Shetani

Shetani

A Chapter by Star Catcher
"

This is completely the writing of my friend.

"

The Varixian mischief goddess' meditation was disturbed, late in the night, by a freezing wind blowing through her hair. Her eyes snapped open, a blade of deep violet energy materializing in her palm. "I know you're there, spirit. It's no use cloaking yourself."

With a sound reminiscent of a quiet exhale, the spirit appeared - a hollow-eyed dragon boy, apparently in his teenage years. In his clawed hand, he held a blade of blackened steel, glowing with the same pale blue energy that he was surrounded by.

"Well, look who it is." Shetani smirked. "I thought we were through with you five centuries ago, Leone. Didn't Abaddon pimpslap you into the Dark Pit?"

"Look at this, goddess." Leone snarled, holding up his empty hand and flexing his claws. "These claws ripped the Sword of Ciel from its resting place in the bottom of the Dark Pit. These claws dragged my spirit up from that pit, to once again plague the living."

Shetani yawned, her energy blade flickering briefly. "I'm going to have to ask you to skip anything else you have to say, so we can get to the fight. I need my meditation like mortals need their sleep, and I have to yell at Abaddon tomorrow, for not doing his job right."

Leone gave a quiet grunt, signifying his agreement. He took a step forward, holding the sword up and tilting his head back.

Shetani chuckled quietly, raising her own blade and leaping forward, both her weapon and her body passing through the dragon boy. ... Duh. She thought, rolling her eyes. I must be f*****g retarded...

Leone moaned eerily, bursting out laughing shortly afterward. "Lookie, lookie." He grinned, jabbing his arm through his own chest. "I'm a ghost, you can't hurt me."

Shetani landed on her stomach, quickly rolling over and yanking a knife from her pocket. She threw it with all her might, the blade stabbing into Leone's back. "... You can't move." She stated, getting to her feet. "The dagger in your back burns, but you don't know why. How is it that you can feel pain?"

"What... did you do!?" Leone ground out.

Shetani strode up to the dragon boy, snatching the Sword of Ciel from his hand. "That dagger is made of cold-forged iron." She raised her empty paw to her muzzle, giving a sharp whistle. "Abaddon! Get your skinny little a*s up here and do your job right!"

Nothing happened for several moments. Then, a shimmering, robed form appeared. A few seconds later, the form stopped shimmering. A scarlet-furred paw emerged from the too-long sleeves and brushed back the robe's cowl, revealing a stoat's face, sporting deep viridian eyes and arsenic-colored hair. "My apologies, Mistress." The stoat said, bowing. "This is... 'the one that got away', I suppose you could say."

"Make sure he doesn't get away again." Shetani ordered. "Bring him down the River Styx yourself if you have to. If I see him outside of the Hells again, I'll cut your balls off."

"Of course, Mistress." Abaddon replied, raising both paws, a pair of silver chains extending from his sleeves and wrapping around Leone's throat. The stoat yanked back on the chains, pulling Leone toward him. With a snap of his fingers, he opened a swirling portal to the Dark Pit, which he then heaved the dragon boy into. "I will make sure he can't escape again." Abaddon said, not waiting for an answer before he shimmered out.



© 2009 Star Catcher


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on September 2, 2009


Author

Star Catcher
Star Catcher

CT



About
I write. I enjoy it. I have so many ideas just waiting to be formed and organized. Some day, you will see a book with my name on it. more..

Writing
The New Girl The New Girl

A Chapter by Star Catcher