10. Bloodsucker

10. Bloodsucker

A Chapter by Avangeline Lightwood
"

Alec was captured by a Vampire and tripped, causing his arm to begin bleeding. The Vampire thinks Alec's blood smells delicious and decides to help himself.

"

   Alec stared up at the Vampire's blood thirsty eyes in terror. He'd rather die than become a Bloodsucker. His family would disown him if he let himself become a Downworlder. But his body wouldn't move, no matter how hard he tried. Alec's eyes flicked over to Magnus' unconscious body and bit his lip, the only muscle he could move. The Vampire looked up at Alec and grinned.


  " Don't worry Nephilim, I won't change you. If I did, the Downworlders, including my Master, would be very displeased." He tells Alec


  That lifted a bit of relief to Alec, but he was still scared. He'd heard about Vampire bites. It could either give great pleasure or serious pain. The Vampire lowers his lips to brush over Alec's arm, down to his forearm where the blood seeped out still. Alec closed his eyes tightly, but the Vampire grabbed his face with his other hand, forcing Alec to open his eyes.


  " Watch this Shadowhunter." The Vampire hissed with a sly smirk


  Alec squinted his eyes, but was still able to see as the Vampire lowered his lips back to the cut, and slowly licked the blood. Alec bit his bottom lip from screaming in pain. It hurt more than anything he had ever felt, and that was big talk for a Shadowhunter who lived for pain. More blood gushed out of the cut, and the Vampire didn't take any time to lick it up. Alec was biting his lip so hard it was on the verge of bleeding.


  " Shadowhunter, your blood is like nothing I have ever tasted." The Vampire says


  Tears were springing into Alec's eyes from the pain as the Vampire licked deeper into the wound.


  " Ahhh...!" Alec cries out in pain


  It was his if Alec's painful plea was what brought Magnus Bane into consciousness, because seconds later, the Vampire lay sprawled on the side walk in shock. Alec watched Magnus, tears stained his face. The Warlock ran over to him and picked him up.


  " I'm so sorry Alec." He whispers to the boy


  Magnus snaps his fingers and they disappear before the Vampire can get to them. When they appeared in Magnus' house in Brooklyn, he set Alec on the couch, wrapping his arm up quickly. Magnus looked at Alec and brushed his hand over the boys head, which was heating up. The Warlock conjured up a cool cloth and rested in on Alec's forehead as he began applying different medications to the wound. Once the cut was in stable condition, Magnus sits beside Alec, stroking his hair lovingly.


  " I'm so sorry I let this happen to you..." Magnus murmured


  Alec's eyes opened slowly and he ran his hand over Magnus leg. " It's... Not your fault."


  The Warlock looks down at Alec and smiles, bending down to hug him softly, " It's no big deal really. I'm a Shadowhunter, pain is what I signed into."


  " I'm just glad your okay now." Magnus replies as Alec sits up.


  They smile at each other and Magnus leans forwards, kissing Alec softly. The two sat there, kissing each other gently before Alec pulled away.


  " Magnus... What that Vampire said... About us being... L-Lovers..." It's all Alec as to say for Magnus to clue in.


  He had never actually asked Alec to be his boyfriend.


  " Ah, that's right. I have been meaning to ask you something," The Warlock smiles and kisses Alec's jawline tenderly, " Alec Lightwood, will you go out with me?" Magnus asks, looking deep into Alec's eyes.


  The Shadowhunter looked back into Magnus' cat like eyes and a the corner of his mouth turned up. " Yes. Of course I will." He replied, kissing Magnus on the lips.


  The thought of Magnus Bane being Alec's boyfriend was amazing. This stunning, beautiful Warlock was Alec Lightwoods boyfriend. Out of all the beautiful Downworlders he could chose from, he had picked Alec, a boring Shadowhunter. The thought of the immortality and mortality thing never even crossed either of their minds as they kissed each other. Both of them were just so happy to finally be dating officially.


 



© 2014 Avangeline Lightwood


Author's Note

Avangeline Lightwood
I know this chapter was SUPER short. I just ran out of ideas for it. Don't worry, the next chapter won't be as short hopefully.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This chapter is short but complete in itself. The story is moving with a nice pace and as it has a reached a stable point it would be nice to see what happens next. Keep writing

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Added on February 14, 2014
Last Updated on February 15, 2014


Author

Avangeline Lightwood
Avangeline Lightwood

The Institute of New York



About
My name is Avangeline Delarosa I love writing, drawing manga, and reading. I usually get my inspirations for stories from music. If you ever need help coming up with a story title or plot you can ask .. more..

Writing