Chapter 5 – The other way back and the trip to the spa?

Chapter 5 – The other way back and the trip to the spa?

A Chapter by Spirit_Raven101

Niuwq glanced over as she thanked him, surprised as she suddenly lean forward. Having to put herself on her tippy-toes to reach up to his face. None the less, he felt the soft and warm touch of her lips on his cheek, so close to his own...His face heated up quickly, eyes wide with surprise as he stared down at her. He seemed...almost stunned into silence as he stumbled over words, trying to think of something to say...God...She had been so close...He could almost feel her lips on his, instead...His face was red, and he looked away from her, clearing his throat as he rubbed at the back of his head awkwardly. "Y-yeah! Of course....Anytime." He muttered with a soft and nervous smile, pulling open the door and walking alongside her through the halls.

It wasn't long before they reached Ecnarol's office, pushing open the door as the two would enter. They closed the door behind them, being sure that no one would be able to listen in on their delicate conversation. Once doing so, Niuwq's eyes meet his. "Have you found anything?" He asked though the only reply he were be given was a gesture towards the chairs in front of his desk.


"Please...sit...you will need to be seated once I share this information with you..." Ecnarol's face was calm, yet a frown tugged at his lips. It was obvious, whatever information it was, it was not pleasing...and it would definitely not be easy to share...Niuwq knew this, just by looking him over. His heart would sink. But, none the less, whatever it was needed to be done...They had to get Itchiru back to her world, one way or another...And so, he would take his seat at the desk... Itchiru looked at him softly and blushed as she kept walking forward in a slow pace, she can be live she had been brave enough to do that tough she wished she had kissed his lips and not just his cheek.... oh well it was to late now as they were walking to Ecnarol study room, she bit her lip a little as she wondered what he had found out... would she be send home now...

her stomach felt like it was getting twisted from the inside out as she kept walking beside Niuwq. she could not help but look over at him from time to time the blush in her cheeks still warming her as she bit her lip a little. Looking back to the side she mentally slapped her self again for her feelings. she knew it would hurt when she had to go.... she wanted to stay.. but she knew she could not stay there... and she also knew she could not switch him whit his mirror self because well.. it would be just as bad as it was now whit her own mirror self in her world.... taking a deep breath she nodded and walked in side taking a seat as asked. tough her stomach felt like some one had made her swallow lid. She knew by the tone of his voice this would not be something good and she wondered how bad it would be. she but her lips and looked to Niuwq as he were seated next to her before she looked back up at Ecnarol holding her breath as she waited for him to talk again.


The two were sitting at the black leather seats before his desk, awkwardly waiting in the silence for words to be spoken as Ecnarol took a moment to gather his thoughts...Perhaps to think of how he should form his words...Finally, a heavy sigh from him would break the silence as he would lean forward, one hand against his cheek as his bright eyes would stare at the two through his glinting glasses. "Alright...I've spoken with some of the other council...We have come up with a plan.." He mentioned, clearing his throat slightly. At that point, he leaned back against his chair, turning slightly with hands in his lap as he stared at the nearby wall.

"It won't be easy...But, there IS one other way to return you to your world without having her touch the mirror at the same time as you, Itchiru..." He started to say, eyes seeming dull as if he were going over the thought process of the plan. "It is very complicated, however...and..very dangerous...We have great sorcerers on our school grounds...However, we will need the proper objects for a spell to be cast....The two of you must go out and find these items...." He glanced over then, perhaps to note their reaction on the matter. "The items are as listed: DNA from yourself, preferably blood...A dragon's eye...A giant's toe...and an ice wraths teeth...With these items, we have people on stand by who can make a potion that will allow you to switch places with Urichti once more..."


He paused once more, however, closing his eyes. "Do not get excited though...Not only is the trip for these items very dangerous...But the side effects of the potion can be, as well...If you do not remain in a room of temperatures 60 degrees and below for the first two days after consuming this potion, your inner organs could rupture from the heating effects it can cause if not in the proper temperature....You must give your body time to release the potion...Do you both understand?" He asked, leaning forward once more as he gazed into their eyes.

Niuwq was unsure how to feel...Dangerous...He was..afraid...not for himself, but for Itchiru. She was a powerful girl, but was she really willing to go through such dangers for the sake of returning to her own world? A world she didn't even like?...If they didn't....well, over time, both worlds would be destroyed....He would glance over at her; a frown at his lips..."I will do anything to help you, Itchiru...What do you think?..."


Itchiru took a deep breath as she looked at Ecnarol as she sat on the black leather seats, her stomach felt like it was getting ripped apart on the in side but she didn't let it show. she was so nervous had to force her self to calm down as she waited for him to talk. How ever when Ecnarol started to talk she wish she were still back in Niuwq's room.

"S...So i have to find .A dragon's eye...A giant's toe...and an ice wraths teeth... my own blood is easy... Tough it seem i will have to go on quite the trip..." she said and bit her lip a little before she sighted a little. Why did things like this allays happen to her... why could she not just have a normal life... fall in love were she didn't have to worry about not be able to stay...and not having to go on a monster hunting trip... her mind was sighing in defeat "I will go get it... and do my best... i know she can not stay in my world whit out both worlds paying for it.." Itchiru said softly

Looking over at Niuwq she smiled at him and gently took his hand "thank you... i need all the help i can get" she said then looked back at Ecnarol standing up a little to face him "im sure your not to fond of my other half....the way you look at me make that obvious... but i do not want to be responsible for the two worlds to fade when i can help.... even tough i wish i could stay... to be here on a real school whit out getting tortured every day... i know i cant..." she said softly and smiled at him."The trip i have to take to get all the items might take some time tough some of them will be hard to find" she said and bit her lips "but i will do my best and then come back here... " she said and looked between the both of them softly then looked down "i will make sure to keep that in mind" she said softly as he told her about the after effects but a part of her wondered what would happen if she didn't.


Ecnarol stared up at her, his icy eyes remaining cold as she spoke to him. Though, it wasn't for the fact that he disliked her...More for the fact that this was a very serious situation that required serious thought, and even as she spoke, thoughts were still flowing through his mind like a broken damn. It was hard for her, he knew...as did Niuwq...No one would want to return to a world such as that...But it was necessary....

"Well, you have plenty of time to gather these items...Although, the longer you take, the more out of whack our worlds will become...Over all, I'd say you have a year or two before the two worlds completely destroy themselves....But, do not take this time for granted...These items are not easy to come by, as you obviously know...So, you should leave as soon as possible..." Ecnarol suggested clearing his throat slightly...


Niuwq felt her hand gently against his before she stood then, obviously accepting the full trial of this journey at that point. Niuwq then also stood up showing his support and Ecnarol give them both a stern nod. "Take the day to relax...Gather your things and fully prepare yourself...Maybe even a few days, if you truly need it....Once you have gathered these items, bring them back to me hastily." He explained softly looking at them as he knew this would be hard on both of them.


With that, Niuwq nodded walking out of the room with Itchiru as the door closed with a click behind them. The two stood in the hall, students passing by and occasionally glancing at them curiously...Though, Niuwq seemed to ignore the gazes. "So....when should we leave, then?.." Niuwq asked her, feeling a slight pain in his chest...Was it sorrow? For her having to leave at some point, and the fact being unavoidable? Or was it worry?...for the dangers that lay ahead?....


She nodded a little before she walked back out the glass doors whit Niuwq as she nodded a little "We should rest for a few days... it will be one hell of a trip...We need to have everything in order and try to relax while we can" she said low her soft voice shaking a little as it was clear she didn't wish to go at all but she knew... She knew she had to. she smiled over at him softly as she took his hand softly in hers tough more for support than anything.

"Should we go back to your room and talk about it or.... Or should i try to find my room" She asked as she was unsure if he wanted to be to close to her or not considering how hard she knew it was. she felt like some one had taken the happy out of her and relapsed it whit heavy led and worry.. Of cores she was worried it as not a normal little hiking trip she would get out in... And she was happy he would come whit her but what if he got hurt... No she didn't want to think about that.


Her mind was all over the place as she were thinking on what to do.. what to take whit her.. how to go and were to go... but at the same time she could not think about it the same way she did in her world.. "um... Is everything that's evil and bad in my world good here? so.... A dragon or a giant here is not as um.. Deathly i wanna kill you like?" she asked biting her lip as she looked up at him still walking next to him.


Niuwq frowned, his yellow eyes glittering as he noticed the worried expression across her face as she spoke, the hint of being unsure, which he could clearly hear. He knew she was afraid...For whatever reasons...Perhaps because it seemed like such a daunting task, which it was...because of the dangerous creatures...the length of time it would take...Literally, the weight of their two worlds were on her shoulder...


"How about...we try out the school spa....hm? I think it would do wonders on loosening you up a bit...Then maybe afterward we'll find you your room.." He asked with a soft smile, his fangs glinting behind his lips. He wanted her to cheer up a little...And to be truthful, they would not have as many luxuries on their long adventure for these items...So, he wanted to take her around to all the really pleasant spots of the school that he knew would please her...He leaded her through the halls, thinking for a moment of her questions. "Yes, you are correct...Dragons...Giants...These creatures are not the danger...They are actually quite pleasant and kind to us...However...They are not the ones we have to worry about..." He whispered, frowning once more in thought. "Our world is much more dangerous than your world...See...in your world, you can look at something such as a dragon or giant and know that it is dangerous...In this world, however...even the smallest and most innocent looking thing could easily end your life...It's like walking around on egg shells...We would have to be extremely careful..." He muttered coming up towards two glass doors that had beads decorating the handles.


Itchiru looked at him softly then smiled a little as being around him deem to calm her and make her mood better. "I see so ill stay clear of fluffy cute things then" she said softly and smiled a little as she kept walking beside him whit a little smile on her lips again. "I see... well that sound like a good thing to know... at least i wont have a giant or dragon trying to eat me....but there is a lot i have to learn about this world it see" she said looking at him gently.

When he mentioned the spa her eyes would widen "there is a spa at the school" she smiled big nodded "tat sound lovely, i have never been to a spa and im sure it mus be so relaxing" she said softly then blushed a little by her over happy nature of the suggestion as she kept walking whit him and chuckled a little "I would love to" she said softly trying to keep a more cool side to her as she were sure Urichti would not do a happy jump over a spa like she would.


One was for woman, and one was for men..."Here we are...Ah...we...can't really be in the same spa...But don't worry, we'll still be able to chat from the other side of the wall..It only goes up so high..." He explained giving her a slight nod as he entered the men's section. He walked in, the steam thick in the air already from the warm waters. Honestly, the school was more like an elaborate hotel that also taught students than a regular school...

As they stopped in front of the male and female doors of the spa she nodded softly as she looked at him "well im sure that's ok and that ill be safe there even tough your on the other side of the wall" she said and blushed before she walked into the female section. As she came in she felt the warm steam from the waters hit her face and it was a pleasant feeling in the room. She started to strip out of her clothes and smiled a little as she stood there now naked. she seemed to be alone in there as she closed the locker and grabbed a towel wrapping it around her before she walked into the female section and she had been right she was all alone. taking off her towel she gently moved her naked body into the warm water whit a low moan of satisfaction as the warmth stated working on her muscles.


Who would ever hear of a spa in a school? Niuwq enjoyed it, none the less....It just made the school all the more unique...He striped off his clothes, placing them in a locker once he was naked and grabbing a clean white towel to wrap around his waist as he would make his way out towards the male section of the spa. There were a few other males around in the waters, but not many...He striped his towel off and step into the water, leaving it at the edge for easy grabs once he was done...

A pleasant sigh escaped his lips, feeling the relaxing waters soak over his body as he sat in the pool. There was a wall which separated the men and woman, but it did not reach all the way up to the ceiling. He would look up at the ceiling then. "Urichti?..." He would call out, his voice slightly echoing against the large walls. In fact, the name would cause a few men in the spa to look over with fear.


Hearing him talk to her even tough it took her brain a few seconds to get that he meant her she looked up seeing the roof of the male section "Yes Niuwq" she asked as she leaned against the wall letting the warm water surround her fully so only her her head and parts of her shoulders were the only ting above water.


She was truly loving the spa's warm water and she then bit her lip as she forgot she had to act a little colder "What is is you want?" she asked going into the role of Urichti tough whit a slight flirting tone just to keep up the appearance for what she had said during lunch when she had panicked do to Aya.

"Want to come over to this side in stead hmm?" she asked whit a chuckle as she could feel the discomfort for the other men on his side and her cheeks were blushing brightly. she were so happy she was alone in the female section of the spa she could cry. but kept up her appearance anyway as she knew it was for the best after all. and she had made it sound like Urichti had a big thing for him even tough it was she and not her reflection that like him like that.

she looked down at her lap softly as she kept in the water and gently rubbed her arms, shoulders thighs and down her legs as she tried to loosen up a little more. she looked back at the male section's sealing and blushed a little but were happy they at least could not see her naked unless they could magically see trough walls.... getting that thought in her head she blushed deeper and turned her back to the wall just to be on the safe side.


Niuwq was more than pleased that she had seemed to be quite content with his offer of taking time to relax in the spa. He was never sure what others enjoyed, but he did enjoy a bit of warm water on occasion to loosen up sore muscles. So, he could only assume, naturally, that others would as well. He was also quite happy to note the excited surprise in her voice, and the fact that she had never been to a spa. It made him feel special knowing that he could introduce her to something new and fun. Perhaps...some memories for her to take along with her once she left....


Hearing her voice respond to his own, he would smile softly; eyes closed then as he only listened. There was no point in looking, of course...It was not as if he could see anything. And he cared little for the other men around him in the spa, some staying and some going....Though, he did make note of the little amount of sound coming from the female's side...Perhaps she was the only one?... Despite his relaxing state, his cheeks become red at her words. He could understand, of course...She was trying to play off Urichti, as she should, being that others could hear her. But none the less, the offer made his heart leap into his throat as he stumbled over his tongue to find the right words. "D-don't be ridiculous, Urichti! I just...wanted to make sure you were alright..." He muttered his words seeming to slightly falter at his last sentence...

Niuwq let out a soft scoff, running his hand through his hair. The wet droplets soaking into his hair as the steam damped it down, causing it to stick to his face. "Just let me know when you are ready to leave..." He said softly. Perhaps it was wrong, but...he did wish the wall was not there to separate them...It would be embarrassing, of course...But...he disliked not being in her presence...Itchiru chuckled a little as she was still blushing when she herd him talk back to her "Of cores Niuwq dare ill make sure to tell you when i am ready to leave" she said her voice getting a teasing purr like sound at the end. her mind still a little panicking as she hoped she would be able to pay her role well.

Suddenly however, the door for the female spa opened again and the familiar Aya and her group of girls striding in with their towels. Of course, once their eyes would land on 'Urichti,' they all give their mischievous little grins in her direction. there eyes glinting as if they had stumbled onto the perfect little toy to throw about. "My! Urichti?! Fancy seeing you here...You don't visit the spas often.." Aya chimed in her annoyingly over pitched voice and the girls removing their towels as they would begin to step into the hots pring, water moving about their bodies.

Niuwq blinked, hearing the familiar voice of Aya over the wall as he tensed up. "Ah, s**t..." He whispered sighing heavily as he would sink deeper into the water, just above his mouth as he blew frustrated bubbles. Itchiru leaned back in the bath as she relaxed closing her eyes softly but then groaned as she herd the voice of Aya. A cold smirk moved over her lips as she looked up at the woman and she laughed coldly "honestly Aya i tough you would sneak into the men section in stead. Some one as desperate as you it would not surprise me" she said and laughed more or less in her face.

Itchiru looked at Aya and manage to keep a venomous voice as she smirked at her. "I see you have you're lap dogs whit you, afraid some thing will bite you in the water or is it just because your happy to see me" she said and washed her arms at the same time, she would not let Aya ruin her time for relaxation and her eyes would glow whit the same hatred she saw in Aya's eyes. "Is there something else you wish to say or will you shut up so i can enjoy my bath whit out hearing that high pitched voice of yours" Itchiru said as she again leaned back but made sure to keep her guard up just in case. Itchiru could handle a lot if they tried attacking her and she would heal fast but she didn't want to fight all out unless she had to. she knew this was a delicate situation considering Aya was her reflections arch enemy and rival.


Aya seemed to be not all too pleased with her slicing words, each sarcastic comment and dig prodding at her like the sharp end of a needle as her face would redden with anger. Her eyes burning with the pure hatred she held for Urichti as she growled slightly within her throat. None the less, she would close her eyes and sigh, brushing aside the nasty comments 'Urichti' would make. "Please, I am not scared of anything. Some of us aren't losers who like to call themselves 'loners,' when the truth is everyone just hates you and doesn't want to be around you....Including Niuwq...." She said with an evil grin, walking up to Urichti as she glared down at her the water just below her breasts.

"I don't know what game you think you're playing, Urichti...But bothering with MY Niuwq is low, even for you. Just because you want to get back at me for what I did to you last year, doesn't mean you need to toy with Niuwq's feelings." Aya hiss out, Niuwq could only shake his head slightly, noting the soft chatter of some of the other men in the spa as some even giggled. Gods...this was embarrassing.... Though, it was true...Niuwq had no interest in Urichti herself...But...Itchiru...that was different...He brushed his wet hair back out of his face, it spiking up slightly with the water as he sat up slightly more from his spot in the water. "That's enough, Aya! Leave Urichti alone." He called out, frowning slightly. He knew that Itchiru was well with playing the part, but also didn't want this moment to be ruined by Aya's jealous and idiotic behavior....


Itchiru was a good woman, one who had a long trip ahead of her..She needed to rest...Though, as Niuwq's voice rang out, Aya's mood seemed to change in the flip of a coin. A bright smile crossing her lips as her eyes would glitter with interest. "Oooh! Niuwq is here, too?!" She chimed clapping her hands together happily. She grinned evily towards Urichti. "Well...maybe I will take you up on that offer, then...Going over to the men's section, I think...." Aya said without a care in the world flipping some of her hair over her shoulder.


"Oh Niuwq! Sweety! I'm coming!!" Aya chimed her annoying voice filling the room as she were leaping from the waters and grabbing for her towel to wrap around her body as she ran out of the woman's spa. The other girls staying behind as they were chuckling and giggling. "W-what?! No! Don't come in here! Are you crazy?!" Niuwq hissed out with shock, quickly fumbling for his towel. But it wasn't long before Aya burst through the doors, other men letting out gasps of surprise as they stared at Aya in shock. "Oh! Don't bother!" Aya yelped leaping into the water and throwing off her towel as she grabed onto Niuwq. His face felt almost hot enough to melt, feeling Aya's body against his as he panicked and struggled to get her off of him in the water. "Ah! G-get off! Let go!"


Itchiru looked at Aya whit hatred in her eyes tough didn't let the comments bother her... after all it was not really toward her they were facing it was against her reflection. taking a deep breath she laughed coldly "now why do you think he would be interested in a lose little tramp like you that shows off everything she have to any male that seem to wanna watch" Itchiru said leaning back.
Tough she stiffened as she herd Aya run into the men's section as she herd that Niuwq was in there opened her eyes again "Aya get your s****y but back in here and leave him alone" She said and knew she would regret this as she moved her towel around her self again after making it wet so it would stick to her better. whit a high jump she jumped over the wall landing in the men's side and glared at her as her hands flamed up as she walked toward Aya.


~Oh my god.. If i were my reflection what would I do.. ~ she asked panicked in her mind but them continued on her way forward. Itchiru grabbed Aya and threw her back over to the female side again before jumping after her "Now that you are on the right side lets see what i will do whit you" she said as she kept letting her role take over even tough she was terrified "you see he is mine not your" she laughed softly "honestly you think he would like you? whit the way you hang over him he hate it" she chuckled coldly


Niuwq let out a shocked gasp watching as Itchiru suddenly leap over the wall, the towel wrapped tightly around the curves of her body...long damp hair sticking to her face and running down her back as water dripped from her skin and hair. He...couldn't keep her eyes off of her, despite the fact of what was going on....

Surprisingly Itchiru grabbed onto Aya, throwing her with ease back of the wall as if she were some sort of frail object that had no weight. Aya flailing with fear as she let out a loud scream across the ceiling, slamming back into the hot waters with a large splash. She coughed sputtering as she collect herself. Soaking wet then as Itchiru would leap back over the wall...

Her hand moved pout slapping Aya across the face whit the flames still burning on her hands, of cores not enough to do much damage but to make it sting like hell. "i don't look lightly on those who try to get my boyfriend Aya or do i need to show you what i really can do when i get in a bad mood" she said laughing even tough her mind was terrified and she felt more like crying. "I don't have time for this s**t so have fun tramp"

Niuwq was unsure how to process all of this. He had...really not expected that! Aya starred up at her with fear, the girls around her also quite surprised by the strength and cold way she tossed her so easily. They seemed to hesitate, unable to find the right comebacks or words to their shock of what had just occurred. Boyfriend....Niuwq blushed lightly. She...didn't really mean that, of course...right?....No, that was just her playing the part...Nothing serious..He could hear her wet feet stomping across the ground of the spa, the door swinging open as she entered the lockers. Quickly, he scrambled up to his feat, His body dripping wet as he grabbed his towel and attempted to dry himself off while running towards the locker room. Though, without being thorough, he would end up still slightly damp against his clothes as he pulled them on, hair dripping as he ran out to meet her in the hallways.

As Itchiru got to her locker she saw her clothes has changed into a white dress in stead of the red dress she had taken off. She looked at the white fabric a little as it was soft to the touch and had a little red bow in the front. She blushed lightly before she took her clothes on and the new dress that hugged to her waist and before slowing around her hips and stopping at her knees. It showed of her busty chest and her long slender hourglass forms to perfection. looking in the mirror she blushed a little as she dried her hair and tied it up a little in a red ribbon before she walked out of the spa..

"O-oh..jeez...I-I'm sorry about that..." He said looking at her with a frown on his lips. Aya and the girls made no attempt to follow after her, obviously unsure how to process what had happened either...Though it wouldn't be long that they would think up another scheme...especially with time to ponder on it...He sighted softly, very disappointed that the spa couldn't have gone better.....He had just wanted to show her a good time..."Here...uh...let me just...take you to your room...I'm sure you'd much rather that right now..." He muttered glancing down at the ground nervously.


Seeing Niuwq she looked at him softly the sadness showing trough a little from the event but she tried to hide it "It's ok... It's not your fault she came in.. I hope i didn't embarrass you and i am sorry you had to see me act like that. " she said low "I...Its hard for me to act like her sense she is so different from me... even tough i try the best i never know if i do it right.." she said and looked at him her eyes soft as they met his yellow wolf like eyes. The blush steamed back up in her cheeks as she looked at him before she nodded and started to walk whit him..."Yes lets go" she said softly



© 2014 Spirit_Raven101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on August 15, 2014
Last Updated on October 13, 2014


Author

Spirit_Raven101
Spirit_Raven101

Sogn og frodane, Slinde, Norway



About
Hello I'm a Hobby writer age 23, my fiance told me about this place to help whit my writing and so on. I just hope you all like my work and can help me improve. Sense i was little i loved making short.. more..

Writing