Shetani, Revan, and Therali

Shetani, Revan, and Therali

A Chapter by Star Catcher
"

This is completely the writing of my friend.

"

Therali stared at the scroll in his paws. "... A tournament." He finally said. "Held by Keris, of all people? Does- does he want to die or something?"

"I think it's an interesting idea." Shetani commented. "It gives us all a chance to see what would happen in a battle against people we would never normally fight."

Revan attempted - several times - to grab the scroll from Therali, finally settling for hopping up onto the bat god's shoulders. "It says the winner takes on Keris himself. That's not very fair; by the time the tournament is over, the winner will be too tired to fight Keris."

"I think he's only going to hold one group of fights per day." Therali said. "You know, give the winners a chance to recover."

Revan nodded, still feeling somewhat uneasy. "But Keris will have had plenty of time to scout the winner before the fight; even now, none of the fighters have any idea how Keris fights."

Shetani's lips curled into a mischievous smile, her eyes sparkling. "He won't be able to scout us if we play a little trick on him..."



© 2009 Star Catcher


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on September 2, 2009


Author

Star Catcher
Star Catcher

CT



About
I write. I enjoy it. I have so many ideas just waiting to be formed and organized. Some day, you will see a book with my name on it. more..

Writing
The New Girl The New Girl

A Chapter by Star Catcher