Rose

Rose

A Chapter by Vasilees Sybissyl
"

She likes you, but you don't.

"
So she likes you, maybe even loves you. If you like her back, it's all well and good. 

But if you don't, then please don't talk to her. Or stare at her. Or even glance at her. She's only ever seen and received pain and hurt from all around her, this kindness is not understood by her. It's foreign to her.  So mistreated all her life, she'll only take it as a sign of love. It'll make her fall faster into this ocean she can't get out of. She's fragile. 

Think of her as a rose. You can let it grow, by returning her affections by your own, or you can let it go. She'll hate you, curse you, beat you up with her tongue, but it'll all go away like all the pains she has suffered. Even if it takes her years to move on, she will, believe me. Just don't leave her hanging. Please don't do that. She'll keep hoping, but what she's hoping isn't possible, is it. Even when Pandora's Box was opened, hope didn't leave, then why would it leave her? Even after all these years, hope hasn't left her side. If you do, in such a cruel way, hope finally will. Don't you know how dangerous it can be? Here you come to her, smile and say a few kind words, and she smiles. Don't you see it, she trusts you? And you betray that trust when you walk away. And as soon as she's about to make up her mind to move on, there she sees you, in a distance, coming towards her once again. Please don't leave her hanging. Please don't let the rose die.


© 2017 Vasilees Sybissyl


Author's Note

Vasilees Sybissyl
Hey! I had a burst of inspiration today, so here it is, another story. Thank you for reading, loves! Remember to leave a comment down there, won't you? Thanks!

Love,
Vasilees.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on April 18, 2017
Last Updated on April 18, 2017
Tags: love, heartbreak, sad, fiction, life


Author

Vasilees Sybissyl
Vasilees Sybissyl

That Little Cottage, Just 'Round the River Bend, India



About
Welcome to a piece of my soul. more..

Writing