Chapter 7 -  There is no turning back

Chapter 7 - There is no turning back

A Chapter by Spirit_Raven101
"

Warning Erotic

"

It frustrated him...As he place his hands against his face and sigh heavily. "D****t.." He muttered... But his thoughts were soon interrupted as the shower silenced...A few moments later, he glanced over to see her walk from the bathroom, steam from the warm water following after her as she opened the door. He blinked as his cheeks turned red when he noted her in his shirt...Just a shirt and underwear, it seemed...Of course, that should have been expected...She did only have the dress...


Niuwq quickly turned his gaze away from her, clearing his throat as he tried to calm his racing heart...Don't stare...don't stare! That was all he could think to himself..."A-ah...Hope it was refreshing.." He muttered, already knowing he would definitely not be able to sleep well...But he would say nothing of it. still laying back against the bed even as she sat at the edge.


Itchiru looked at him a little and nodded "yes... it was quite refreshing" she said biting her lip as she looked down.. he didn't even want to look at her...her mind trying to find out what was wrong... maybe it was her sleeping in the bed.. maybe he just wanted her back in her own world... the toughs didn't make her feel better as her aura got sadder around her.


She sat in silence for a long time as the more she thought the more her heart fell in her chest... she looked at her hands wondering what to do but she found no answer to that, her eyes reared up slowly as she bit her lip. "I...I'm sorry...If I am in the way...or making you unconformable in being here..." she said low trying to not let her voice brake. "if it is better ill sleep on the couch....or even try sleeping in her room...." she rambled and bit her lips more

"I...If i have said something... Or done something to offend you i really didn't mean to..." she looked down more her long hair covering her face from view as she felt teardrops land on her hands softly as she thought she had done something she should not have... Itchiru had always been like that when something was wrong... sense every one always blamed her she would there by always blame her self.


"N-no! No...God, no.." He said with a soft smile, unable to help but allow a soft chuckle to escape him as he shook his head. How could he be so stupid? To allow her to think that his distant and awkward actions were because she had done something wrong, or that he didn't want her around?...He was such a fool...He used his thumbs to wipe away any tears against her face.

"No..don't cry...It's not like that all, the opposite, in fact.." He whispered, his heart suddenly picking up it's pace as his face heated up. He then nervously released her face then, shyly looking away as he rubbed his head. He then rubbed at his arm nervously, hesitating slightly...How...could he explain without sounding..totally weird...

He then collect himself. "U-um...well...I just...sorry if I came off as being displeased with you...It's not that at all...I just...I suppose I was slightly frustrated because...I...I.." He stuttered and stopped up for a moment his throat feeling dry. His heart was racing so fast that he felt it would explode, his face hot...he lightly bit at his lower lip. "I was frustrated because I can't stop thinking about you...How beautiful you are...how kind...It's driving me insane because I know...you'll have to leave....I didn't want to get close...but I think...it might be too late...and that frustrates me..." He admitted his body tensing up...


Itchiru looked up at him confused and saddened as he moved his hand under her chin to make her look up to him and meet his eyes. she looked into his eyes trying to understand what was happening but... she didn't see the discomfort she tonight she would... "so...your not mad or displeased whit me..." she said low tough when he said no she calmed down a little feeling her tears at least stop.


she noticed him look away and she bit her lips softly and she felt that he was both tense and were struggling trying to find the right words..as she kept listening to him her cheeks got brighter and brighter.. did he really think that about her.. her blushed glowed in her cheeks as she bit her lips. it was not weird at all to her it was the sweetest things some one had ever said to her. and she understood, god she had been a food to think it was something she had done...

"I...I think your an amazing man... your kind, caring, funny.... your handsome.... the way you smile whit the twinkle in your eyes... or enjoy things....i all ready have fallen hard... i know its bad.... and i know i have to go in 1 or 2 years depending on how fast we can get the items.... but... i cant help it...." she said as she teared up again blushing deep and bit her lips as she knew how wrong it was to admit and that it would he hard for both of them but she could not hold it in... she had never been good at hiding emotions... unless she was acting... and well she could not act like she didn't care fore him.

Biting her lips a little harder she looked up at him a little afraid to meet his eyes.. wondering what she would see... would he be mad for her admitting all that... or be happy... would he hold her or just sit there or... tell her to go back to the other room. Niuwq feelt his heart leap in his throat, racing against his chest at her words. So...she felt the same, then...Strange, but it made his skin tingle as she spoke of how handsome he was...all the things she enjoyed about him...It felt as if butterflies were in his stomach and he smiled once more, letting out another chuckle.


Well, it was obviously foolish for either of them to have hid their emotions...Despite the fact that they tried so hard not to fall for each other, it was impossible...As if they were meant to love each other...No matter how hard he tried to stop it, it wouldn't be contained....So, he only know one more option to continue with...He leaned forward, placing his hands against her waist as he gently push her back against the bed, moving over her as he stared down into her eyes. "Well....I guess if we can't stop ourselves...We might as well let it happen.." He whispered as his amber eyes glittering slightly as he tilted his head.


He didn't know if this was pushing it...maybe it was...He would stop, if she stopped him, of course...But he just couldn't resist any longer...Knowing her true feelings...seeing her in his shirt...Long slender legs...smooth...Her beautiful face....Niuwq leaned down, pressing his lisp against hers and closing his eyes. He kissed her deeply, tilting his head slightly against the kiss as he melted against the feeling of their warm and soft lips connecting....

For now, however, Niuwq kept his hands against her face, not wanting to move too fast...not wanting to scare her away....He just wanted to enjoy this...enjoy her sweet scent...sweet taste... Itchiru looked at him and she blushed deeper as she watched him, tough as he moved over her softly pushing her back toward the bed her cheeks turned more crimson then ever. ~Oh god... he ...he is so close...~ she thought as a shiver wend down her spine at her thoughts as she looked into his yellow eyes, her heart was speeding and her body trembling softly.

as he leaned down her eyes closed and she felt his lips press down on hers, she was in haven melting softly into the kiss as she kissed him back. Her arms wrapping around him gently as she enjoyed the kiss, His lips were soft and warm, tasting sweet. her first kiss and she was happy it was him kissing her, her heart was speeding up more in her chest as her hands gently stroked his back.
The T-shirt sh was wearing rolled up a little as she had moved back against the bed leaving her panties to show slightly, but she didn't think anything off it, her mind blank as she kissed him a little deeper. Her breath even and slow as all the sadness she had only moments ago vanished completely.

She had always had thoughts on how it would be the first time some one kissed her, tough this was way better then she had imagined. she could feel his heart beat against her as she pulled closer to him.


Itchiru kissed him back deeply now as she loved the feel of his lips against hers, her mind going blank as she felt him lick and softly bite her lower lip. Her lips parted as she allowed his tounge to enter her mouth, her tounge softly moving around his as the kiss deepened. her breath coning a little faster. The butterflies in her stomach were squirming around like crazy as she was nervous but happy. Her heart speeding up more as she felt the bulge against her, oh god... she knew what it was and it bot excited and scared her... she wanted him.. and she wanted him bad her in stinks screaming to her to do it.. tough she wanted to enjoy every second.


Her tounge twisted around his more as she kissed him her hands stroking down his back, as she felt the rim of his T-shirt her hand softly made there way under it and stroked up his back feeling the warm skin under her fingers as she deepened the kiss more her heart was pounding now and her mind filled whit a pleasurable fog as it excited her. She wondered what it would be like... if they went all the way.. It felt so right and so wrong at the same time but she didn't think to much on that... it would be her first time to.. well so THAT whit any one and she knew some said it hurt badly..and other said it was good... even tough she had no friends in her world she had read and heard enough to have a small knowledge about it. her fangs gently nipped his lips as she shivered feeling his fingers running up and down her spine.


Niuwq slides his tongue past her lips as she parted them, accepting his questioning offer with his movements. Their wet and warm muscles would wrap around each other in their mouths, teasing and dancing together as if they were meant to be...The saliva tasted sweet as it were mixing together...He could feel as her hands would move under his shirt, her delicate hands running along his skin. Her touch sent a gentle shiver down his spine, a soft gasp escaping him as he felt her lightly bite at his lower lip, their tongues separating for but a moment as he opened his eyes. He stared at her, seeming hypnotized with his lust for her, eyes staring at her with desire.

He allowed one of his hands to slide against her panties, reaching down to lightly run two of his fingers against the wet spot against her p***y. lightly pressing up against it and gently rubbing it in a teasing manner. If she were going to allow him to do this, he wanted it to be perfect...Wanted to tease her...please her...have her body beg for more....Niuwq wanted this to be a good memory ...pleasurable...Something they could remember when they were separated...Something to always have in the back of their minds...Teasingly, he would press slightly harder against the area where her c**t would be under her panties, rubbing at it again as he would lean down, kissing at the nape of her neck and giving a soft nip to the flesh there.

Itchiru kissed him deeply her tounge moving around his as she gently stroked her finger tips against the skin of his back, her mind were going to the sky by the second as her tounge danced around whit his in the passionate kiss. His lips tasted sweet as she pressed to him softly her heart pounding in her chest. She looked up at him as she felt one of his hand slide along her soft white panties and gasped as he reached the wet spot, she could feel each finger trough the thin sick fabric and she bit her lips softy. Her cheeks were deep red whit her blush as her eyes went to look into his.. She saw the lust..The want and as he pressed his hand against her she could not hold back the soft moan that escaped her lips. "Ohh" she blushed deeper but she didn't stop him.


Feeling him rub and press harder against her c**t trough her panties Itchiru bit her lips in delight, her body responding to his touch and teasing. Her hands softly moving more up his back, his T-shirt rolling up slightly as she did so, her eyes looking into his yellow wolf like eyes as her own crimson eyes glowing as lust started to show trough in her eyes. When he kissed her neck she shivered her back arching softly as she bit her lips a little more, oh god wait was he doing to her... her stomach were twisting happily and nervously as she held onto him, never before had she ever felt something like that... hell, no one had ever been close to her p***y yet alone touched it, but in her mind.. she was ok whit it because....well it was him.. and it felt so right it was driving her insane. even tough she was not the girl to jump onto things fast... she still felt like she well had known him most her life...


Niuwq seemed pleased with her soft sounds of pleasure, especially when the sweet sound of a moan would escape her lips, her pale cheeks red and hot...He could almost feel the heat radiating from them, as were his own. None the less, the soft sound that escaped her seemed to strike a cord in him, exciting him further as his pupils would dialate with lust. He then leaned up slightly, rolling his shirt up over his head as he tugged it off. His messy hair falling over his face as he tossed it to the side with little care, it seemed, for were it would land, having removed his fingers from against her at that point. He then started to kiss at her neck again, feeling the slight arch of her back as he continued his soft kisses, feeling the slight shiver run down her body.

She was enjoying it...he could almost feel it in the way her body reacted to his touches...And he was enjoying it as well, seeming to become more confident in his movements towards her as the minutes slipped by; as he seemed to notice her enjoying it as much as he was. Gently, he would allowed his canine fangs to sink against her neck; the sharp points pressing just enough against her skin to cause a slight pinch, but not enough to harm her in anyway. Just a teasing love bite...


This time, Niuwq's hands slide her shirt up, his fingers running along gently at her smooth skin as the shirt slowly lifted up, eventually it were over her breasts as he fully exposed them to himself then. He move his lips down her neck, kissing against her collar bone, just above her breasts as his hands teased at them. cupping them, at first, as his fingers lightly pinched and twist at the hard pink n*****s. He panted slightly heavier, his heart racing...Each movement of her body...each site and sound....It was making his own body heat up with anticipation, feeling his c**k lightly twitch with desire in his shorts.


Itchiru looked at him her eyes glowing more and more as her desire were rising, her body trembling and reacting more to his touch and teasing. When he took off his T-Shirt her eyes roamed his chest softly before she kept her soft hands softly slide across his skin lovingly and nervously. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt him lean down again to kiss her neck again, it was one of her many sensitive spots and it was like he knew were her soft spots were.

Her hands kept stroking and softly scratching his back lovingly as she shivered in pleasure at his kiss to her neck, tough when she felt his fangs scrape against her neck nipping in a delight love bite she gasped. "Ohhh mmm Niuwq" she said low blushing deep as she looked at him, he seemed to enjoy it as much as she did. She could see the same lust and desire that was reflected in her own eyes, seeing that only made her blush more as she let him move her T-shirt up above her breast as they came into clear view for him. A soft moan escaped her lips again as she felt his hands over his breast, her n*****s hardening at the touch and when he pinched and twisted her n*****s she moaned again her body trembling more as she bit her lips. Her breath was coming heavier and faster as her heart pounded in her ears.


He griped at her breasts tighter his fingers slightly digging into the soft flesh of her breasts as his lips moved down, now lightly kissing her breasts. He allowed his wet and long tongue to slip from his mouth, running it along her breasts and occasionally flicking at her n*****s. The wet saliva he left from his licks feeling chilled against the air that hit it and increasing the pleasure against her n*****s. Though, the way that her body would tremble under his touch, the moans that seeped from her like honey to his ears..His body was screaming for it..He couldn't keep up like this any longer. He needed her, now..But he also knew that it was her first time, as it was for him...Though, it would not hurt him as it would for her, at first...He would need to be slow...patient..Allow her body to adjust to the new feeling before pleasure would take over for her..

He then sat up, tugging her up as well into his lap as he begin to pull off the shirt from her body, leaving her in nothing but her panties as he lean forward once more, pressing his lips against hers. She could feel the hard bulge of his c**k through his shorts as it pressed against the wet spot of her panties, his muscular arms around her body as he held her close...It felt safe...warm...loving... Niuwq couldn't imagine any other place he'd rather be...Except right here...with her...He never wanted this night to end...This amazing pleasure...this closeness...It was bliss, heaven...He groaned softly, his body seeming hot as he feels himself lightly grind up against her as she sat against his lap, panting softly. Slowly, he parted his lips from hers, staring into her eyes. "Itchiru...Do you.. want to do this with me?...I..I will be gentle, I promise..." he whispered between soft pants.

Itchiru felt him grab her breast tighter loving the feeling as her breath speed up a little again her body trembling, As she felt his tounge run over her breast and flicker her hard n****e she felt like she was going insane. The Cold of his saliva as the air hit it made her skin and n*****s even more sensitive then it all ready were and she twitched softly whit a low moan. Her eyes looked at him lovingly as she let him take of her shirt fully leaving her in only her now slightly wet panties as she were sitting on his lap, her cheeks burning whit her blush and her inner tights warming up even more from her arousal, as she felt the hard bulge of his c**k pressing against her she gasped softly. Her body wanted him...No it needed him as if it were calling out for him to be whit her... to become one whit her...

She blushed as she started to teasingly grind against the bulge in his shorts, her hands stroking up his spine as she kissed down his neck and nipped softly. she gently let her fangs scrape against the skin above the pulse point of his neck as she moaned softly her body almost moving on its own. "Mmmm" a shiver ran down her spine as she moved back up to kiss his lips, the kiss had so much passion and love behind it it almost took her breath away as she licked his lips. As he broke off the kiss softly she panted lightly and looked into his eyes, she was nervous... After all it would be her first time and when he asked her if she wanted to.... her heart skipped a bear as she nodded "Niuwq...I... I want you... To be one whit you... to feel every part of you.. I know you will be gentle and i trust you" she said softly leaning her fore head against his before she nipped his lips between her fangs. "If.. If any one is to be my first... I want it to be you.." she said blushing deeper biting her lips.


Niuwq seemed somewhat surprised as she somewhat took over, leaning close to him as she moved her hips against him, teasingly grinding against his wanting c**k as she placed her own kisses against his neck. He sighted softly with pleasure, closing his eyes and leaning his head back to expose more of his neck to her. Feeling her fingers dance along his skin and down his back, his own body lightly trembling as well with his arousal. He could feel her light nips against his neck, her sharp teeth meeting at the place where his veins pulsating with his heart, flowing with blood as he let out a gasp at the pinching sensation. Despite the slight pain of it, it strangely enough brought him more pleasure. A weird thought...but it did, none the less, and the reason behind it mattered little, especially in the current situation.

He could feel her lips move up his neck then, the warmth of her breath against his face as their lips meet once more, leaning forward to deepen the kiss as he moved his lips with hers. Lifting up a hand to place at the back of her head and hold her as she lightly parted their lips soon after, feeling her tongue teasingly run along his lips before she would speak once more. With her acceptance of it, Niuwq were quick to action, pushing her back off of him once more and on her back, again as he would lean over her. He moved down her panties with his fingers, fully exposing her wet and wanting p***y to himself as he flicked them off to the side, her now fully naked body before him...Like a beautiful pure canvas...He leaned down, pressing the hot wet muscle of his tongue against her p***y, licking up to the c**t as he flicked it lightly, attempting to soak it and keep it hot and wet for his entrance...

Niuwq would place his lips around the swollen bulb of her c**t; sucking at it lightly as he allowed to fingers to tease around the tight hole of her c**t; the wetness of it already soaking the finger tips as he would slowly slide them in; rubbing along the tight wet walls to prepare her for what was to come... Itchiru looked at him and blushed as the butterflies in her stomach were going crazy, she shivered biting her lip as she felt him take off her panties tough she gasped as the chilled air hit her warm wet p***y. God she was so nervous but.... her heart and body wanted him.. she softly moved her fingers over his shoulders as she watched him look at her now naked body. she had never been a hairy woman so her skin were smooth like silk as if she were newly shaved but her body just didn't produce hair in those places letting him take in the full view of her.

Her cheeks were warm as she looked at him lean down toward her crotch, as she felt this tounge lick against the slits of her p***y she gasped her eyes widening at the new sensation. Her moan came a little higher as she felt his tounge flicker her swollen sensitive c**t making her body tremble even more in pleasure. Itchiru looked down at Niuwq blushing as her fingers moved down stroking trough his hair softly. "Ohhh mmm..." she could feel his finger slide into her as his tounge worked on her slits and her c**t. god it was so good it felt like she was in haven, her body trembling more her back arching as she felt him push his finger into her softly to make her ready, she bit her lips again as she closed her eyes in pleasure "On Niuwq" she moaned unable to think straight.


Niuwq could hear her moans of pleasure, which only seemed to increase in volume as he pleasured her with his tongue. But what really heated him up was when she moaned his name, that raspy sweet sound of her breathless voice as her body would tremble against the pleasures he provided for her. He could feel her fingers run through his messy raven hair, soft to the touch and with no tangles as they would slide through with ease. The sensation of the touch pleased him. pressing his fingers in only slightly deeper, hooking them slightly to try and press up against her g-spot in hopes of increasing her pleasure. Though, he only did it for a split moment, not wanting to give her too much all at once...Finally, his fingers soaked and the liquids of her wanting p***y seeping down her thighs, he glanced up at her from between her thighs, kissing at her c**t once more as he licked the juices from his fingers, her juice tasted sweet on his tongue...Hot and ready...


Itchiru only moaned higher as she felt him push his finger more into her, her breath coming faster as her body got warmer in pleasure. her mind felt heavy and foggy as he pleasured her whit his finger and the way his tounge were teasing her, never before had she felt such a sensation...Such pleasure her heart pounding more and more in her chest as she moaned his name again as he hit her G-spot "Oh god Niuwq!" her back arched as her eyes glowed whit lust by now god she needed him. her body were pulsating as she bit her lips.

Niuwq slowly slip off his shorts, the two now both completely naked as his rock hard c**k were in clear view, a slight bush of dark hair behind the extended muscles, the veins clear in it as it would twitch with anticipation. He then leaned over her, nestling himself between her thighs as he kissed at her lips gently. This was it...he needed to be slow...He needed to ease her into it...Lightly, the head of his c**k rubbed along the wet slit of her p***y, pressing up lightly against her slit as the shaft moved up against it. He continued this for a while, before slowly beginning to press the head ever so slightly into the tight hole of her p***y, panting softly his heart racing...He begin to enter her slowly, a groan of pleasure escaping him as he felt the tight wet walls closed around his c**k.


she felt him pull his fingers out of her ans she looked down to him, feeling how he kissed her c**t before he moved. Her eyes followed him as he took of his shorts, her cheeks blushed up even more as she watched his c**k. it was big, hard and her eyes followed the vains that showed clear under the thin skin. She looked up at him as he moved over him her eyes shoving nothing but love and a lust. It took every fiber of his being to try and control himself, as he adjusted himself over her, being sure to be as gentle as he could as he lightly slide it in and out of her. Of course, if she was a virgin...It would hurt none the less...He was sure she would bleed...But once he had completely adjusted her body to him inside of her, it would soon melt into pleasure... well at least that he hoped.


She shivered as she felt the tip of his warm c**k press against her wet slits, poking against her c**t as he rubbed gently against her. her moans were soft and gentle as she stroked her hands across his shoulders and down his arms lovingly, she looked at him and kissed. When she felt him start to push into her as his c**k were lubed whit her juices a soft moan escaped her lips, she could feel her inner walls softly stretching around his c**k to let him ease into her a little at the time. her nails softly scratching down his arms as she whimpered softly as the stretching feeling of her inner walls both hurt and pleased her at the same time. She felt him start to push slowly in and out of her going a little deeper each time, the tip softly pushing against her hymen as she whimpered and moaned but it got a little better each time, tough she knew that when he broke her hymen it would hut but... she also knew the pain would not last for ling as her hands scratched own his back.

Niuwq could feel her hands move over his shoulders, down his back...He loved the way she touched him. the feel of her all over him..her scent...her taste..It was as if he were intoxicated by her very being, unable to get enough of her. She felt the muscles in his arms as she touched them, his raven hair hanging over his face as he smiled softly at her moans. A light tug to his soft lips. The sounds she made...He wondered if she knew just how wonderful she sounded... He bit at his lower lip, gripping at the sheets against the bed on either side of her as he forced himself to move slowly within her. Though it was so hard...He just wanted to ravage her...Take her and make her scream... He wanted to hear more of her sounds, more of her moans...He wanted to hear her scream his name...Wanted to hear her panting for air, wanted to see the sweat glisten against her skin....But that would come in time....he continuously reminded himself...

He
noticed her soft whimpers, though they seem to be melted with moans as well, allowing him to conclude that, although it hurt slightly, the pleasure was making it bearable...But that would not be the case for too long...Once he would break the hymen, the pain would take over more than the pleasure...at least for a slight moment before fading away...He would have to try his best to make sure she was comfortable during this... Suddenly, Niuwq began to feel quite nervous. He had never had sex...And although he was doing his best by listening to the movements of her body and her sounds, he feared he would somehow mess up, maybe hurt her too badly...He hesitated, but not dwell on it for too long; leaning down to press his body against hers as he held the back of her head with one hand, the other still keeping him positioned against the bed. He could feel her soft hair between his fingers as he were kissing up and down her neck....

Slowly, he press
ed his c**k as deep into her as deep it could go, attempting to break it in as relaxing a state as he could. He stroked her hair, licking at her neck and moving his tongue down her chest to flick at her n*****s once more, lightly biting them on occasion as he teased at them, hoping the pleasurable feeling of it would at least somewhat dull the pain over enough that she could bare through it. Itchiru moaned as she felt him push in and out of her, his c**k stretching her inner walls more and more as it gave her a mix of pain and pleasure. She enjoyed the slow gentle passe as she felt the tip push against her hymen over and over... tough he had yet to push tough, her body were slowly getting used to his big c**k inside her as some of the pain went away. her hands scratching his arms lovingly.

she watched him bite his lip as she smiled at him lovingly her soft moan escaping her lips. she nipped his neck softly as she leaned up her eyes glowing more, her body wanted him all of him... tough she were nervous fro the pain..but she knew she was safe and in good hands as she moved her fingers down his spine, feeling how his body worked under his skin whit each movement he made. Itchiru gasped closing her eyes shut in pain as she felt him push as deep into her as he could her arms and legs wrapping around him tightly, forcing him to be still. it hurt .... it hurt a lot.. but his attention to her neck made it a little better as a few tears rolled down her cheeks. she took a few calming breaths as she let her body adjust to his c**k as the pain slowly slowly went away... and the need for him to move, to continue.. Started back up in her.

she finally opened her eyes fully again, her crimson orbs looking up into his as the lust and love were making them glow. a soft smile moved across her lips as she gave him a soft nod as if telling him it was ok to continue. she was happy she was a fast healer so the pain had beryl lasted 3 minutes as her body shivered and trembled under him."Oh Niuwq... I..." she bit her lips softly before she kissed him deeply and passionately "love you" she whispers softly against his lips, her hands stroking down his back before her nails
scratched up his spine.





© 2014 Spirit_Raven101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

246 Views
Added on August 15, 2014
Last Updated on November 29, 2014


Author

Spirit_Raven101
Spirit_Raven101

Sogn og frodane, Slinde, Norway



About
Hello I'm a Hobby writer age 23, my fiance told me about this place to help whit my writing and so on. I just hope you all like my work and can help me improve. Sense i was little i loved making short.. more..

Writing