SasuSaku:Love is the Greatest Power

SasuSaku:Love is the Greatest Power

A Chapter by SasuSakuLoVer
"

Chapter4

"
Chapter 4 : Sasuke's Curiosity.
*At the Ichiraku Ramen(I think that's the name)
"So Teme*slurps*What's up these past years*slurps"Naruto eat his ramen immediately when ayame served the ramen at table.
"Nothing special"Sasuke watched Naruto how he eat his ramen so fast.
"Nothing special?..that's strange after all this years"he look to his empty bowl to Sasuke.
"Hn...Tell me,is it just me or anyone else notice that errr Sakura is strange?"He asked looking at him in his eyes.
"Now that you said that..yeah she's been acting like that since yesterday"
"why?"Now Sasuke is interested.
Naruto looked to the other side seeing a mother and a child holding each others hand,then looking at Sasuke once again
"yesterday before you came back,a report from Baa-chan that her Mother was found..dead at her house"he lowered his head in shame.
Sasuke was shocked and speechless at the same time.
"but don't worry Sakura will be fine Believe it!!!"Naruto suddenly shouted causing the attention of the villagers.
"Baka..."Sasuke turn his head to the other side noticing something on the road...it's a necklace a small circle exactly like the circle on Sakura's clothes..with so much curiosity he stand up and get the necklace examining for a moment he noticed a name at the upper circle named 'Haruno'.
"Oi!!!Teme!!!"
"what?"
"Wanna come with me?"
Where?
"At Sakura's House"
"Hn...let's go"He smirked at himself.
"Oi!Teme! Quit that cocky annoying smirk on your face!!!"Naruto pointed at Sasuke furiously.
"why should I?"
"because it's annoying!"
"Sasuke-kun,Naruto"a familiar voice called out.


To Be Continued...


© 2013 SasuSakuLoVer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on March 7, 2013
Last Updated on March 7, 2013


Author

SasuSakuLoVer
SasuSakuLoVer

Qatar



About
My nickname is sola but I wrote SasuSakuLoVer instead so you either call me sola or my display name. my age,I won't tell you. my hobbies are,I have a lots of hobbies but I love making Naruto Fanfi.. more..

Writing