Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

A Chapter by AizenJ

It was a sunny afternoon and I was so nervous.

Suddenly she called and said "I am on my way" I then prepared to discuss matter over lunch, I ordered my favorite french cuisine and when she finally came.

It wasn't her...

I was shocked by the way she dressed up, it was as if I'm looking at a beautiful woman from Europe and then she started talking. She had an accent, later to find out that she's actually half French. We just started talking, as our conversation continue she started telling me about her personal life, She has spent a long time in Paris, but she had to leave due to circumstances brought up by her older brother and in order to get back up on her feet she started a business with her younger sister.

Now that she had mentioned her younger sister, I was dying to ask about her, if she is in fact the girl from the park. But I couldn't for the life of me, ask and not even mention her. Our conversation went on for another two hours, then she says

"It's getting pretty late, shall we discuss business"

I told her the truth "Listen Kayla, I'm looking for a girl that I once saw on a park and all my search and clues led me to you and I actually even thought that it might be you but now I'm starting think the it might be your sister"

"So you mean all this, just to find a girl?"

I was ready to face her criticism, mock, smug and anger, then she says this;

"Aww, that is so sweet. I have never seen a man pull such effort to find a girl who may not even like him back"

and just like that, all was in place. I told her the story of what happened that led me to my current situation. By the end of it, she was laughing and crying, she thought; it was sweet and a bit ridiculous. Well I can't argue with her cause for a moment there, I did actually think of the same thing. By the end of the night, she gave me her sister's number and even offered to set us up but I said "I have to do this on my own" and for some reason that made her laugh.

"That is so cheesy and corny"

"No, it's not"

"Yes, it is"  

Then we both stopped, for some reason both started laughing.

"Look, it's really nice that you want to be a romantic but it's the 20th century. Here's her number"

She set the meeting up.

The next morning was a real thrill because at lunch, I will be having a lovely meal with the girl whom I've been searching for, for the past week.

Then noon rolled around. Time for lunch...



© 2018 AizenJ


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
But what if the girl you're gonna have a meal with doesn't appears the one whom you wanted to be?! I mean the character.... (see am lost in thoughts of taking it as real!)
This is going more twisting and absolutely interesting....I thank you a grand for letting me know bout this and again I put a request if the next is published do give me a knock like random!
Thanks for this amazing read☺

Posted 5 Years Ago


AizenJ

5 Years Ago

That's an interesting plot. I'll try to make the next chapter as interesting and exciting as much as.. read more
¿

5 Years Ago

See ya Champ! *_*

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
1 Review
Added on June 30, 2018
Last Updated on July 1, 2018


Author

AizenJ
AizenJ

Matrix



About
A teacher by day, a young adult by night and a poet by dawn. more..

Writing
Shadow Shadow

A Poem by AizenJ


Appréciation Appréciation

A Poem by AizenJ


Gloria Gloria

A Poem by AizenJ