Love and War

Love and War

A Chapter by TinaSummer
"

This chapter is actully going back in time before kyoung-wook and soo-young were born.

"

               Love and war

Eunji growled as she entered the house. Her parents had called her home to discuss an important event with her. “Eunji you’re here.” Her mother said Soo-young sat beside her parents. “What’s this about?” She asked. “We know that you and Seung-hwan are in a relationship.” “And?” Eunji asked. “End it.” Her father said. “No.” Eunji said. “Kim Eunji. How dare you talk to your father like that?” “You can’t tell me what to do. I’m an adult.” Eunji said.

“You have no idea what you’re doing.” Her mother said. “You could destroy us.” “You know nothing about our relationship. Leave us alone. Leave my daughter alone.”

        

          

               Seung-hwan paced back in forth. “Could you repeat that?” He asked his mother. “Seung-hwan you have to end your relationship with Eunji.” She repeated. “Mother, I am sorry, but I cannot do that.” He said. “Your ancestors were sunlighters you are going to be with another sunlighter.” Seung-hwan shook his head. “No. I love Eunji. And nothing you say can tear us apart. “Seung-hwan if you don’t end this relationship. Your daughter will die.” His father said. “Touch either of them and I will kill you.” He said turning and leaving the palace.



© 2015 TinaSummer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on September 16, 2015
Last Updated on October 31, 2015