join me for dinner?"

"Sure. Where are we going?" I say smirking evilly while turning to look at 'Albus'.

"It's a surprise. Meet me in here when everyone else in the Grand Hall."

"Okay. Hee hee." I say in the most girly voice as possible.

Charlie left the room. Skyler walked up to me and slapped me.

"Ow! What was that for?!" I regreted the question as soon as I asked it. She slapped me again. "Okay I know the first one was for. What was the second one for?"

Another slap. I frowned.

"The first one was for setting up the date. The second for being stupid. The third for being me. The fourth one-" once again another slap "- for good measure."

"Hey Skyler, it's ten o'clock. We should be back to normal any minute now."

"Yay!" Skyler said as she started turning to herself again.

"Ha! You still have your lunch date. I started laughing so did Rose.

Then we went to Transfigureation.


© 2011 ShimmeringGlaze


Author's Note

ShimmeringGlaze
This chapter is dedicated to the song Wizard Love by Meekakitty featuring Heyhihello on YouTube and iTunes. Please don't flame. :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on August 1, 2011
Last Updated on August 1, 2011


Author

ShimmeringGlaze
ShimmeringGlaze

Wylie, TX



About
I love all Legend of Zelda games. I'm a new writer. I love pirates. I love art. I have a deviantArt account and it is DarkLinkandLink4321. I'm in love with reading. Texas is not as country as p.. more..

Writing