Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Dewella~Vintella

I stood there with my eyes glued to his. How did I find me? He had asked, and I had no idea how to answer that question. Did I jump right out and tell him, hey I am a vampire, I have my ways? Or did I ease into it? I hated the fear and anxiety I was currently feeling.

Even since Cirain and I had first started talking I had always thought about this day. Us finally seeing one another in the flesh, carrying on wonderful conversations at the sounds of our voices, and not the tapping of our fingers over a keyboard. Now I was finally here, and I was awe struck. Something I had always wanted and now that I had it, I didn't know what to do with myself.

Then there was his appearance, I had never know what he looked like until now. He was the handsome darkness in every women's dreams. He was tall, his skin pale but fresh. He was black hair that hung past his ears, looking as soft as silk. His eyes were midnight blue, so dark they seemed black, but with the light hitting them just right it was sprinkled with grey flecks here and there. He was lean, and I could tell he was in shape; Broad shoulders, but not too broad, narrow hips. I think magnificent was the only word I could think of to do him justice.

"Sarah?" He prompted me, and my eyes snapped back to him from where they had been wandering over his body.

I felt my cheeks heat up with embarrassment. "I have a very good explanation on why I am here, and how I find you, I promise. I just don't really know how to go about telling you."

"I am sure you have a very good explanation; Because last I heard on the news, you were dead."

"Oh." Was all I could say. I had not even though that the news would spread this far.

"What happened, Sarah. They found an absurd amount of your blood near your house, and yet you seem fine."

"Alright, I am going to tell you everything, but you have to promise you wont freak out on me, not that I think you will, but promise." I started at him, my hands clenched together in pleading, waiting as he thought.

"Your making me nervous, but then again, you have me extremely curious. Come inside and we will talk."

He turned and started walking towards the front door without another word; He didn't even wait to see if I would follow, but he didn't need to, because I was right on his heels. Excited and nervous to tell him my story, and thinking he felt the same way.

His house was gorgeous. The walls were a dark mahogany color, and the carpet a chocolate brown; The front room was decorated a set of leather chairs and a love seat, accented by a cherry wood coffee table and end tables. It was sophisticated, yet sensual at the same time, with all the lights being off it didn't help the intimate illusion.

Cirian didn't move to turn the lights on though, only moved to the back of the love seat and leaned against it; Crossing his arms over his chest, he watched me, waiting for my story to begin. I sighed, a little flustered and went to the kitchen, due to the open floor plan, I was able to sit on the island and still be able to talk to him directly.

"You promise not to freak out, right?" I reminded him with another plea.

He only nodded, and prompted me, "Was it your blood, or not, Sarah?"

"I was mine."

"Your not hurt." It was not a question, but an obvious statement.

"Not anymore, no." I cringed as he gave me a look.

"What do you mean, not anymore? Even though the police never found your body they claimed you as dead due to the amount of blood they found; They said there was no way you could have lived with the amount of blood loss you suffered."

He was lecturing me, I could feel it. He was sitting there telling me I had lost too much blood, that I was sitting right in front of him, and yet I didn't have any injuries. It was like he was telling me something, but I didn't understand it. I knew what happened, but why did it feel as if he was trying to explain something to me?

"What was the name of the vampire that attacked you, Sarah?"




© 2011 Dewella~Vintella


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on August 8, 2011
Last Updated on August 8, 2011


Author

Dewella~Vintella
Dewella~Vintella

Gillette, WY



About
As time has changed, so have I. For a long time I thought I knew who I was and where I belonged, and for a long time I constructed myself to fit inside that mold; But it seems that much like the w.. more..

Writing
Landon Landon

A Chapter by Dewella~Vintella


Dante Dante

A Chapter by Dewella~Vintella