Thought #14 - When Words No Longer Breathe

Thought #14 - When Words No Longer Breathe

A Chapter by Taku

DIE.

DIE

DIE.

This is often the chant that I hear once the night quiets and the dark creeps in.

Am I afraid? No. Instead, if I don’t hear this chant it worries me. I don’t know what I would do without it. It’s what pushes me. It’s what drives me.

This chant is largely responsible for me being in the position that I am today. This chant has helped propel me to chase what I would like to before I do end up cutting the cord that connects my soul to this world, which is my body. Without this chant, I’m sure that I would never experienced the things I have been fortunate enough to so far.

As much as I want to live in another realm beyond this world, there are still things that I would like to see and experience. There are things that-

I apologize. While writing this something strange has happened.

Usually while I write, it feels as if my words are moving, like they’re living almost. But all of a sudden, they have seemingly frozen and no longer have any desire to be anything more than hollow words of mine. This is quite the terrifying experience to me.

You see, as I write, I feel like I am creating something which can reach out to people, not because I am skilled, but because the words themselves have their own consciousness. But as of now, it seems that they have lost their consciousness. I wonder if this pertains to me and my purpose at all.

Well, I suppose that this is a sign and I will refrain from writing for a short while to figure out what is happening to me. If I don’t return, just know that my purpose was completed and I have moved on much happier and with something much more fulfilling.

Thank you for reading thus far but at the current moment, it is far more exerting to write than I ever remember it to be. I don’t know whether I want my words to return or if I would prefer them to stay this way but we shall all find out soon enough.



© 2019 Taku


Author's Note

Taku
leave whatever thoughts you desire.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on July 9, 2019
Last Updated on July 10, 2019


Author

Taku
Taku

CA



About
I put my thoughts onto paper for others to read or just to keep to myself. This pain of mine can only healthily be expressed through writing. more..

Writing