Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Chapter 2 – The new world???

Chapter 2 – The new world???

A Chapter by Spirit_Raven101

Slowly, the golden handle glint against the dim light coming from one of the windows a little higher up in the room, twisting and clacking against the door before it swung open. A soft groan of displeasure of the movement escaping the old wooden door, It was dark and Itchiru were only able to see the glimmer of bright yellow eyes that gazed at her from the now opened door. "What are you doing in here, Urichti?" A male voice asked her as he stepped forward into the room, Itchiru didn't take her eyes of the male as she were unsure what to expect from him.

He was a tall man, well-built with raven black and messy hair...Yellow eyes...He appeared almost human, but there was a sense about him that would suggest otherwise...Perhaps the way that the pupils of his eyes in-humanly shrunk into small slits as they gazed upon her. Or perhaps it was the small canine fangs that glint as his lips curled back into a soft smile.

"You tryin to hide from the teachers again, huh? You know you need to actually do some work around here if you want to ever get out of this dump." He grumbled and walked up to her, tough when he came closer he paused...Hesitated...He had noticed the tears staining down her pale cheeks and the smile on his lips suddenly faded. "E-eh? You alright? What's wrong with you?" He asked the shock clear in his face...Never in his life had he seen Urichti cry!! It was almost...Scary...What could possibly bring such a strong woman down like that to cry? He tilted his head slightly as he looked at her, almost afraid to approach or touch her in a comforting way. Sure enough, it wasn't so surprising to see someone cry...But in this world, she or rather her reflection...Urichti...Was much harder...crueler...More cold... The total opposite of Itchiru. Tough the man didn't know that the woman in front of him at that moment were Itchiru and not Urichti.

Itchiru looked toward the man her body were trembling, as she heard him speak to her she looked down biting her lip a little. The tears were still dripping down her cheeks and she slowly looked back up at the man. She recognized him in a way, he looked like the boy that had pushed her the other day called her a freak and told her to go die.. That she was no welcomed in his school as if he owned the place only because he were Lorance little lapdog...The boy he remained her off were named Qwuin, and he looked at Lorance as if he were a god among men... Lorance were the man that Owned the so called school she had been sent to.. tough in truth it was no school at all.. and Lorance was a horrible man.


Looking back at the man standing in front of her she shacked her head, trembling softly. "I..I'm...No.." she said low and looked down, she didn't know if it was safe to say that she was not Urichti. she thought back to her cruel and twisted reflection and a tremble went down her spine again. "I..Im not hiding.." she said low and slowly tried to stand up not sure what to expect as she looked at him again.


Her heart were beating fast in her chest as she were slowly standing up and walking toward the man, the tears still going down her cheeks. ~What twisted cruel place is this... Will they torture me more here...Considering how evil my reflection seemed to be...Is there a Second Lorance that will try killing me here as well to take my powers... I feel terrified...~ she thought to her self and looked at the man again "I..I really didn't.. Try to hide.. I well... I'm not feeling to well.." She said low and looked down. The school from her world had been a fake.. the owner of the school Lorance Tepes made the school to let children whit gifts go there and learn more about there powers, he would then manipulate them to do what he wanted or try to steal there powers to have them to him self and... sadly for Itchiru he wanted her powers sense he didn't know what she was.

The world around here was the same as the one she came from, and yet at the same time different. If the school from her world was fake, that would mean the school from this world was more than real. The halls would be bustling with students, more often than her own school in her own world. laughter and chatter clear in the air as she stumbled closer to the door trying to get out tough also tried avoiding the man.

However before she could leave out the door, the man reached out and grab her by the arm to stop her. His bright yellow eyes stared down at her whit confusion, but with quite seriousness. "H-hey!" He would yelp out, hesitating and then slowly releasing her as a slight blush came to his cheeks. "Sorry..Uh...Anyways.." He would stutter, having not meant to grab her so roughly.

"Hey...Tell me what's wrong..I've...never seen you cry before, Urichti...What is going on?" He asked, seeming to be slightly scared of doing so. In this world, Urichti was well known for her cruel acts and rough behavior. He almost feared she would harm him for even having touched her...He did not know it, but she knew his name.. well his name in her world anyway..In this reality, his name would only be the opposite of the man she recalled from the school...His being Qwuin...So, the Qwuin of that world's name would be Niuwq.

Itchiru looked at him a little and jumped as he grabbed her arm her heart raising and her eyes, looked scared up at him "I....I...I'm not...I'm not Urichti... I'm Itchiru" she said low and looked at him unable to keep that to her self even tough it might end badly for her, she bit her lip and looked at him and into his eyes before she looked down. "W... Why do you seem so scared of me...No not me... Your scared of my reflection...." she said low rambling a little as this new world were so confusing her head felt like it was spinning as she tried to figure it all out.

She then looked back at him a little "I...I cry because I do not belong here...And I have no way in getting back...I cry because I'm scared and confused..." She said as she had to get it off her heart before it felt like it would suffocate her. Looking down a little she bit her lip a little her little fangs showing on her red lips "What is this place.. It look the same but at the same time its different...You look like a Man named Qwuin from my world but..... but he is mean... and would have hit me by now so you can be him" She said low as she slowly looked at him again.

Itchiru felt dizzy as she sat down on a little chair as she tried to get a grip on her self to not brake down, still slightly hoping it was a dream she would wake up from. She held her head a little and took a few calming breaths before she looked back at him "I just confused you to the same point were I am confused didn't I..." She asked softly and looked down again.

Niuwq blinked a little staring at her with a calm and normal face as she spoke, As if her words were not hitting him right. Then, a frown moved over his lips, and he raised of his eyebrows that suggested he found her words to be unbelievable as he crossed his arms over his muscular chest and stared down at her. "Really, Urichti? Another one of your pranks? You know, I'm not gonna fall for this one. Unlike the last time. Do you really think I'd believe that silly nonsense?..." He scolded her, scoffing slightly.

Itchiru looked at him "It's no prank...I speak the truth why cant you believe me.." She said low looking down as she didn't know what more to do to make him believe her. Though....As he continued to listen to her, his body seemed to tense slightly. His bright yellow eyes glinting as if something suddenly connected...He watched as she sat down, his face bright with shock at that point. "No way...No!" He yelled, quickly turning towards the blackened mirror. He placed a hand against the surface of the cool glass. "No way...she didn't really...Your really not her..." He mumble to himself before pausing...

He then turned towards her and quickly striding over and lifting her up by her arm. "Quick. Follow me." He instructed...No, perhaps demand, as he dragged her by her arm out of the room and down the halls. His more kind and gentle nature seemed to leave out the window as he dragged her after him. No, he couldn't afford to be gentle at this point...This wasn't a gentle situation, after all...He needed to hurry! Other students looked at them curious with confused gazed and soft whispers going between them. But he seemed to ignore these things as he kept walking fast trough the corridors.


Itchiru's red eyes glowed at him as he grabbed her by the arm a little to hard for her liking "Wait...Were are we going.." She asked as she let him drag her whit him. Her arm hurt for just a second before she didn't even feel his grip do to her fast healing. She looked at the other students, seeing how they whispered and talked while looking at them. This looked like her world but at the same time not at all.. There were to many students to many faces.. Her school didn't have that many people and most that was there kept to them self not anything like this. And mostly stayed in there sells.. that's what she called the rooms they had in her world sells because it was more a prison made by a mad man then a school...

Whit a sigh Itchiru looked back at him "Please at least tell me what is going on, this s**t is literally freaking me out..." she said whit a bit of a pleading look in her eyes, And it was no joke she honestly did have some problems comping whit it all. Niuwq stopped suddenly, still holding her arm in his grasp as he paused at her words. He then turned toward her and moved his arms, Holding her by the shoulders as he looked into her eyes. His wolf-like eyes felt like they peered into her very soul. His face had a scowl as he whispered softly to her, so that the other students around them would not hear his words.

"If you are Itchiru, that means Urichti was successful in getting to the other side..." He said and paused for a little, closing his eyes he sighing heavily. This was bad...Really bad..And he could feel his heart racing within his chest, it felt like it were squeezing down on his lungs with panic as he tried to calm himself. Slowly, he opened his eyes once more. "That mirror...It was created by someone on your side...It's magic...It was created to our world, to show each world that there are other worlds...That they exist..The thing is, our worlds are opposite...Yet...the same...It's hard to explain...Like Urichti...She is the opposite of you in every way! Evil...straight to the bone!" He whispered to her while still trying to keep a low profile to not get attention form the other students.


"She has been eying that mirror ever since she saw it! The only way to switch worlds is if you touch your opposite against the mirror...Like she must have done with you! Now that she is in your world, she is going to do horrible things! And all in YOUR name! That man you spoke of...Qwuin...He is my opposite. I am Niuwq..." He would explain hoping that, despite the lengthy and confusing explanation she would understand... "Now, please...We don't have much time. I must take you to the elder and see if he knows what we must do...We need to switch you and Urichti as soon as possible! Before she does more damage!" He stated before turning once more and dragging her along the hallways and pass doors. Eventually they came to a big glass door with golden edges, the black words "Ecnarol" inscribed against the glass.


Itchiru looked at him and listened as she nodded a little "Yes she is on the other side and yes she will do some bad s**t in my name... Then again most want to kill me in that world all ready do to my powers... Wait if she is me but opposite... That mean she don't have powers like i do.. That make her mortal..." she said and blinked a little and looked back at him "right?"


Niuwq laughed slightly at her statement. "No, we are not THAT opposite. We still have the same powers...We still look the same...The only difference is our personalities...And...Our world is slightly different...In this world, for example...Our school is real..A strong and well-built school that many magic users come to train. Your school, on the other hand.." He paused and look at her with a slight frown wondering how to say it. "Well, it's fake...You see what I'm getting at? The building is the same, looks the same...But is different...Do you understand?" He asked, knowing full well just how confusing it really was...That was what they meant by things being the same, yet different...


Itchiru bit her lip a little as she had been hoping she was right about that considering she her self was powerful, and honestly when Lorance stabbed her trough the heart and she still lived it had freaked her out a little. But sense Lorance wanted her power and he would think Urichti was her..... Over a thousand things went trough her mind at the same time as she looked back at him and nodded as she did understand what he was saying... well some of it anyway "So... That's why your not as bad to the bone... Come to think of it she will fit better in my world considering most is like her there..." she said low and looked down a little knowing it might not be the best thing to say.

Itchiru sighted a little but then looked back at him whit a light smile "Ok...I will come whit you just stop dragging me... And who is this elder anyway" she asked as she kept walking whit him more normally now instead of being dragged all over. This place looked nicer then the world she had left behind and she looked around a little before they came to a big glass door and she blinked a little looking at the big letters on the door..
When she made a note of him dragging her, he gasped. Quickly releasing her arm as his cheeks were turning red as he stared down at her. "A-ah! I'm...sorry...I just...I guess I got carried away...We are here, anyhow..." He stuttered and started reaching out to grab the slider for the blurry glass door and slide it open.


Itchiru's heart were beating fast as she looked at the big door, it was almost like a bad dream most of this tough by now she knew she would not wake up. Why did things like this always have to happen to her, what god had she pissed off to deserve this... Tough the more she asked her self the less she could find an answer to it all, Lucky for her the Qwuin of this world were kind and not a total a*****e that would most likely kill her on the spot if she even looked at him. Biting her lip a little she looked back to the door as he slide it open and gently leaded her inside the first part of the big room. She were nervous as she looked at him and then took a deep breath walking side him whit her head held high...



© 2014 Spirit_Raven101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked this chapter quite a bit the fact that she meet someone who could be friends with her is nice.

Suggestions:
Tough the man didn't know that (though
tough in truth it was no school at all (though
she shacked her head (shaked
she thought to her self and looked at the man again (herself
children whit gifts go there (with
more about there powers (their
try to steal there powers (their
them to him self and (himself
powers sense he didn't know what she was. (since
stared down at her whit confusion (with
that to her self even tough it might end badly (herself/though
Your scared of my reflection (you're
her self to not brake down (herself/break
why cant you believe me (can't
Your really not her.. (you are/ you're
Wait...Were are we going.." (where
Whit a sigh Itchiru looked back at him (with
she said whit a bit of a pleading (with
problems comping whit it all (coping/ with
attention form the other students (from
considering she her self was (herself
went trough her mind (through
that's why your not as bad (you are/ you're
looked back at him whit a light smile (with
most of this tough by now she knew (though
Tough the more she asked her self the less (though/herself
walking side him whit her head held high (with





Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 15, 2014
Last Updated on October 13, 2014


Author

Spirit_Raven101
Spirit_Raven101

Sogn og frodane, Slinde, Norway



About
Hello I'm a Hobby writer age 23, my fiance told me about this place to help whit my writing and so on. I just hope you all like my work and can help me improve. Sense i was little i loved making short.. more..

Writing