Alaska 2013/08/15

Alaska 2013/08/15

A Chapter by TravelinAlaskan
"

Journal entry 2013/08/15, 16, 17, 20, 21

"
2013/08/15
Went fishing today and explored some of the small island near to where I fish, I didn't catch any thing but I did find a seagull that was in pretty pore shape. I'll see what I can do for him.      

2013/08/16
Went to an old homestead to the south of hear at West Point. It looks like the people how lived there just left. There's food on the shelves, tools in the shop, close hanging on the hangers and books on the shelves, and it's obvious no one has lived there for years. I found some mail there and the urlyist post mark was 1973. I think I got sum grate pics in the old work shop/barn and some good pics in the house. 

2013/08/17
The seagull I have named Flipflop is drinking water but he will only eat by force feed. Its not much of a force feed cuze all I knead to do is put the food in his mouth and Flipflop dose the rest. Flipflop seams to have some sort of perallisis of his right weing and a slight limp with his right leg. I suppose if his face was a little more flexible I could be able to see more simtums, but from what I can see it looks like Flipflop has had a stroke. Even with his problems he dose like bath time.

2013/08/20
Flipflop is still drinking good but food is still an problem. He has also bin a bit more luthorjik then normal for part of yesterday and all of today. I don't think he'll be with us much longer. 

2013/08/21
Flipflop the Seagull died this morning at about 0430. I will bring him out to his island and bury him.


© 2015 TravelinAlaskan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on December 10, 2015
Last Updated on December 10, 2015


Author

TravelinAlaskan
TravelinAlaskan

I don't live in a city, or even the town, there aren't even roads where I live, my car is a boat., AK



About
I've never been any good at this part but here it goes. I was born on an island in Southeast Alaska with a population of 15,000 and an airport that wasn't even on the same Island. While I was growi.. more..

Writing