Chapter 4  – The memories of a broken past and a closer friendship.

Chapter 4 – The memories of a broken past and a closer friendship.

A Chapter by Spirit_Raven101

Her mind of cores were in a hysteria she would normally never do or say things like that to anyone, it was against everything she was and believed in. watching the girl finally walk away she kept her role just a little longer tough when she was out sight she let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding "thank god she tough i was her.." she said and trembled a little. tough then blushed deeply as she remembered what she had said and the fact that she also well sorta admitted she liked him.

"I... Um..I'm.. Really sorry about that.. I didn't mean to put you in an uncomfortable position.. I hope I didn't" she said softly looking down at her hands a little before she looked at him again "I'm just happy im good at acting...So... You.. You really think i did good?" she asked and smiled a little feeling a bit better about it as the blush moved back up to her cheeks.

She nodded softly and agreed as she ate a little faster to get finished whit her food, she didn't want to meat up whit Aya again or more people that seemed to have Urichti as an enemy. As she finished her food she took away her tray before meeting back up whit him "so... well lets go to your room.. I'm sure it will be a little better there and lest people" she said biting her lip a little.

As she walked whit him down the hall she looked over at him a little whit a slight curiosity. "um...that girl...Aya, are you and her? um.. like good friends or dating?" she asked then blushed deeply looking down a little "im sorry.. i just wondered or if it was just because she well wanted to make Urichti mad.." she said her cheeks burning more and more as she slight wished she didn't ask in the firs place.


Niuwq smiled and shake his head, some of his messy raven hair hanging loosely over his face as he smiled brightly at her. The canine fangs clear as his lips curled back in the motion. He laughed slightly. "Oh, it's fine...You did what you must." He would say. Though, his eyes would seem to glint slightly with an idea, as he looked at her mischievously. "Though....I'm glad you think I'm so 'good looking'." He whispered teasingly, laughing softly again. "Of course! In fact, you did better than expected! You played her to a T...I almost thought you and Urichti had switched once more!" He happily chimed with another laugh. He enjoyed being in her presence....

He usually wasn't like this...No, not like this at all; much shyer and more intervened with himself. But, for some reason...He felt like he could be a little more loose around her...Be his real self...Despite the fact that she had to play the part of a very cold woman, Itchiru was a beautiful and kind woman....Funny, sometimes, as well...She was always so nervous, perhaps just like himself, and it was cute to watch. Though, he would shake his head slightly to snap himself from his thoughts at her next question as he paused in his walk. "A-ah?! No way! I would never date....That..." He grumbled out, emphasis on the word 'that.' "No....She is nothing to me...I guess she's always had a thing for me, being that she has always acted that way towards me since we first met...But I usually tend to avoid her..." He paused once more in thought. "And the fact that you were probably hanging around me didn't make it better, either... Probably. She'll do anything to get under Urichti's skin...And if she think Urichti is into me, she'll definitely want to start something..."

At his own words, a frown would tug at his lips as he continued to walk with her. "So...maybe...just be careful, alright?..." He muttered softly, the worry clear in his tone as he pushed open a room door. "Well, here we are..." As they entered, he close the door behind them. Picking up a few stray laundry that lay across his floor and tossing them into a corner. He cleared his throat with slight embarrassment, rubbing at the back of his head. "S-sorry if it's a little messy...Um...Just...make yourself at home..." He said with an awkward smile. Itchiru looked at him and smiled softly as the blush moved over her cheeks, she were happy that he was pleased whit her acting and that he didn't have a relationship whit that horrid woman Aya. She thought a little to her self before she blushed deeper ~A...Am i falling in love whit him?~ she asked her self in her mind a little but then mentally slapped her self at the thought. Even if she was falling for him she had no idea if he would like her... or even consider the idea.

"I see so she do like you and will do all to get Urichti ticked off.. well that's not weary nice of her. Then again im sure Urichti don't care if they are nice or not..." she said and sighted a little as she kept walking. As she noticed they stopped out side his room she smiled at him a little again and nodded as she walked in whit him.

She had been right.... The rooms in this world were way better and bigger then the sells she were used to.. She walked a little deeper into the room and blushed a little seeing a boxer among some of things on the floor before he snatched it up and put it into the corner whit the rest of his clothes "I don't mind... i like your room its nice and a lot better then the rooms i have back in my world" She said gently before she lightly sat down on his bed whit a soft smile "I wish my room were like this and not a cold sell..." she said a little dreamily, tough she wonder a little on how he would react to the way she would share the memory.


It was a small room; though, it had everything it needed...A bathroom...A bedroom with a closet...He had a decently sized bed and a tv...Some books for school laid around as well...There was even a small chair beside the tv. The people that went to school there were allowed to decorate the rooms however they wished, but for some reason, his seemed a bit more bare...at least in the decoration department...


Niuwq was unsure how to register his thoughts on her. He knew one thing for sure, and that was that he enjoyed her company very much so. But he knew...that she would have to leave to return to her own world one day soon; lest both their world's be in jeopardy...It was a very delicate situation, and therefore their relationship was very delicate as well. He shouldn't get too close with her...He knew that...But it was hard not to. He often caught himself feeling much more relaxed around her than anyone else in the school...With a soft sigh he attempted to gather his thoughts, looking over at her. He knew the answer already...They could never be anything more than friends...Even friends was a term which was pushing it. Because that meant, when she had gone, he would be missing something important in his life...and he didn't wish to feel that way...But at that point, it was unavoidable now..."So...how will you show me these memories of yours..." He questioned, seeming somewhat concerned as she spoke ill-like of the rooms in her own world. Were they really so bad?...


Itchiru looked at him and she new well she should not get to close to him... Tough she knew she would miss him..A lot...When she had to go back... If she were able to go back, tough that part in it self would be hard sense she knew Urihcti would never walk back to that mirror by her own will.. As he came and sat down beside her her cheeks heated up a little as she leaned back on the bed a little. "Well its i have to open a link from my mind to yours... just lean back and relax.." she said softly whit a little smile even tough she knew he would hate her memories. Taking a deep breath she looked at him as he moved to lay down and she gently leaned over him looking into his eyes. a blush came to her cheeks as she leaned down resting her fore head against his as her eyes started to glow. She was focusing her powers to open up a link to him and calmed her breath as she noticed him go into the trance like state and she started sending him the memories.


Niuwq hesitated as she told him had to lay back. He...was not sure about it, but none the less did as he was told. Laying back against his bed as his bright yellow eyes would stare up at the ceiling. When her face came into view, her eyes staring down into his as she leaned close to him.. He tensed slightly, eyes growing wide as his pale cheeks reddened deeply. She was..so close...He could feel the warmth of her breath against his face as she touched her forehead to his, his heart slightly leaping in his chest. But soon after, the glow of her eyes were beginning to twist his vision. The world around him blurring out as his eyes stared dully up at her, as if he was not fully there anymore....


The first few memories were of her when she were a kid.. she had been an orphan and the one that owned the orphanage she was in had hit her and tried to drown her saying she was possessed and a devil spawn do to her eyes and pale skin. Then later when she had turned 8 she had been sent to Lornace school... That's were the torture begun... He had been kind in the start just to gain her trust and when she felt comfortable enough to show him some of her powers he had put her like so many others in cells.. She showed him the memory of the Qwuin in her world how he had treated her badly, kicked her and beaten her acting like he owned the place because he were close whit Lorance... she had no one to talk to in her wold... no one to help her... tough she would show him how cruel Lorance truly were as she let him into the newest memory...


Then...It all started her memories started to come into view...The memories, sliding by as he were...Watching them...He would see himself..No wait, that wasn't himself. It looked like him. No, that was himself from her world. Qwuin...His heart would ache with disgust as he watched a form of himself beat her, treat her like a filthy animal. Despite the fact that he knew it was not his fault, that he wasn't him...It still angered him...made him angry at himself, as if it were his doing in some sort of way....

But he didn't have long to think of it...Then things changed again...He was seeing things as if he were there...Things through her eyes...At first he was frightened, believing he was there himself...But he would quickly realize that he was simply seeing the memories as she had seen it...He would watch, body slightly trembling in his daze as she was tortured, the sword pushing into her flesh, the soft sound of squishing meat and blood as it would pour from her body....


[the fresh memory seen from her eyes]

Itchiru woke up slowly her head pounding as she felt dizzy, in the distance she could hear the ticking of an old grandfather clock. Tick....tock....Tick...tock.... the sound echoed trough the room, she groaned a little as she tried to get up "what happened..." she said a bit disoriented but when she tried to get up she felt the rattling of chains, just like that her red eyes oped fully and she looked around only to realize she was blind folded. There were chains on her ankles and her whist's, panic raised in her chest as she tried to get lose. All she could remember were walking trough the halls of the academy on her way back to the room... Then a sickly smell before everything became dark..

"SOME ONE HELP ME!!!" she yelled the highest she could only to feel a hand collide whit her cheek, her cheek flared up and were stinging pain fully from the slap. "Shut up silly girl and lay still" she heard a man's voice said coldly "P..Professor Lorance?" she asked scared now as the man just laughed, she felt a stabbing pain in her arm as he pushed 3 needles into her hocking her up to all types of things "D..Don't it hurt" she said pleadingly only to get slapped again "I told you to shut up" He said whit malice in his voice.

Itchiru did as told and didn't say anything after that, she could hear him walk around the room a log whit the ticking of the grandfather clock in the back ground. Whit out warning she felt something stab into her stomach as she screamed in pain, Lorance laughed as he had jammed a sharp sword into her and twisted it around "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! DON'T IT HURT!! IT HURT!! STOP IT!!!" she cried out and coughed up blood, tears ran down her cheeks as she didn't understand why he was doing this to her.During her stay at the Academy of night Lorance had been the one professor that had been the kindest to her....

she trusted him, she she didn't understand why he would hurt her so much. The wound he had inflicted on her were healing fast and Lorance laughed even more as he looked at her "I'm sure your wondering why I do this Itchiru" he said whit a sadistic grin on his lips and continued before she could even answer. "The answer for that is simple, your a monster and i want to live forever. your unlike anything we have seen, and i want that power. so i will torture you until you release it for me so i can take it as my own" He said and laughed sending a shiver down Itchiru's spine, she were


terrified. Never before had she heard him speak whit so much twisted hatred.

For hours he tortured her and cut and stabbed into her making her scream in pain, her body now bloody and thorn up as it was trembling at the table. Lorance just laughed as he looked at her and jammed a blade deeply into her chest, Itchiru gasped and her eyes winded whit the pain as more tears steamed down her cheeks. Lornace laughed as he watch the wound push the dagger back out as the room got cold, her body pulsating as all life around her started to whither and die. Lorance were safe inside his barrier as he watched the cameras seeing other students and teachers fall to the floor dead plants dying and the building seeming to age whit in the aria her powers reached. it took 12 minutes from it started to it stooped and her body was healed and she took a shaky breath as she cried.... Lorance walked out of the room leaving her in the dark as she cried hoping for something to end her pain...or to save her..

[Memory ends]

He watched her be tortured...For hours...It never seemed to end. The last thing he could see...No...He could only hear it...Hear the soft cries that came from Itchiru in the darkness of the room as she sat there..Alone..Hurting and afraid...Suddenly, his eyes would widen as the memories faded away, and his vision readjusted back to where they were; his eyes glittering with life once more as he was drawn back.

Itchiru ended the memory link between then and looked down as she moved back to sit on the edge of his bed, her breath were shaking as it had taken alot out of her to let him see those memories of her life.. Tough even tough how badly they treated her she had always been kind.. gentle and accepting toward others... but at least he could see why she was terrified of her worlds Lorance.
Niuwq let out a frightful gasp, shocked at everything which he had just seen...No, not just seen...What he felt....He swore he could feel the pain she had felt. Sweat rolled down his forehead as his heart raced in his chest, trying to collect himself as she moved back to, seemingly, collect herself as well. They were both obviously shaken by it all.


Slowly he pull himself to sit back up, messy hair covering his eyes as he stared down at the ground...Silent...for quite some time...Suddenly he turned wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close to him to hold her. He could smell the sweet scent of her hair as he held her then, almost afraid to let her go... "I...I'm sorry..." Was all he was able to allow to escape from his lips. He couldn't think of any words to speak of what he just saw...any words that were right for such a thing...Were there any words that were right? He felt so many different emotions...Pain, remorse..anger...They mixed together and he was not sure what to do with them all.


Itchiru were fighting not to cry as even just remembering what she had to go trough on a daily base in her world hurt so much. Tough she would not let her self cry because she knew if she started to cry now.. she might not be able to stop.. Her breath was trembling as she sat there and heard him sit up on the bed.

Her eyes looked over at him softly and she could see the disgust in his eyes.. she whispered so low she didn't think he had herd her "I'm sorry you had to see that.." she looked back down but then gasped softly as she felt him pull her close to his chest and that his arms wrapped around her. The feeling of safety and comfort filled her as she moved her arms around him as well.

She didn’t speak a world when he told her he was sorry, she just shacked her head hugging him back closer as she hid her head softly in the corner of his neck. she took deep breath as his scent seemed to calm her more and she didn't seem to have any plans of letting go just yet as she needed the comfort and enjoyed the closeness of him "I know my memories must have been horrible for you to watch...i.. i should not have asked it of you.." she said low against this neck feeling back as she was sure he might have night mares later because of it.


He lightly ran his fingers down her long blonde hair. It felt silky smooth and he did so in a comforting gesture as he whispered to her, his voice soft and lulling. "Do not apologize...I am glad you shared such a thing with me...Though, it is horrible that such things befell a woman like yourself...You do not deserve to be treated in such a way..." He said gently feeling the anger burning in his chest as he recalled the memories.

How could anyone treat another person like that? Whether it was Itchiru or not...No one deserved such torture...such pain...Especially not her...And even despite all of these hurts, she still seemed to remain calm...kind...and gentle to the others around her...He began to wonder how she could possibly remain so...She was..such a good person....

She were not able to hold back her tears any longer as they silently ran down her cheeks as she kept her arms around him, her body were trembling slightly as she relaxed more against him. Niuwq heard her whispered words, of course...He was a werewolf, after all...Easy to tell by the beast like yellow eyes he had and the canine fangs which could clearly be seen whenever he smiled. None the less, he was different from other werewolves...A half breed, actually...Between werewolf and human. This allowed him easier a time in controlling his transformations...And gave him a special immunity to silver in which other werewolves had a weakness. None the less, as any normal human or werewolf, a bullet, whether silver or not, could kill him. He wasn't invincible, after all...


He glanced down at her, feeling the light tremble of her body against his as he noted the wet tears sliding down her cheeks. He sighted softly, continuing to hold her. "I am here for you...for...as long as I can be.." He muttered, frowning slightly. He didn't want her to return to such a world...She did not deserve it. Let Urichti stay and be tortured in her place...He didn't want to let her go...But..he knew it was something which was out of his hands...None the less, he would be there for her as long as he could be...


Irchiru cried against his neck as she held onto him, she could feel the comfort and the way he was stroking her back. It was not something she had felt often..The comfort were like a warm blanket that kept her safe, she smiled softly against his neck softly as she listened to him "Thank you... It mean a lot to hear that" she said softly biting her lip a little, she didn't want to go back to her world.... Back to the torture... At least here she had some one that was close to her...That cared about her... Back there she had no one..

Her nose gently nuzzled against his neck as she dried her tears a little but didn't let go, his scent calming her more along whit the comfort. His scent reminded her of the forest when it was raining, it was calm, gentle and whit a hint of a dog but it pleased her nose and mind. "you... um... you smell good" she finally said after a little as she kept close to him, it was a little embarrassing to admit but she didn't know what else to say at the moment.

Her head didn't leave the corner of his neck as she kept taking deep calm breaths, she had finally stopped trembling and had calmed back down fully by now but still didn't feel like letting go as it felt line to be close to him like that... to have some one comforting her and hold her.. her cheeks blushed up a little as her mind kept rambling on its own.


Niuwq could feel her nose lightly nuzzling against his neck as she attempted to dry off her tears, feeling the small wet droplets against his skin. He just held her there, for quite some time...Time seemed to move so slow with just the two of them, together....He closed his eyes, just allowing himself to feel the warmth over him as the two stayed close together...He was quite happy to note that her body slowly stopped trembling, the sniffles slowly fading out as she began to calm herself. He had never been quite sure of his skills in comforting others, especially since he found himself being awkward in the presence of others. But, he was glad to see that his attempts to comfort her seemed to be working...

At her mention of him smelling good, however, the heat in his cheeks only seem to get hotter. "You...smell good, too..." He whispered in return to her response, slowly stopping the motion of his strokes against her back and hair as he would pause...silence..At that moment, he reached down gently, placing a finger under her chin to lift her face up to his. His glittering yellow eyes stared deeply into hers, their faces only inches away. God...she was making this so difficult...He couldn't...No...He didn't want to hold back anymore...He leaned close, as if to kiss her....


Irchiru were calm as she leaned against him and her cheeks only got brighter as she herd him say she smelled nice too, it felt bot so right and so wrong to be this close but she didn't care... she focused on just that moment as her heart were beating faster in her chest, thanking him she lightly nuzzled her nose against his neck again whit a soft smile on her lips.

Feeling him lift her chin up so there eyes meet she blushed even brighter, she looked into his yellow wolf like eyes as if they were drawing her closer and her breath became slow and even. she then noticed his lips and how close her was... she wanted to kiss him..needed to feel just a little closer... and as if he knew what she was thinking she saw him lean closer. ~he...he is going to kiss me..~ she tough as her heart kipped a beat. Her eyes closed as he leaned in more and her lips got ready to meet his, she were nervous of cores, it would be her first kiss and she was sure to be kissed by him would be amazing sweet and nice...


Suddenly however, a loud hiss could be heard as the speakers around the school came to life. Niuwq gasped quickly releasing her chin and moving back slightly, eyes wide as he was snapped from his thoughts. D****t....that was close...He almost did something he wouldn't have been able to take back. He glanced up, listening as Ecnarol's voice would echo throughout the halls.

"Niuwq and Urichti...Please come to my office, immediately." The voice said, a sense of urgency in his tone as the speakers would cut off...He sighted softly, glancing down at her with an awkward smile as he cleared his throat, slowly releasing his grasp around her as he pulled himself up off the bed. "W-well...looks like we are needed by Ecnarol...Maybe he found something out...Come on, let's see what he needs." Niuwq said glancing back at her as he held his hand out for her to help her up to her feet.She waited tough as she heard the speakers around the school came to life. she knew he would not kiss her...had it only been a minute later.. her heart fell in her chest a little as she heard the message.

Looking down a little she heard him speak and she nodded slowly biting her lips gently... "Y..Yes.. lets go" she said and gently took his hand... it felt like there was little sparks between them tough she tried not to think of it to much because it was hard to keep a clear mind when all she could think of at the moment was how they almost kissed.. she was a little disappointed as she had wanted to kiss him but she knew that would be wrong too... it would only make it harder..

as she got to her feet and walked whit him to the door she smiled at him softly "thank you... for comforting me when i needed" she said gently and leaned in a little closer and gently pressed her lips to his cheek tough sense he were a bit taller then her it were a little closer to his lips then she had planed but didn't seem to mind to much about it. "Les go see what he have to say" she said and blushed as she looked at him before she started to walk. 



© 2014 Spirit_Raven101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
Added on August 15, 2014
Last Updated on October 13, 2014


Author

Spirit_Raven101
Spirit_Raven101

Sogn og frodane, Slinde, Norway



About
Hello I'm a Hobby writer age 23, my fiance told me about this place to help whit my writing and so on. I just hope you all like my work and can help me improve. Sense i was little i loved making short.. more..

Writing