Fire Tattoo

Fire Tattoo

A Chapter by TinaSummer

Fire Tattoo 

 “What do we do?” Kyong-Wook asked. Soo-young’s parents gave each other a look that almost looked desperate. Her parents looked at Kyong-Wook and moved away from the bed.  “Honey no.” Soo-young’s father said. “Honey we have to, he healed her last time.”  “He’s the one who almost killed her.” “Do we really have a choice?” Soo-Young’s mother asked.

 “I don’t mean to interrupt, but she’s getting hotter.” Kyong-Wook said. Her parent’s rushed over to their burning daughter. “We have to.” Soo-young’s father nodded and ran out the room. “What’s happening? Where’s he going?” Kyong-Wook. Asked panicking. “Kyong-Wook you can’t be in here for this.” Soo-young’s mother said. “What do you mean?” Kyong-Wook asked. “You’re not a full moonlighter yet. Sunlighter have been known to burst into flames when it comes to this.” She explained. “Is she going to be ok?” Soo-young’s mother stayed quiet. “You have to leave. Get as far away from the room as possible.” Kyong-Wook nodded and kissed soo-young’s hand. “Please as soon as she’s better, please let me know.” Kyong-wook said and left the room.

Soo-Young’s father came back with another man standing at his side. “How long has she been like this?” The man asked. “Over an hour or so.”  Her father said. The man leaned down to Soo-young and looked at her wrist. His brows furrowed. “She’s still a little hot.” His eye’s traveled down to her tattoo. His eye’s widened. “Her tattoo it’s…it’s red.” He said. “Red? What do you mean red?” Her mother asked. “Take a look for yourself.” Her parents looked at their daughter’s wrist. Sure enough, her tattoo was a fiery red, crescent moon. “This doesn’t make any sense. How can she have a red crescent?” Her mother asked.

The man felt soo-young’s forehead. “She’s cool.” He looked at her crescent again. “Was a sunlighter here?” He asked. “If a sunlighter kissed her, then she’s in great danger.” “Danger, what kind of danger?” Her father asked. “Soo-young is already a special kind of moonlighter. But if she becomes close to a sunlighter and they have a romantic relationship. She could possibly create an eclipsee’s.” “And her tattoo won’t be the only thing changing. She could become even more powerful. With both sunlighters and moonlighters powers.”

“What do we do?” Soo-young’s asked. “I say keep her away from sunlighters. Until her tattoo turns blue again.”  “And if it doesn’t?” her mother asked. “I don’t know.” 



© 2015 TinaSummer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on October 29, 2015
Last Updated on October 29, 2015