Violet curse

Violet curse

A Chapter by TinaSummer

                                                                  Violet Curse

She was looking out the window when it happened. She saw the bright blue flash of light. The way the light bounced off each individual star. But she knew what was happening was not an act of beauty. It was an act of complete horror. Something she never wanted to happen. Again.

She prepared for this night.

Her name was Violet. She was a child of Eunji. She knew her mother had powers, stronger than any moonlighter. She never met her. Violet had powers no one knew of. She didn’t know what powers her mother gave her, but the one’s she did know of were dangerous.  Violet was in trouble. She’d made some sunlighters angry and they were looking for her.

Now she was running away from them. The moonlighter’s kingdom was in sight. Violet ran faster towards the castle. The doors suddenly opened and she ran in. The loud thump alerted Soo-young.  The brown haired girl, turned around and saw Violet. “Who are you?” She asked.  Violet stood up and faced Soo-young. “I’m Violet.” She said. “What are you doing here?” She asked. “I’m in trouble, please help me.” 



© 2015 TinaSummer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on November 13, 2015
Last Updated on November 13, 2015