Searching

Searching

A Chapter by AizenJ
"

Doubt is a part of searching. Same as faith.

"

When I picked Ivan; I started telling him what had happen. Then after I did, he told me that it was being stupid and asked me...

"You don't plan on finding who she is right? RIGHT?" he was mad at me for some reason.

"Are you kidding me? How could I not." I said with conviction, trying to change his mind, and then he suddenly says

"Kidding! Of course, you should find her, I've never seen you so in to someone before".

So we planned out what to do in order to find her, and I remembered that the car she rode on is somehow familiar. We took out a bunch of pictures from high school to find if the car was in some of the pictures and after searching and searching for hours we ended up nowhere, we didn't see the car in any of the pictures. So we gave up on the pictures. Then I remembered that Ivan and I had a picture on my wallet taken on our trip to a province down south and as I took my wallet out and started scanning through the pictures, Ivan pointed out that he also have some pictures with him but it wasn't on his wallet. It was on a small box that he had hidden together with all of his old stuff.

"We're never gonna to find out who she is anyway, might as well recollect memories from our high school days" 

Said Ivan as he goes down to the stairs to the basement to find his small box of pictures from the trip.

We just decided to let it go and have fun. We had  a few beers and we laughed at our pictures from way back. However, later that night; I saw an envelop with the words "The best Professor ever" written on it and when I opened it I saw my Economic Teacher in the picture with me and Ivan and the best part: The car was behind us in the picture.

We were both psyched about the big discovery. So the next morning, we went to our old School, Baguio City National High School.

"Our Alma matter. So good to be back, so many fun memories here"

"Yup, remember how rowdy you were back then?" said Ivan.

"Doesn't matter, I'm a changed man. Let's just look for Mr. Erickson shall we?

He was one of the senior faculty members but we can't just show up and ask for him. What we did is, we waited for him to show up. We waited and waited for hours and when four in the afternoon rolled around: We went to the faculty, waiting for him to show up but he didn't. Finally we decided to give up.

"I'm sorry to drag you in to this whole mess"

"It's alright dude, we're bros' that's what we do"

I opened the glove compartment to grab a bottle of water. I didn't realize it till then but I had the picture with us all along. So we went back to the faculty room showing the picture and asking for him but nobody knew who he was. The counselor noticed me, because we haven't realized it yet but we were already making a scene.

"Yup, I remember him! He recently resigned. Nobody knows who he is because all of the faculty members are new" says the counselor.

"And nobody even bothered tell us that?"

"Here is his new work address"

"Thank you so much"

As we walk away, we noticed that the address given to us was a bank. Then we spent the night at my place deciding what to do and the next morning...

We went to see him.



© 2018 AizenJ


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Mmm...just now I checked the magnificent image inserted in this chapter....absolutely fits in the given criteria...I've a common saying...Almighty's tremendous creation - humans heart and mind....lead you to so long at past just to get a second glance of the beauty you think you've fallen for!
Well I don't wanna miss any upcoming...please do knock me if there's any next publishing by RR....will come riding in seconds to read!😊

Posted 5 Years Ago


AizenJ

5 Years Ago

Copy that, will give you a heads up. Thank you so much for reading and I'm so glad that you are enjo.. read more
¿

5 Years Ago

Should I?! Done!
Welcome😊!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
1 Review
Added on June 12, 2018
Last Updated on June 12, 2018


Author

AizenJ
AizenJ

Matrix



About
A teacher by day, a young adult by night and a poet by dawn. more..

Writing
Shadow Shadow

A Poem by AizenJ


Appréciation Appréciation

A Poem by AizenJ


Gloria Gloria

A Poem by AizenJ