A lone walk.

A lone walk.

A Chapter by AizenJ

I was having a really bad day. So I decided to go for a walk and while walking, I put on my earphones and listened to music. 

While walking I can't stop but wonder; All this people that I happen to pass by are all making up a detail of my life. Like, An old man selling hot dogs and barbecue or the young man offering shoe shine. The woman selling street meat or that young man lending a hand to an old man. Everything happening around me is the reason to whether or not I was having a good or terrible day, but having the thought of what your day will be also counts. After seeing all the these things around me, it somehow made happy. Seeing people helping each other, being there for a fellow men.

So I kept walking with a smile on my face. Then I happen to stumble across a park, which was a mistake because couples were everywhere, I mean literally everywhere and that walk on the park was very regretful. It was kinda nice and also a little sad for me because I was the only one alone there. Anyway, that got me thinking: "Maybe,I too should try to find someone.

I gave my best friend Ivan a call. He has a girlfriend and so maybe he can tell me how things are going if you have someone in your life, is it better or is a lot worse due to all complications of being in a relationship.

"Hey, how are you?"

"I'm doing good, never been better,as a matter of fac-" I decided to cut his statement because I know he was about to say a story about his girlfriend and his stories are just too annoying for me.

"Yeah yeah, is Chelsea around? Cause I kinda need to ask you something. "

"She's asleep, what do you wanna talk about?"

"I'll pick you up around 8:00 pm."

"Okay, sure thing"

"Got it, I'll see you later"

I didn't know but for some reason I held back from asking him my questions, I was afraid of what the answers will be for some unknown reason. So I just kept on walking, until I got to the part of the city where the fountains were, and I decided to take a small break. 

While I was sitting there, the place started to get packed. People wanted to watch the fountains with different colors. As the fountain's light color suddenly turns to blue. I felt like time slows down. You know those scenes from a movie where a man looks over the other side of the bar and see a woman and say " She's the one" or feel stunned and say "I think I'm in love" or other stuff like "it was love at first sight"

It was a bit ridiculous, but for me this was one of those moments, only in real life. So as the fountain's water sprout from the ground and to the air over and over, I suddenly felt like time slows for five seconds, and as I look to the other side, I saw a girl wearing a white shirt, blue fitted jeans and black white shoes with a black sling back. She was also alone, she had white skin, had long hair and about 5'8 or 9 and I found her very attractive. Then I thought: I'm alone and she's alone, were both at a park. "Ehh, might as well give it a shot". She started taking pictures of the fountain and I started walking near her but as I start to close in, she started walking away and then she got in a car. It was obvious that the car was waiting for her, so that means that she was not alone. But then I noticed that the car was somehow familiar, that I've seen somewhere else before. Since that, that didn't work, I went home.

When I got home, I couldn't stop thinking about the girl I saw earlier and then I totally forgot about picking Ivan up. 


© 2018 AizenJ


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like this a personal insight into what goes on inside someone head and heart. As they listen to music as they walk along the street. Taking in everything around them. And then a lady catches his eye. And Nicely done. Enjoyed reading it. Thoughtful, nicely detailed and interesting.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

AizenJ

5 Years Ago

Hey Dee, Thanks for the review. I really appreciate it. Don't worry the story goes on. >_< I hope yo.. read more
Onlyme

5 Years Ago

Yes I did enjoy it a whole lot. Look forward to hearing much more.



Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
&iquest;
Mmm...no comments on lovestruck as am a baby anyway!
But the feeling expressed of the character's inside out was something special adding to this for me....few moments ago a glitter of hope and in few seconds the actual comes in front...it's gonna be my second best book read I'm having good intuitions...heading ahead😊

Posted 5 Years Ago


AizenJ

5 Years Ago

Wow. I'm flattered! Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy the rest.
&iquest;

5 Years Ago

Well I believe if you say! Welcome😊
I like this a personal insight into what goes on inside someone head and heart. As they listen to music as they walk along the street. Taking in everything around them. And then a lady catches his eye. And Nicely done. Enjoyed reading it. Thoughtful, nicely detailed and interesting.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

AizenJ

5 Years Ago

Hey Dee, Thanks for the review. I really appreciate it. Don't worry the story goes on. >_< I hope yo.. read more
Onlyme

5 Years Ago

Yes I did enjoy it a whole lot. Look forward to hearing much more.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 12, 2018
Last Updated on June 12, 2018


Author

AizenJ
AizenJ

Matrix



About
A teacher by day, a young adult by night and a poet by dawn. more..

Writing
Shadow Shadow

A Poem by AizenJ


Appr&eacute;ciation Appréciation

A Poem by AizenJ


Gloria Gloria

A Poem by AizenJ