Chapter 3 – The bad news and meeting whit Ecnarol.

Chapter 3 – The bad news and meeting whit Ecnarol.

A Chapter by Spirit_Raven101

The room were big and light whit some flowers and green plants along the side, the room were open and quite nice to be honest. Itchiru looked back at Niuwq softly before she walked farther into the room beside him. At the end of the room a man was sitting behind a red oak desk that was beautifully painted. It was a thin and tall man, noticeable by the tall and proud way he sat at his desk. He had long blonde hair which was tied back into a clean pony tail. glasses nestled on his nose as his icy blue eyes would glance up at the two when they walked in. A smile tugged at the corner of his lips, showing white and perfect teeth as he held his hands folded together against his desk. "Ah, what is it that you need, Niuwq?" Though, as his eyes fell on Itchiru, his smile quickly faded and his gaze turned much colder. "Urichti...." He would greet in a low and obviously displeased voice that sent a shiver done Itchiru's spine in discomfort.


Niuwq shacked his head, closing the door behind them as he looked at the man. "No, Ecnarol.... This isn't Urichti... This is Itchiru! Something terrible has happened, and we need do something! Urichti has successfully switched her opposite with herself!" At Niuwq's words Ecnarol seemed to stiffen, his eyes wide with shock as he looked back toward the woman he had thought was Urichti.


Itchiru looked around a little and thought her heart stopped in her chest for a moment as she looked at the man behind the desk a little closer, and the blood ran cold trough her. She looked at the man that was sitting there. Even tough she was not used to see him smile it sent a shock of terror tough her "L...Lorance..." she said and swallowed hard as the Lorance for her world she fared more then anything. Tough she realized this must be his mirror self sense Niuwq called him Ecnarol and not Lorance. Still seeing him still sent a shiver of deep fear into her core.

Seeing the mans eyes darkened when he looked her didn't help her fear at all as she stood still. She looked back up at Niuwq as she listened to him explain that she was not Urichti but Itchiru. Her head was spinning a little whit all the differences and the back wards names and so on but she were trying to follow it the best she could. Looking down a little as she kept feeling eyes on her and she bit her lip a little as the hole thing were both confusing and a little frightening. "It's the truth.." she said low and slowly looked up at Lornace or Ecnarol as Niuwq had called him. The hole thing whit the names were almost more confusing then anything else to be honest... well at least in her mind it was but at least Ecnarol didn't seem to be as twisted and bad as Lorance from her own world was.


Ecnarol stood up quickly on to his feet then, walked around his desk to come in front of her fully. He then place a finger against her chin and lift her gaze up into his blue eyes as he stared down at her through the reflective surface of his glasses. She flinched a little as he did that but then tried to calm down as he didn't seem to want to hurt her at least. He was obviously quite distressed with the knowledge of what had happened. Slowly he moved his hand away then, scoffing slightly as he turned his back to them. He saw the fear in her expression, but made little note of it. Surely he could only imagine what his opposite was like.."This is bad...very bad!" He exclaimed, grumbling softly in thought.

Niuwq spoke up whit a frown at his lips with worry. "Ecnarol...There must be something we can do.." He started, but were quickly cut off as Ecnarol lifted his hand to silence him. For a long while, they stood there in silence...Each left to their own thoughts...When finally Ecnarol braked the silence once more. "There is only one way to get her back, and that is if she touches the mirror at the same time her opposite does...." He said whit a mumble, rubbing at his chin a little whit a frustrated frown. "If we cannot find a way to get Urichti back....Then you will be stuck here forever..." Itchiru nodded a little and bit her lip at what he had said but then looked up at him. "So...W..What will happen now" She asked low taking a shaky breath "I don't think she will return to that mirror anytime soon and she covered it back up so i have no way of looking over to the other side to my world..." she said low.

Itchiru bit her lip again as she looked back down to her hands, It all felt so hopeless. She knew Urichti would not return to that mirror in the upper tower of the school and she knew that Lorance from her world would try to capture her and look her up like he had done whit her. Itchiru had made her way back out of that sell by luck when he ones didn't lock the door and she had been lucky enough to get out of the hand and ankle cuffs even tough she had, has to almost brake her hand to get it off...Tough at least she healed fast so it didn't hurt to long.

Itchitu were biting her lip a little as thought tough she was still listening and looked back up slowly toward the man "Urichti said something about taking her revenge on the world i think... And the Lorance from my world is an evil twisted man that have been trying to taking my powers for a long time...If she and him team up on the other side my world might not exist in the way it is for long... Even tough my world is cruel and twisted it do have good people there and... So much nice tings too.. I'm scared of what will happen..." She said low and looked down again "I...If you want...I can show you My memories of the Lorance i know... It might help.." Ecnarol then turn to her slightly, gazing at her from over his shoulder at her words. He didn't seem to pleased whit her statement... Though it was of course true. If Urichti was able to team up with the evil Lorance from her world, things would look bad for them on the other side...And if they succeeded in their chaos, there would be no world for Itchitu to return to. This only shortened the time window more than it had already been....

He needed to think..."I need to be alone...Out, both of you...I must take time to think this over...If I come up with a plan, I will summon you...For now, however.." Ecnarol paused as he brushed the two towards the door. "For now...Please stay around the school....Do not venture far...Alright?" He muttered, pushing them out the door quickly before slamming it closed...The two could hear rants and mumbles of muffled words inside...


Itchiru looked down fast not daring to meet his eyes. she bit her lip as she wondered if it was better if she had just.. well been silent instead of opening her mouth at all. even tough the Lorance of this world didn't have the same evil aura he must not have like her other self to much sense he reacted the way he did when he saw her. She sighted a little as she went out of the room when he needed time alone. She looked over at the glass door's and the sounds inside the room were differently not to happy. She slowly looked over at Niuwq as he sighted and she looked down a little again. she just hoped she had not made trouble for him as well, it was the last thing she wanted sense he had at least been one of the first to even show a bit kindness toward her. He were differently nothing like the Qwuin form her world.

She looked back at him as he talked to her "I'm sure this must be quite stressing and confusing for you..." He said and looked at her softly whit a light smile as he rubbed the back of his neck. She gave him a little smile back and nodded "Yes it is a bit stressing and extremely confusing but I'm sure I will get used to it... Besides... I have you to help me right?" she said softly as she listened to the sound from the room they had just been in before she looked back at him "So... while I am here I guess I should answer to Urichti More then Itchiru... I look like her after all except the fact that I am not cruel or evil... I'm sure that will come as a shock to every one and well I'm sure they will find out sooner then later that I am not her." she said and bit her lip a little.

Niuwq chuckled slightly at her question of perhaps going by Urichti instead of Itchiru...It was a fact that the others would notice her slightly different personality...None the less, he knew that the situation would be best kept on the down low as he gave her another awkward smile. "Yes, perhaps...for now, you should answer to Urichti instead of Itchiru...Just so that others don't start to panic..." He said softly as he looked at her. Yes, others would panic. This was a delicate situation, after all..."S-so...How about we relax a little, huh?...Maybe get something to eat?" He asked, looking nervously away from her. It sounded more like he was asking her out on a date, but truthfully, he just wanted her to feel at home while she was stuck there...


She looked at him a little as he asked if she wanted to relax and maybe have something to eat, The way he had asked her it sounded more like a date then anything else and her cheeks turned bright red as she looked at him. she tried to control her blush as she nodded a little whit a little smile "that had been nice... i am quite hungry and its been quite a confusing day" she said softly and looked at him before looking down to her hands. "and... um... maybe after that...I...Um i mean if you wanted to...I could show you my memories of my world.." she said and looked at him softly again.

See, Ithicru's world wasn't the only one in danger if Urichti was able to bring her world into chaos. If that happened, this world would begin to fall apart as well. The laws of physics and everything in between beginning to unravel at the seem. There was a delicate balance, each person having their own specific spot in each world...If the two stayed switched for too long, both worlds would begin to destroy themselves over an extensive period of time...It wouldn't happen for years..Maybe centuries...But the possibility was still quite frightening...

None the less, he would not state that fact out loud. He knew she was already much too stressed and confused, and only adding on top of it would not help the situation...He was sure she already knew how dire this situation was, whether he told her that or not....When she accepted his offer on some food, he seemed to brighten up slightly, a warm smile were moving across his lips. "G-great! I'll take you to the cafeteria...and you can share all your memories! I would love to know.." He said whit a happy chime to his voice and a light blush to his cheeks.

How could he not be interested? She was a pretty girl, after all...He couldn't help but be interested in her...And who would pass up a chance to know the inner workings of another world? He walked with her through the school, and they soon had made their way towards the cafeteria. It was a large room, with many long tables and stools and benches...A few buffet-like tables lined on the end of the room with different foods and drinks both warm and cold. "Help yourself. Get whatever you'd like..." He said with a smile, grabbing a plate for himself as he began to pile foods onto it.


She thought about the happenings of the day, on how Urichti had tricked her to touched the glass. Getting dragged into a world so different yet alike from her own, meeting a kind Qwuin, a slightly odd Lorance that seemed to be kind and not a twisted b*****d... Seeing that this was a real school and not a fake trap for young people whit powers..In the end it was all really over whelming.. Tough.. When she thought about it in a way... Even tough it was a little selfish to think so.. She kinda felt more at home here and ha lot safer even tough it was confusing.

Tough she knew she could not stay as she realized that fact by the way they all were acting when they found out what Urichti had done. She looked at Niuwq and blushed a little as he seemed happy she had accepted his offer and nodded a little as she started walking whit him in a slow phase. "I'm glad... Tough some of my memories you might not like as much.. Tough to shear them it might be best if we were alone while doing that... Just in case they freak you out because you will see them from my eyes whit a mind link kinda" she said trying to explane it the best she could.

Niuwq chuckled slightly as he looked at her. "Well, perhaps after we eat we can head to my room or yours so I can see these strange memories of yours." He said though pausing slightly at his words. That had sounded...Slightly strange on his tongue. Maybe he could have worded that differently? None the less, he would let it sit in the air, shaking his head slightly as she went off together her own food. Once the two had the meals they desired, they would gather at a table which was mostly empty...There were a few people at each end, but definitely not close enough to hear any of their words as they spoke.

She smiled at him softly as she walked next to him and had to admit he was well ...Cute... He were tall, handsome and his eyes were nice to look at, and he was kind and gave her some normality in this confusing situation. Her cheeks blushed up again at the thought and she smiled a little to her self. As they came to the cafeteria her eyes winded a little at the food, this definitely was better then the things they got in her world. Giving him a smile she walked over to one of the big Buffet-like tables and grabbed her self a plate.

He lifted up a piece of bread to his lips and bite into it, a crunch clear in the air as he did so. Tilting his head slightly, his bright yellow eyes would gaze curiously up at her as she spoke. eating his food at the same time. At her question, he only smile softy swallowing his food as he cleared his throat a little.

"Well...Whatever is true in your world, is opposite here...Being that this school is actually real, and yours is fake, there are a lot more components around...There are actual school teams and sports...there are actual practices and spars...As you can see, a real good cafeteria with a much better choice of food than I'm sure you are used to...But.." He paused once more, his eyes seeming to glint in thought.

"You know... Just because it seems like a grand place, doesn't mean it is...Every world has it's issues, Itchiru...The people of your world who are cruel are kind here...But that only means that the people of your world who are kind are..." Suddenly he were interrupted by a small yell in the cafeteria and he lifted his gaze up to see what was going on. It was a girl, No, a group of girls. One was screaming and crying because a toad had been placed in her food, she stood up and ran off quickly with fear as the small group of girls laughed. Out of all of them, the one seemed to stick out the most was a blonde woman. Her hair tied up in a messy bun with strands falling over her delicate face, bright blue eyes as cold as ice itself...as cold as her heart, perhaps...


taking the thin can of blood she had warmed up a little she opened it and put a straw into it, she tried to focus more on her food then her emotions as she sipped the warm red liquid up. she sipped a little fast creating a slurping sound in the bottom when it was a lost empty, the sound sadly for her only made her blush a little more "sorry about tat" she said putting it back down on the table.

She looked up at him and nodded a little as she listens to him and bit her lip a little "Yes.. i can understand that, every world have there own problems... and i can understand that whats good in my world is bad here and the other way around... tough.. i still feel more at home here.. but tat might be because i don't have to go trough the daily torture here.." she said and gave him a light smile "and yes the food here is a lot better" she said and laughed "I wish it was like this in my world too.."

She looked up as she heard the girl scream only to see her run out whit tears in her eyes. "pore girl... i see one things tend to be alike.. all worlds have bullies.." she said and sighted a little tough noticed the blond woman walk over...


"Ah, s**t..." He grumbled turning his eyes down to his food as he tried to eat in silence...But the girls seemed to already be heading their way. "Oooh, hello Niuwq sweety!" The blonde girl chimed whit an annoyingly high pitched voice as she walked up to him, leaning against him as he let out a surprised grunt. "G-geez...Aya...Do you have to hang all over me like that? I'm trying to eat..." He he said as a small growl were escaping his throat. How embarrassing this was...

Aya pouted, her cold eyes turning towards Itchiru. "What's wrong? Don't want me to embarrass you in front of your girlfriend?" She grumbled out, glaring at her whit a cold stare. As Itchiru watch her hang over Niuwq. Surprisingly enough she were a little sucked to feel.. what was that.. Jealousy?.. not a feeling she was to much used to.


Tough the woman was both rude and not to well mannered "I believe he said he were trying to eat" Itchiru said as she had to try to go into the role of being Urichti. she tried her best to give the girl a mean cold stare back tough her brain was panicking. Managing a perfect imitation of Urichti's nasty smirk she looked at her "and if i and my Boyfriend as you put it want to eat alone whit out YOU hanging all over him we will do so." moving her hand up she focused a flame to appear in her palm "Or is that a problem whit you Aya? hmm?"

Itchiru were panicking in her mind, she had been good in drama class before she were sent to that hell hole of a place Lorance had called a school so she just hope the Aya woman would take the bate and think she was Urichti. Niuwq was somewhat surprised at how Itchiru responded to Aya's bullying, She played the role of Urichti well. Which was great, being that Aya loved to push her buttons on occasion. Aya and Urichti were enemies in this world, often fighting over who was the best, as if it were some sort of king of the hill game. Aya wasn't as powerful as Urichti for sure, but she still loved to try, none the less. It was her goal in life to undermine her.

Despite the cold gaze she gave Aya, and the hot orange glow of the flames in the palm of her hand flickering across her pale skin. Aya would hold her ground, her cool gaze never leaving her or even flickering as she growled softly. "Oh, you have a sudden interest in Niuwq, eh? Strange, you were never interested in him before.." Aya grumbled as the girls behind her crossing their arms over their chests as they glared at her. Itchiru kept looking at Aya whit cold eyes that seemed to darken more whit each word she said as she tried going more and more into the role. Her mind screaming in panic a bit wondering what to do as she managed another smirk across her red lips "Well to be honest i have always had some interest in him after all he is good looking. Plus i know he would never go for a tramp like you" Itchiru chuckled coldly "at least i don't need lap dogs to protect me like you" She said whit just as much venom in her voice if not more as she looked directly at her.


Though, suddenly Aya laughed softly shaking her hand as if to dismiss her act towards her. "Whatever, it doesn't matter. He would never be interested in a girl like you. I give you a day tops." She would hiss out, venom clear on her sour/sweet voice as she turned her back to them in the oh I am so much better the you way. "Chow, Niuwq! I'll catch up with you later!" Aya said and walked giggling all the way out with her group of girls as they left the cafeteria.

Niuwq glanced back over his shoulder to be sure they were gone, before looking at her with surprise clear in his eyes. "W-wow...You played the part really well! I think they believed it.." He said with a bright smile, though his cheeks were slightly pink at her having mentioned them being boyfriend and girlfriend. He cleared his throat slightly, shyly looking away from her. "Ah...but sorry about that...Let us finish quickly before they decide to come back around, huh?" He said munching on his food quickly not wanting to meet up whit Aya again...




© 2014 Spirit_Raven101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

enjoyed this chapter especially how it shows that even though this world is better in a regard for her that it also has problems the fact that they all know she can not stay there made this even more dramatic, an unraveling universe is not a happy one, even with that said I can not help but be like don't fall in love you two this can not be a permanent thing. I am curious to see if Ithciru and Niuwq will even take that thought to heart or just react on impulses. Since there is many spelling errors and I know I can help you fix them in person I will not be putting up a suggestion thing to have what you need to fix.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

enjoyed this chapter especially how it shows that even though this world is better in a regard for her that it also has problems the fact that they all know she can not stay there made this even more dramatic, an unraveling universe is not a happy one, even with that said I can not help but be like don't fall in love you two this can not be a permanent thing. I am curious to see if Ithciru and Niuwq will even take that thought to heart or just react on impulses. Since there is many spelling errors and I know I can help you fix them in person I will not be putting up a suggestion thing to have what you need to fix.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 15, 2014
Last Updated on October 13, 2014


Author

Spirit_Raven101
Spirit_Raven101

Sogn og frodane, Slinde, Norway



About
Hello I'm a Hobby writer age 23, my fiance told me about this place to help whit my writing and so on. I just hope you all like my work and can help me improve. Sense i was little i loved making short.. more..

Writing