Thought #4 - An Eternal Love

Thought #4 - An Eternal Love

A Chapter by Taku

Sometimes I dream of having a relationship where we stay up until 2 A.M. in our sweats, wrapped in blankets, our lit up by a fire, and we openly discuss our thoughts about the world around us.

In my mind, that is the pinnacle of happiness.

I imagine her with a messy bun, no makeup, and attentive eyes. With a girl like that, I could be happy for an eternity.

I guess what I desire are raw moments with a girl who listens to me. She doesn't need to understand me, she just needs to be able to accept me.

When I meet this girl, I will surely know it when the time is right. Every girl until now has been practice for her.

So now, I patiently am waiting for this girl to be revealed to me. But the sad part is, the genuineness is unattainable, especially among females. Worries and self-consciousness too often get in the way of this and I suppose that's just how this life is.



© 2019 Taku


Author's Note

Taku
leave whatever thoughts you desire.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on June 25, 2019
Last Updated on July 10, 2019


Author

Taku
Taku

CA



About
I put my thoughts onto paper for others to read or just to keep to myself. This pain of mine can only healthily be expressed through writing. more..

Writing