SasuSaku:Love is the Greatest Power

SasuSaku:Love is the Greatest Power

A Chapter by SasuSakuLoVer
"

Chapter 10

"
Chapter 10 : The Haruno's Bloodline!
"What is KiraKame Sakura-chan?"Naruto asked.
"The full name Of KiraKame is Kirakira kagayaku me meaning 'Shining eyes' every time we activate it our eyes shine.The Kirakame has 5 stages,in every stage it gets stronger and powerful, the more your eyes shine the more powerful it gets."Sakura expained.
"Wow...I never imagine you have a bloodline that powerful."Naruto said teasingly to Sasuke.
"Hmph,So what stage are you both?'Sasuke ignored Naruto.
"3rd stage!"Sakura and Momiji said both shocking both of them.
"How did you awakened the 3rd stage so fast!"Momiji said in unison.
"did you think that I won't activate Kirakame in this village?,heh! you are so wrong I secretly trained myself and use Kirakame in the same time and did you forget I'm also a heir of the Haruno clan same as you brother,I still have my pride as a Haruno It will be a shame if I being a heir would not train to activate our bloodline Shannaro!"Sakura raised her fist smirking.
To Be Continued...


© 2013 SasuSakuLoVer


Author's Note

SasuSakuLoVer
Sorry for my lateness,I have so much to do so please Rate and Review!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on April 20, 2013
Last Updated on May 2, 2013


Author

SasuSakuLoVer
SasuSakuLoVer

Qatar



About
My nickname is sola but I wrote SasuSakuLoVer instead so you either call me sola or my display name. my age,I won't tell you. my hobbies are,I have a lots of hobbies but I love making Naruto Fanfi.. more..

Writing